• Published 5th Dec 2012
  • 831 Views, 12 Comments

Mastering the elements: the Earth pony chronicles - Eriku719



An alicorn from the past becomes the 7th element of harmony,but must learn about the other elements.

  • ...
4
 12
 831

Chapter 7

Chapter 7


"Explain yourself Erick." said Twilight. "How do you know both princess Celestia and Luna?"


"Well.....like what the letter said, I'm an old friend of theirs." Erick responded.


"Then tell me why Celestia never mentioned you while I was studying under her?" said Twilight.


"Look.... it's really hard to explain my friendship to others. You wouldn't understand." Said Erick.


"Well you ain't leaving until you tell us." Said Applejack


"So starting talking." Said Rainbow dash as she pushed Erick onto a chair pinkie pie placed right behind him.


"I said no." He said to them angerly.


The arguement continued on until they finally pushed him to his limits. "I SAID NO!!!" At the same time Erick said those words his horn suddenly glew and teleport him another place along with his stuff.


"Where did he go?" Said Pinkie as she looked under the chair to see if he was there.


"Don't worry Pinkie," said Twilight as she used her own magic and make a hologram radar to pin-point Erick's location "He won't get away from us. A.J. and Pinkie, you two go tell Rarity what's happening while me, spike and Rainbow Dash look for our escapee." As they all splited up, Twilight had the most determined looked in her face. "I'm going to find out your secret Erick mark my words." Twilight said to herself.


Our Alicorn's teleportation spell took him above a river where he fell into and got himself wet, luckly his encyclopedia was still dry. A little wet on the edges, but still dry. "That was a close one. I almost gave in," Erick said to Himself "But now..... I have no Idea where I am; and even if I used the book, I still couldn't find my way back to ponyville, not I like I wanted to go back there anytime soon."


And so he decide to walk upstream of the river to avoid encounters with his friends, he soon found himself a place to rest and hang his clothes as they dry, but little did he know he was being watched.


As time went on, Erick suddenly heard a bush behind him russel. He soon hid behind the tree where his clothes are hanging. "If their is anyone out there, show yourself and I will show myself as well." no response.


Eventually Erick then decide to step forward to see what was in the bush. He was so relieved to see it was a white rabbit that was making all the noise. "Well hey there little fella, what brings you here? Did you come here to give me some compa-" Suddenly out of the bushes came out a yellow pegasus who was looking for the bunny as well.


"Oh there you Angel, I was worried you got lost and th-" She suddenly stopped as she came face to face with with the Alicorn. They both Stared at each other, the silence was then broken as the yellow pegasus screamed in a quiet fright.


"ahhh." she then took Angel away from Erick and just continued to stare at him.


Erick was completely frozen in shock, this pegasus found him with his clothes off, she now knows that he's an alicorn, he then tried to approach her slowly. "Ma'am if you can just let me explain."


"Yo-yo-your an alicorn mister." said the pegasus.


"Well yes I know, but please let me explain."


"B-Bu-But their are only three alicorns." the yellow said


"Just please.... let me speak. I promise I won't hurt you or your bunny." Erick said in hopes of making progress with the pegasus.


The pegasus soon calmed down and took a deep breath. "O.k........if...if... you say so." The pegasus soon sat down near where Erick is and he sat down too. Erick then soon explained to the pegasus what's his situation to her in hopes she'll understand.


"Oh I see, your running away from four ponies because your afraid of them knowing about your secret about your wings and friendship with the princesses?" said the pegasus.


"Yes, that's exactly it... and that you know.... I guess your going to ponyville and tell the public huh?" Erick said in despair.


"No..... I promise to keep your secret, and maybe you can stay with me for awhile...... that is.... if it's o.k with you?" The pegasus said.


Erick soon looked at her face in delight. "You really mean that?"


"Of course Mister Erick." said the pegasus


"Thank you so much." Erick then hugged her and she hugged him back before both there turned red and they released their hug on each other. "Um.... anyways we should get going miss..... what was your name again?"


"It's F-F-Fluttershy Erick" She said as they both got up and started walking towards her home.


When they finally made it to her house, Erick was surpraised to so many animals at her home. "So..... I guess you like animals alot." He said to Fluttershy.


"Oh yes I just love all kinds of critters, big or small, because they're all my friends." She said to him. "Now you must be so cold and tired, and your clothes could use some washing and drying."


"Oh no I couldn't let you do my laundry, it'll take up to much time." Said Erick


"Don't worry Erick, my animal friends will help me." and with that she sang a tune to call her animal friends as they took his clothes and got all the necessities need to wash and dry his clothes.


"Well...... if you need any help, just tell me." He offered to Fluttershy


"Well you can take Angel back to the cottage and help him and the other animals inside Take their afternoon nap." Said Fluttershy as she handed Angel to Erick. Angel then hopped on head and started to thump his head repeatedly to annoy him.


"Very well then, I'll get the job done." Erick said as he started walking to the cottage. As he made his way to the cottage, he stopped by a patch of grass and took a blade off it and continued walking. When he opened the door he took the annoying bunny off his head and placed him with the other animals.


"O.k. then you critters, your friend wanted me to help you sleep, and I always thought the best way to help anypony or animal in this case was with a little tune." He said as he took the blade of grass had and put it in his mouth. "I hope I still remember." He thought to himself.


He then started blowing on the grass and the sound of a whistle came from the grass. " I still got it." he said to himself as he started to play the grass whistle for the animals. no longer than five minutes did all the animals, including Angel fell asleep. As he finished his chore he turned around and found Fluttershy behind him with a smile.


"Wow, that was so beautiful," She said to Erick, "Where did you learn that?"


"My......... father taught me." He said to fluttershy as they stepped quietly to the kitchen.


Meanwhile back at the resting area Erick was in, Two ponies and a dragon were investingating the scene


"Well he was definitly here." Said spike


"But where is he now?" Said Twilight.


"I think I found a clue." Rainbow Dash said to them as she pointed out a set of wet hoof-prints going in a direction.


"Good job rainbow Dash, now we have a sense of direction and we're that much closer to finding Erick."


End of Ch.7