• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 684 Views, 13 Comments

Alone - RishnaLeDestroyer



Twilight was alone.

  • ...
5
 13
 684

Alone

Twilight was alone. She did not know why she was alone. She did not remember a time before she was alone. All she knew about her existence was that she was alone. Would she always be alone? had she always been alone? She didn't know, and seeing as how she was alone no one else did either.

While Twilight was alone nothing interesting happened. She saw nothing, she knew nothing. She did not even know if she knew she knew nothing. She probably didn't even exist to tell the truth.

What is something where there is nothing? Can nothing exist where there is something? These are the things twilight thought about. Vague things with no real answer. Was she really thinking? She didn't know.

Was she a book? was she nothing? Was she just a shadow? Twilight didn't know and there was nobody to tell her, because Twilight was alone.

Twilight could have contemplated the universe, if Twilight existed, but Twilight did not know if she existed because Twilight was alone.

Was Twilight a she? was Twilight Twilight? It had no way to tell because It was alone and nothing could tell It what It was.

What if It wasn't really an It? What if It was just nothing, and nothing was alone.

It that possibly wan't even It but just a void of space continued Its existence like this for a long time. Had It been a long time? Had It existed? What was time? What was existence?

The thing that possibly was not a thing could or could not have existed for an indefinite amount of time or not. Maybe the thing that was possibly not a thing but nothing and could have existed or not for a time unknown due to the fact that it could have not existed at all was everything in the universe. Maybe this was impossible because if the thing that might have been nothing and could have existed or not for a period of time or not happened to be the universe would it still be alone? What if the universe was nothing and that would confirm that the thing was nothing. What if an infinite void was all there was and the thing that could have been nothing and may have existed for a period of time or not was just a bit of area in that nothingness. Was there area in nothingness? Could nothingness contain something? If nothingness contained something then would it not be nothingness anymore or just nothing with something inside of it? What was thing? What was existing?

The thing that could have been nothing or everything or nothing because nothing could be everything and could have or could have not existed for a period of time and may have been thinking about what was going on the world was alone. This was all It knew, if there was an it. Was It really alone? Could nothing be alone, or would that be a complete lack of existence? In order to be alone didn't the laws of the universe require there to be one? What were the laws of the universe? Did the universe have laws? Could they be broken if there did happen to be laws in the universe? If a universe did happen to exist, and was not nothing then would the thing that may or may not be a thing and may or may not have existed for a period of time really be alone? What was alone? Did alone mean there had to be something to begin with in order for that thing that existed to be alone? Could something that didn't exist be alone? If something that did not exist was alone, it would be surrounded by nonexistence, which would mean that it had that to keep it company. What if the nonexistence was surrounded by existence? Was nonexistence a kind of existence that simply was not measurable or provable to be existent? Was anything ever nonexistent? If the thing that may or may not have been a thing did not exist, then ho could it tell if it did or didn't exist? If one is alone, but something is able to know the fact that it is alone is it truly alone? If the universe had come from something then would it expand out into the nothingness around it? Could you expand into nothingness, keeping in mind the fact that when you put something into nothing it becomes something? Did nothing take up space? What was nothing?

If nothing was alone then wasn't it part of the aloneness? In order to be alone, the thing that may or may not have been a thing that may or may not have existed at some point in time may or may not have decided, something must exist that may be contained from everything to be alone. Only one thing could exist in infinite nothingness to truly be alone, so could anything ever truly be alone? If one atom were alone in a sea of infinite nothingness, would not the protons, neutrons, and electrons contained within it keep each other company? What if alone was just knowing nothing else but nothing? What if nothing could keep nothing company? What was nothing? Was nothing something? Could you hold nothing? Could nothing be kept in a box? Was a void truly nothing? If one spec of dust was inside nothing, would it still be nothing full of a spec of dust, or just a spec of dust surrounded by nothing? Was nothing black? Was nothing white? Was complete black even possible? Was nothing even possible? What was black? What was color? Color was just what light was not absorbed into something, or nothing, and reflected back, so was color just light? What was light? was this all there had ever been and ever will be? What had there ever been?

Twilight was alone. She may or may not have always been alone. She did not know what alone was, or being was. All Twilight knew was that Twilight was alone.

Comments ( 13 )

1724273 le epic maymay faec from 9gag oc donut steel xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Great story maybe you can read mine and leave a comment it's called my day in ponyville

What is the sound of one hand fapping?

...Was the author on drugs while making this? :rainbowhuh:

6054663 Mmhm. Jesus gave you quite the inspiration. It was a good story about an existential crisis though. :twilightsmile:

6055817
Thanks!
Also wanted to say I was super surprised to get a comment on a two and a half year old story. That was cool.

Login or register to comment