• Published 5th Dec 2012
  • 831 Views, 12 Comments

Mastering the elements: the Earth pony chronicles - Eriku719



An alicorn from the past becomes the 7th element of harmony,but must learn about the other elements.

  • ...
4
 12
 831

Chapter 13 part 3

Ch. 13 part 3



As Erick was waiting at the ballroom he took the time to recollect his thoughts on what happened tonight. “Oh sweet Celestia, what should I do? If only I could go back in time, I could’ve stopped this.”



Hours went by as he waited for Luna, eventually it was near the end of the gala and it was announced that the sisters would have the final dance with one person in the crowd. As Celestia chose her dance partner, Erick could hear a voice in his head. He went outside to hear it more clearly. As he focused on the voice, he heard his Step-father’s voice.



“Son can you hear now?” said the voice of star swirl



“Yes father, why are you in my head?” Asked Erick



“I’m here because I sensed something. A great amount of dark magic.” Said Star swirl



“Dark magic; Could it be Nocturne?” Erick asked his father’s voice



“It feels like him, but I also sense another pony inside that magic, pleading for rescue. It’s in the castle.” Said Star swirl



“Right now!? Where is it!?” said Erick



“I feel it moving, it’s…. heading towards the-” at that moment a sudden burst of dark magic came from the ballroom, Erick rushed into the ballroom to see that everypony except for the mane six and Princess Celestia were under a sleeping spell and are suffering from the nightmares they’re having.



“Erick don’t breathe in the smoke.” said Rainbow Dash



“Get in my barrier that I made.” said Twilight Sparkle.



“What could’ve done this?” said Applejack



At that moment a wicked laughter was heard from across the room and walking towards them.



“Did you miss me my little ponies? Well don’t worry; the true ruler of equestrian is here.”



“Nightmare Moon!?” said everypony in shock.



“Who is she?” asked Erick out loud



“She is my sister’s evil form.” said Celestia, “but why is she here? Luna has her under control.”



Erick looked at her. To imagine her friend was once this monster. As he looked at her, he noticed a marking on the helmet Nightmare Moon was wearing. It had the picture of an owl on it



“Luna is being controlled by Nocturne!” said Erick



“Very clever of you flowers.” said Nightmare Moon mockingly, “but you’ll soon see that my powers are far from the very same Luna you know.”



“If you want to get to him, you have to get passed us.” said Pinkie Pie


“Very well,” said Nightmare Moon, The moonlight was under her as she charged her magic. “With the power of the moon and the winged beast that flies unopposed,” Nightmare Moon’s magic hits the barrier and shatters it to pieces “I overpower you spell.”



“At that moment the mane six and Princess fainted from the dark smog and began to suffer from their nightmares, however, Erick was unfazed by the magic



“Now it’s just you and me flowers.” said Nightmare moon



“I’m not going to fight you.” said Erick



“It won’t be a fight. It’ll be murder.” said nightmare moon



Nightmare moon was using to magic to strike Erick, but he dodged each one. Nightmare moon soon had the advantage and she hit him with a bolt of magic and started throwing him around. This cycle of Nightmare moon hurting him and him not fighting back went on for a while.



“This seems easier than expected. Why aren’t you fighting back?” said Nightmare moon



“Because I know that Luna’s still in there.” said Erick “I could never hurt my friend.”



That word angered her and she then held Erick against the wall choking him.



“You may not know this, but you’re hurting her as we speak.” said nightmare moon as she brought Erick’s neck to the tip of her horn. “Any last words hero of Equestria?”



At that moment Time froze once again and Erick wasn’t taken to his mind where his step father is. “Dad, you save me again.” said Erick



“Flower Power. I’m most disappointed is you.” said Star swirl



“Wait what?” said Erick



“Have you learned nothing from your friends? Honesty, Laughter, etc.” said Star Swirl



“Well yes, but two elements can’t defeat Nightmare moon.” said Erick



“That’s because you haven’t tapped into their true power.”



“How do I do that!?” said Erick



“You have to honest with yourself. Remember the laughs you had.” said Star Swirl.




“But how?” said Erick. Star Swirl didn’t had enough time to response as his body started to fade away and Erick was returning to his world and brought back to the his last moment with nightmare moon. “(Be honest….. Does this mean….) Luna.”



“There is no Luna anymore.” said Nightmare moon



“I’m sorry. I’m sorry and I have to honest with myself. I didn’t know you got jealous of what happened with me and Pinkie and I’m sorry that… I was oblivious to how you felt.”



Nightmare Moon was starting to feel woozy and the orange petal in Erick was glowing as he continued to speak the truth.



“I wasn’t very honest with you and I have to say it. When you first kissed me at that party for Nocturne’s defeat, I was so confused on the way I looked at you. I saw you as a friend, but now in near death I’ve come to realize with all the times and laughs we had…”



The pink petal in Erick’s Cutie mark started to glow along with the orange petal.



“I really like you.” at that moment the glow blinded nightmare moon and suddenly a surge of power came to Erick. His horn turned into a helmet and his wings wrapped around his waist, turning into an impenetrable armor; He has become Flower Power: Earth pony form. With the power of honesty he was able to remove the helmet and freed Luna from its control.



“THIS ISN’T OVER YET!” said the helmet which has manifested a body of its own with Luna’s magic and dark magic. With the power of laughter, Erick shows no fear and simply laughs at his enemy. He charges at the helmet while the helmet was trying to stop him from getting closer, but it was futile. As a last resort it charged what was left of magic in him and Erick sideswiped and kicked the helmet with all the strength of his hind legs, it clashed with his magical blast.



“THIS WAS JUST A PRELUDE TO DESTRUCTION!!!” was the helmet last words as the kicked broke it to pieces, but his blast threw Erick hard enough to break some columns and the castle wall. We the helmet broke, the dark magic that give everypony nightmares disappeared as they woke up, everypony saw the destruction and found Erick unconscious from the blast, the armor did protect him from most of the damage, but he knocked out from both the physical and emotional exhaustion he had. He woke up in Celestia’s bedroom with his horn and wings back to normal and with Celestia and the mane six surrounding him.



“Erick, what you did last night, was amazing.” said Twilight



“You save equestrian twice now, but we still hold the record.” said Rainbow dash



“But with just two elements. You’re getting stronger every day Erick.” said Applejack



“It’s a shame that nopony with know of your heroic deed besides us.” said Rarity



“Let’s keep that way. I don’t want another parade in the state I'm in.” said Erick



“Very well, you’ll be back on your hooves in about two days.” said Celestia



“Yes princess, so now I must learn the element of Generosity and Magic. Don’t worry I won’t fail you.” said Erick. He then looked around the room, “Hey….. Where’s Luna?”



He heard trotting hoofsteps coming from the hallway. The door opened and Luna suddenly pounced on Erick and wrapped her hooves around him.



“Oh Erick I’m so glad your awake.” she said with glee. “I promise me you’ll make time for your new special somepony.” said Luna as she tighten the hug



“WHATAHHH!” said Erick in confusion and pain as the hug hurted his back



“Even thought I was under Nocturne’s control I was able to hear what you said. I’m so happy.” said Luna



“No way am I losing you Erick.” said Pinkie as she broke the hug and grabbed Erick’s hoof



“He said he liked Me.” said Luna as she grabbed the other hoof



“But he kissed Me.” said Pinkie as she pulled Erick to her side



“You made him do it. He’s mine” said Luna as she pulled him to her side



“No mine.” said Pinkie



“Mine.”



“Mine!”



“MINE.”



“MINE!”



“I’M NOT A TOY.” said Erick as he being pulled back and forth.



“Correction Erick, make that four day until recovery.” said Celestia as the others laughed



To be continued.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment