• Published 5th Dec 2012
  • 831 Views, 12 Comments

Mastering the elements: the Earth pony chronicles - Eriku719



An alicorn from the past becomes the 7th element of harmony,but must learn about the other elements.

  • ...
4
 12
 831

Chapter 2

Chapter. 2

As he finished looking outside, a sudden urge came to him. One he had not felt for over five centuries. He tried to fight it, but this was a battle he can't win


"I GOTTA GO BAD!!!" he said to himself.


Erick then ran out of his room to find a restroom to use. The search would be pointless because he would become lost. The clock was ticking and soon he found himself outside the castle and in the garden again. It was too late for him, he couldn't go back to the castle without leaving a trial, but he soon found hope in the shape of a bush.


Meanwhile at the royal dinning room, we find our two sister waiting for a certain somepony to join them for breakfast.


"I wonder what's taking him so long." said the princess of the night.


"Well he has been gone for over four hundred years. Maybe he's just confused on where to go. I mean the castle sure has changed over the centuries." said the princess of the day.


"That maybe true, but if he is lost then he should ask one of our servants where we are." said luna


"Well maybe he wanted to explore the castle some mo-" she stop speaking as she looked outside the window of the dinning room and notice a stallion near a bush with a face of relief. "OH MY DEAR ME!!!" Said Celestia in shock.

"What is it sist-" Luna turned to direction her sister was facing and her face of curiousity soon turned to one of disgust. She then open the window and yelled with her Cantlot voice "ERICK! WHAT IN EQUESTRIA YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?"


Erick then turned to where the voice was coming from and he then turned red in embarrassment. "I'm sorry it just that I couldn't find a restroom and I had no other choice." he said.


"That gives you no excuse to use a bush." said Celestia. "Now get in here before anyone see you." she said as she used her magic to open a nearby door to the kitchen. Where Erick soon made his way in and into the dining room.


"Please forgive me. I didn't do it on purpose. I just could't hold it any longer and the restroom i remember wasn't there. It was just a wall waiting for me."


"Don't worry. All is forgiven. Now come and sit down. breakfast is waiting for you." Said Celestia as they went to the table and ate. Soon after eating they started to have a serious discussion.


"So then how long has in been? three, four centuries?" asked luna


"Five centuries your highness." said Erick "And I thinking I know what's happening here."


"At least you still have a brain." Said Celestia as she used her magic to bring a book fromthe castle's library, "This is an encyclopedia of historical events from five hundred years ago to now, I expect you to read this book on a daily basis if you want to understand what the world is like now."


"I understand your highness,but for now perhaps could either of you give me tour of the castle grounds? To help me navigate my way around here and to not have anymore events like this morning to happen again." said Erick


"A good idea." said Luna "Now follow me as I will show you the castle and all of it's glory." The tour went smoothly and Luna and Erick soon stopped at the grand hall. "And that ends our tour. Any questions?"


Erick was silent as he stared at what seems to be glass portriats of six ponies againist a familar pony. the same ponies again but with a dragon like creature, an unknown unicorn and another female alicorn againist a pony of some sort, and last the same alicorn with a dragon in the middle and a dark figure on top. "Who are these ponies and others?"


"This is where all the heroes of Equestria are illustrated" said luna "Those six ponies are the new elements of harmony, Those two are the Crystal empire's princess and her husband, and last is the crystal empire princess again and the elements of harmony's dragon friend." said luna


"And the others?"


"The enemies of Equestria." said Luna "The dark figure is king Sombra, that pony-like creature was the changeling queen Chrysalis, that dragon is the agent of chaos is discord, and the last one..... was me."


Erick turned to luna in shock "You!?"


"Yes" said Luna "I was known as Nightmare moon, but the elements of harmony saved me from myself."


"Wow..... to beleive that these heroes saved equestria is amazing." said Erick "Maybe one day I'll see these heroes."


"Well if you ever going to meet them your going to want to get a mane cut and brush your teeth..... it smells." said Luna.


"How does one brush him own teeth? is that even possible?"


"Oh yeah that's right, toothpaste wasn't wasn't around when you were still here." said Luna. Both of the alicorns now find themselves in a bathroom stall and facing a mirror. "Now then first you wash your toothbrush, then you put the the toothpaste on the scrubby part, and finally you put it in your mouth and scrub your teeth in little circles. After that, you then drink some water and spit it out. Simple? Now you try." she said as she hovered a new toothbrush and places it in his hooves.


"O.k. then..... wash brush, put paste on, and now I put it in my mouth." As he does his first scrub a sudden sensation of mint and spice hits his mouth. It was more than what the stallion could take.


"HHHOOOOOTTTTTT!!!" He said as he tried to reach for the water.


"Don't you dare grab that water." Luna said as she stops him and brush his mouth for him. "Stop moving or else it'll hurt more."


"MY MOUTH IS BURNING!!!" said Erick with his mouth full of foams of mints. The more he tried to fight back the worse it gotten. Erick soon found himself stumbling out the restroom and into a hall with a princess on him and a toothbrush in his mouth. "LET GO." He said as he's trys to pull her off his head.


"Not until your bad breath is minty fresh." Erick soon tripped and they both fell. With the stallion tired, Luna knew she won the struggle. "Now that wasn't so bad was it? Here's your water"



As Erick finished drinking the water and spiting back in the cup he said "Never....Again." They both looked at each other and started to laugh. They then both heard footsteps coming from across the hall.


"Well it sounds like you had a nice a time brushing." said Celestia giggling. " I overheard your conversation you had before and I agree with Luna. If you want meet a hero or anypony else I suggest looking nice." She said as she hands Erick a bag of bits.


"What's this for?" Said the confused Stallion.


"I want both you and luna to go visit a barber I know in Canterlot. In other words.... prepare to see the outside world Erick." Said the princess with a smile on her face.

"Yes your highness." Erick said with excitement.

Author's Note:

(sorry I couldn't edit Ch.1, i hope this makes up for it.)