• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 12,016 Views, 454 Comments

A Queen's Final Revenge - Little Wood



Chrysalis turns twilight into a changling

  • ...
54
 454
 12,016

Changeling Classes

Hey there guys. I'm to lazy to wright a chapter today so I'm going to do what a lot of changeling stories do. Give you all my changeling classes and what they do. Yay.

Okay so here's the obvious one the Queen

What the Queen does is rather obvious. She leads the hive, upholds the hive-mind, and is the only one with a 100% free will.

You already know these, the Predators

so basically the Predators are the generals of the hive. As you can see in the pictures above (provided by Lo-23) their eyes are cat like and they have there own color scheme. They also have most of their free will but can't in any way harm the queen or disobey her. Due to their high position in the hive they can order any lower class to do their bidding unless it's against the queen's will.

And here's the class of changeling that the A.R.M.P.I.T platoon is. Hunters

The difference between a Hunter and a Predator is that a Hunter is much more reliant on the hive-mind. They are usually used to command small pods of Drones, but on occasion they are use for stealth missions due to there capability to camouflage themselves into their surroundings. You can tell them apart from Drones by the color of the chitin.

And now the one you've all been waiting for the Drone

They are simple minded and can do nothing without direction from a higher up, however they do sport great strength and stamina making great for manual labor.

Author's Note:

So I'm going to try and update soon If I'm luck we'll have a real chapter up by next week sorry but you know life. On a good note I played in my first varsity game tonight and it was freakin' awesome.