• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 12,016 Views, 454 Comments

A Queen's Final Revenge - Little Wood



Chrysalis turns twilight into a changling

  • ...
54
 454
 12,016

Chapter 15

A Queens Final Revenge

Chapter 15

Twilight stood there in complete terror. Dozens were dying, changelings and ponies alike, and the dreaded thought came into her mind that she was reminded of. You are the cause of this. You are the one killing. Not anypony else.

Fluttershy looked at her queen. She knew what would come next. Twilight would either surrender or she would keep fighting but flee, letting the others do the work. Twilight looked at her with tear-filled eyes. She knew of one thing to do and this shocked Fluttershy.

"What do I do?" Twilight asked. "I would give up, but this is your choice. Now decide for us." Fluttershy said within the hive mind. Twilight nodded her head yes and looked out to the battlefield. Celestia was trotting towards her calmly, killing every changeling that dared to cross her path. Twilight galloped to her, wanting to get this over with.

Celestia stopped, surprised at what Twilight was doing. She was running towards her with no weapon. Just tears streaming down her eyes. "But I thought changelings had no emotion..." Celestia thought to herself. Twilight finished running and bowed in front of Celestia. She was corrupted, making her mind of a changeling, but now she was back in control.

"Please help me. I need your help. I want this to end. Please!" Twilight cried out. The sounds of war seemed to be far away, as if nothing happened. Princess Celestia felt pity take over. Was there a chance to save Twilight? Or is she just playing with her? Then a thought came to her mind.

"You have some options. But I'm making the choice. You will be a prisoner until we know we can trust you. Follow me," Celesta ordered, without mercy or kindness. Just pure hatred. As they walked, the battle raged on. Twilight Sparkle looked around while Princess Celestia just continued walking, facing forward. The ponies kept moving forward.

They arrived on the hill, where you could see the whole thing. "Stop!" Celestia yelled. Even with the thundering boom of her voice, the fighting continued. Celestia yelled once more, but in her Royal Canterlot voice. "STOP!" This time, fighting ceased. Nopony dared to move, even if they were vulnerable at the moment.

Celestia finally ended the battle with her words, "The battle has now ended. Twilight has ended it and now will try to help others. Changelings, come with us." Celestia ended. The changelings looked at their queen and she helped with the end of the battle.

"Do as she says, my subjects. We will be safe now," Twilight finished. All of them looked down, like they’d lost everything. "But this might be good for them." Twilight thought, not letting this go into the hive mind.

All the changelings put down their weapons and did what they were ordered.


As Twilight walked about the small library, Celestia's personal one, she looked at some pictures on the wall. It showed many of her. Some of when she was a filly and many of her when she was normal. It made her feel great. She felt more powerful with the love.

Twilight started to remember small memories of Celestia. The day she got her cutie mark was one of them. And then her friends. Her friends stuck by her side through everything, but before she converted them, they wouldn't listen unless she persuaded them, like Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Celestia enter the room.

"Hello." Twilight said, in a monotone voice. She didn't want to make direct eye contact with the princess, so she stared at the floor.

"Twilight. What happened? Did you attempt a spell and fail? What happened?" Celestia asked, with a tinge of concern in her voice.

Twilight started to cry silently, small tears streaming down the side of her face. "Chrysalis..." Twilight whispered.

"What?" Celestia asked. "Chrysalis put a spell on me that makes me a changeling when she dies. I didn't know, I swear!" Twilight cried. She was in full out crying mode. Celestia didn't know if this was the truth. She decided on a plan.

"I don't know if I should trust you or not. Let me think for a bit. When I decide, I'll tell you. For now, you shall remain in a cell." Celestia decided. Twilight couldn’t help but smile, at this and nodded her head yes. She thought this was better than nothing.

Twilight sat down on a pillow and looked at a photo of her and Celestia. She remembered that day. They spent time together and laughed all day long. That was the day Twilight graduated Magic Kindergarten. Twilight smirked. She knew she was in a bit of trouble, but looking at the photo made everything better.

But then Celestia asked a dreaded question. "I know you turned those ponies into changelings. Do you know how to turn them back?" Princess Celestia asked.

Twilight looked down at her hooves. "Well, not really. I think there's a spell in the library that can, though," Twilight explained, unsure of herself. Celestia simply nodded and trotted out the door.

Celestia tapped the guards’ armor. They looked at her, awaiting her command. "Please escort Twilight Sparkle to her cell. Make sure it's comfy," Celestia ordered. They nodded and trotted inside to take her. Celestia rushed off of the site, going to write some letters to the guards families telling off their death. She had a lot to do now.


While Twilight walked into her cell, she overheard the guards talking. "I heard that she is a heir of Chrysalis herself," the guard, who she learned was Golden Helmet, whispered.

She didn't want to listen anymore so she started to talk in the hive mind.

"How are you, my loyal changelings?" she asked. Many replies came back.

"Just fine, my Queen!" came Rarity.

"I could use something to explode." Pinkie Pie mumbled.

"Did you free Applejack from your control?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight forgot about her. After all that happened, she felt so bad. Time to let her go, she might be still fighting the guards.


"Let! Me! Go! I will always be loyal to my Queen!" Applejack screeched. She was bucking the Royal Guard. They couldn't hold her down or grab her. She would just fly up and start bucking them again. They were scared now.

"And to think, she was an Element of Harmony!" Captain Golden Helmet yelled to everypony. They all nodded in agreement. She was famed for her honesty, but ponies said that she was really welcoming when she met other ponies. Then she started taking a whip and repelling magic

They were about to call Celestia until they seen a change in the changeling's eyes. They were glazed over, but then all of a sudden they looked somewhat normal. Not on their level of normal of course. They stopped trying to rope her up and catch her. Instead, she swayed back and forth and fell.

All the guards crowded around her. She raised her head. "Tell... Twilight.... I'm gonna kick her flank." Applejack's head fell back down. They looked at each other and one of them ran to give the message while the rest hooted with laughter. Sure enough Twilight got the message and chuckled softly.

Author's Note:

Hello Bronies! I hope you like this chapter. I tried my hardest and I promise to update soon!
This is Little Wood, signing out!