• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 1,241 Views, 17 Comments

A New Queen - RainbowStir178



Chysalis is seeking vengence, and when she used a special spell, she ended up in the land of Ooo!

  • ...
4
 17
 1,241

Chapter Six ; The Who and What

Chapter Six

The Who and What

“Is anything wrong, Princess Bubblegum” The Banana Guard asked.

“Oh! Erm, no, no, of course not! I just thought there was an intruder in the dungeon..” Princess Bubblegum said nervously.

The Banana Guard eyed her nervously. “Well, Princess Bubblegum, if you thought there was an intruder, you know to contact us, right?”

“Oh!” The princess said, sweating nervously, “Well, I didn’t think there was time, I didn’t want them to get away, but there was no one! No worries!”

“Oh, okay then..” The Banana Guard replied, still looking a little bit unsure to her.

The Princess awkwardly walked off till the guard stopped her. “Wait! The two guests are in the lab waiting for you.”

“Guests- Oh! Uh- Yes! Of course.. Yes..” Princess Bubblegum said confused.

Princess Bubblegum continued walking off and thought, “Guests? Oh yeah! There were those two girls there, I didn’t get a good look at’em.. Darn..”

The princess found her way to the lab and took a deep gasp as she looked the the two. “Princess Cadance and Twilight Sparkle!” She screamed.

The two girls looked at her confused. Twilight spoke, “Yes? Something wrong, Bubblegum? What did the council want? Was it anything to do with Chrysalis?”

Princess Bubblegum stared at them till she shook her head, snapping her from her thoughts, and spoke, “Oh! Uh, yes! Yes.. They said they have the Chrysalis thing taken care of,” she began to push them out the door and ushering them out of the castle, “So there is no need for your services anymore! You best be on your way! Sorry for the rashness, bye!” She shut the gates.

Cadance and Twilight stared at the gates. “What the-” Cadance said. “What was- Wha-”

Twilight looked to a nearby candy person, “Is she always this.. This strange..?”

The candy person looked at her confused and nodded, “Oh, yes! She always seems to be in a hurry now a days..”

Twilight slowly nodded and looked back at the castle. Her stare was interrupted by a boy’s voice yelling from the distance.

“Princess! Princess! Did they- I mean Anyone come-” He stopped when he he got closer to the two girls.

He wasn’t alone, he had a orange dog with him, he was a bit chubby and his eyes were big and inverted, rested above his jowls. He and the boy both stared at the two, and the two girls did the same.

Twilight slowly lifted a shaking arm and pointed, “You- You are one of those- Those humans I’ve read about, aren’t you?”

The boy slowly nodded and began to speak, “You- You are the two from that one place- that- that one pony- lady is from- that said you were coming- T-Twilbit and Cardigan?”

Twilight squinted her eyes, as well as Cadance. Cadance corrected, “Twilight and Cadance, dear..”

“Oh!” The boy blushed.

The dog finally spoke, pointing his finger up to the girls and walked up to them, “Yeah- Aren’t you the girls that are gonna try and stop this beast lady or somethin’?”

Twilight nodded

“Pff- Girls, fighting, what boloney, huh, Finn? The dog crossed his arms smirking.

Finn said nervously, “Uh- I don’t know, Jake. They are from a different world than ours-”

“Look!” said Jake, pointing to Cadance’s Tiara. “This one’s a princess! No way can this girl fight!”

“What!” The human boy screamed. “No way! You can’t fight- You shouldn’t fight! Why, you should be at home running your kingdom- Oh my glob! Who- How- No way you can leave your kingdom alone-”

“Aunt Luna and my husband, Shining Armor, are watching the Crystal Empire while I am here..”

“Shining Armor? Pff.. What a stupid name-” Jake began till Finn broke in.

“Jake! Don’t make fun of her husban- Husband? Wait, husband? You look like you’re about 16!”

Cadance laughed a tad bit, “Yes, Aunt Celestia said that this world would make our bodies change, it does look like I am younger huh, Twilight?”

“Tell me about it..” Twilight mumbled.

“Well, why are you out here anyway? Shouldn’t you be inside?” Finn asked

“We were, till Princess Bubblegum ushered us out in a hurry, saying the Royal Council has this handled..”

“What? That’s weird, PB said that it was a quiet, down low kind of thing.. How did the Roy-” Finn began but was interrupted by the gates opening.

“Finn! Good you are here! I needed you, quickly! Inside!” Princess Bubble pushed Finn inside, gave a short wave to the three and closed the gates.

“What the- HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BUDDY!” Jake yelled grabbing the bars of the gates.

“I only need him for a short minute, Jake! It’s an experiment I am working on!” Princess Bubblegum yelled nervously.

Jake lowly growled. Cadance put a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

“Something doesn’t seem right..” Jake lowly growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on, Finn!” Princess Bubblegum said grabbing his hand and scurrying down the hall.

Finn blushed a bit, “What’s this about princ-”

Princess Bubblegum put a finger to his lips. “Ssh, It’s a secret! Now come on!” She insisted pulling him into the science lab.

He looked around. Princess Bubblegum gave him a warm hug and he blushed even more, “Uh- Princess Wh-” He looked towards her and was suddenly stunned and blank.

Princess Bubblegum’s eyes were different, they were big and had two dark green and light green iris’s and a long, sharp, skinny pupil. Her eyes glowed green and where sucking his force out.


Chrysalis sucked out the love he was feeling for Princess Bubblegum. She smiled, her sharp fangs visible in the body of Bubblegum while she was sucking his love for her out. “This is too easy..” She thought. She then began to try and use her magic still to put the spell over him, and also made him think that they were working on an experiment. “Perfect..” She said..


Finn and Princess Bubblegum where exiting the castle. Finn and her were laughing and Jake quickly ran to his buddy.

“Are you okay man?”

Finn rubbed his eyes a bit, “Yeah, of course. PB was just checking out some serum on me to see if she can make a sort of energy serum..”

“Yeah..” She said embarrassed, “But I seemed to actually do the opposite, Finn is kind of tired and drained.. Sorry, and sorry for rushing you two girls out, and just taking Finn from you, Jake.” She reached in her pocket and drew out a bag of dog treats. “Here, I am sorry, have these as an apology.”

Jake snatched the bag and ate a biscuit and began to speak with a mouth full, “Yeah, well, don’t do it again.” He eyed her suspiciously, and then was in a total trance of the delicious dog treats and began to inhale them.

Princess Bubblegum smiled and turned to the girls, “You girls can stay in the castle, if you’d like, I’d understand if you still want to scope the place out a little bit, but I assure you, the Royal Council has it taken care of..”

Twilight and Cadance exchanged looks and nodded, “Sure, Bubblegum…”

She smiled sweetly, “Great! Now, Jake, I suggest you take Finn home and make sure he gets some rest..”

Jake nodded and escorted Finn towards home.

Princess Bubblegum let the girls in and walked behind them. She glared behind her with a smirk, and a glint in her eyes..

~~~~~~~~~~

Comments ( 1 )

*clears throat* ahem,wheres another chapter m'am?

Login or register to comment