• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 12,015 Views, 454 Comments

A Queen's Final Revenge - Little Wood



Chrysalis turns twilight into a changling

  • ...
54
 454
 12,015

Chapter 8

A Queen's Final Revenge
Chapter Eight

"Okay we know that Time Turner will most likely be in the dungeon so here's the plan. Pinkie you'll infiltrate the guard and get down to the dungeon. Fluttershy you're going to distract Celestia, keep her from going anywhere accept her chambers or the throne room. I will be talking with my brother getting as much information as possible, see what they know about us. Everyone got it?"

"Understood."

"You got it Twilight."

"Okay let's go."

Fluttershy trotted away from the train platform, towards to main castle. Sweet Celestia this is great! No fear of being mugged, no worrying about everypony I pass by, it's just freakin' amazing! Fluttershy stopped where she was and duckinto alley. Okay Fluttershy, need a plan. I guess I could get past the main gate by disguising myself as a guard. Then I'll knock out one of Celestia's servants and improvise when I get there Fluttershy nodded at herself in approval of her plan. She changed into one of the nobility ,as to blend into the crowd better, and began her trek to castle gate.

She neared the gate in a few minutes seeing that the guards were standing in front of it ever vigilant, as usual. She once again dropped into a nearby alley and took on the form of the generic guard, armour materializing around her as the lavender flames rose. She was now a sandy black unicorn with a stark white mane, and she was wearing a lieutenants uniform. Perfect

Fluttershy trotted up to the gate and the guards instantly moved their spears, seeing her heightened rank. This is almost to easy Fluttershy thought to herself as she entered the castle proper. She knew the general layout of the castle from her briefing on the train, so she began on her way towards Celestia's room hoping to intercept the waiter delivering afternoon tea.

She walked for several minutes until she struck gold, the waiter was,well, waiting there for the food to deliver to Celestia. Fluttershy made sure nopony would see her and came up behind the stallion and wrapped her hooves around his throat until her passed out. She then dragged him over to a closet and placed him in gently, and took his form.

She waited by the cart for a few minutes until a young mare came out holding a tray in her magic, which the then placed on the cart. Fluttershy then gave a thankful nod and went on her way.

She met no resistance as she walked down the ancient halls, passing the occasional servant or guard. Eventually she came to the massive doors that lead to the throne room.

"Halt, inspection"

Fluttershy stopped calmly expecting no problems considering she didn't poison the food. Then something unexpected happened to the changeling, they used a spell that interrupted the magic frequency of her disguise causing her to be exposed in front of six guards. Well didn't see that one coming.

After a second or two the guard picked their jaws of the ground and raised their spears surrounding Fluttershy in a ring of death.

"Any last words, changeling" a unicorn guard snarled at Fluttershy.

"Why yes, actually, your mother says hi." the guards all thrust their spears at the same time only to met air as Fluttershy had ducked below the attack. She then took out one of the guards legs and knocked him out with decisive blow to the head.

"You beast!" yelled a unicorn guard as he launched a bolt of magic at the changeling. Fluttershy deflected the bolt with a simple shield spell that Twilight had taught her.

"Is this really the best you can do. I was expecting more from the solar guard, it's almost disappointing." Fluttershy taunted as she rose to the air. There were four guards left, two Earth ponies, a pegasus, and a unicorn.

"Oh we can do a lot more than that!" the pegasus yelled as he carried one of the Earth ponies and launched him at Fluttershy much like a missile. Fluttershy proceeded to grab the flying Earth pony in the air with her lavender magic. She used her magic to throw the Earth pony right back at the pegasus and they both crashed, stuck into the wall.

Fluttershy decided that this fight had gone on long enough and cast a sleep spell on the remaining two guards. She then hid the unconscious bodies as best she could and continued into the throne room to give Celestia her lunch.

"Good afternoon your highness." Fluttershy said with pleasantly fake smile as she strode into the grand room that could easily fit her entire property and then some.

"Sorry miss but the princess isn't here right now, she's in her chambers resting." Oh come on, and after all that work to get in here

"It's okay I'll just deliver her food there." Fluttershy finished with a wave and started on her way to Celestia's personal chambers.

Ten Minutes Later

"Inspection." Oh come on not this again

They went through the usual routine, looked over the food to make sure that it wasn't poisined checked Fluttershy for hidden weapons, but there was one difference. They used their new spell to make sure she wasn't a changeling, and as it turned out she was.

Fluttershy was immediately swarmed by at least fifty guards, all brandishing spears ready to strike at a moments notice.

Oh buck! The guards all began to dog pile on top of her. She silently prayed to her queen for strength and she answered. Her answer came as something clicked in her head and she suddenly felt such anger that her slitted eyes burnt as the sun.

"You are going to GET OFF ME!" Fluttershy roared sending all the guards flying face first into a wall.

Fluttershy stormed into Celestia's chambers. "Wha-" was all Celestia had time to say before Fluttershy cast a sleep spell powerful enough to knock out the goddess. She then shifted her form the that of a servant and stormed out of the room.

Sure hope Pinkie and Twilight came out better than I did! Fluttershy thought bitterly as she made her way out of the castle.

Author's Note:

Hey guys I got good news there's a chapter here. But in all seriousness I'm sorry that this one is a little short but you still got epic Fluttershy am I right. Do the usual stuff upvote fav and please please comment i love your comments they make me laugh. Oh and give me some congrats I aced all my mid-terms.