• Published 16th Nov 2012
  • 1,239 Views, 17 Comments

A New Queen - RainbowStir178



Chysalis is seeking vengence, and when she used a special spell, she ended up in the land of Ooo!

  • ...
4
 17
 1,239

Chapter Five ; The Bubblegum Princess

Chapter Five

The Bubblegum Princess

“And that’s how this is impossible! I mean, it’s common sense! It’s just- UGH!” Twilight grunted, still standing at the entrance to the Candy Kingdom. “Of course it would alter one’s genes but it wouldn’t take it to THIS FAR.”

Cadance was just staring off into the distance. She was in a trance of the strange candy type people and the fact Twilight was rambling off for about a half hour.

“Cadance?” Twilight said, still a bit of anger in her voice

“Hmm?”

“Well, are we going to go into this… place”

Cadance nodded and they entered the kingdom. The candy people were looking at the two new visitors with suspicion.

Twilight whispered to Cadance, “Not only are they scientifically impossible, but their eyes are all strange, weird dark ovals…”

Cadance looked at Twilight shocked, and Twilight look shocked too. They both shout-whispered to each other in unison “You’re eyes are like that too!”

“Oh my Celestia! How did we NOT notice?” Twilight shout-whispered

“Probably cause you were too busy going on how half the stuff here so far is scientifically impossible..”

Twilight opened her mouth to say something but quickly shot a glare at Cadance who just smiled sheepishly.

Halfway down the sidewalk, a figure scurries up to the two. She was about the same size as Cadance, she had long, rose pink, thick hair down to her mid-calve, a dark pink dress with a purple ribbon around the waist and puffed up sleeves like Cadance’s dress. The person also had light pink skin and a golden tiara with a turquoise gem on the top of the long stem in the middle. She began to speak, “Cadance, Twilight, is that you?”

The two girls exchanged glances and looked back at the girl. Twilight was about to answer but Cadance covered her mouth and she spoke, “Yes, Are you Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum?”

The girl nodded. “Yes, but please, just call me Bubblegum, Bonnibel and Princess are not needed for you two, now quickly, come with me into the castle!”

Twilight and Cadance followed the princess into the castle. Once inside, Twilight broke through before a conversation could be started about the matter at hand, “See, THAT is about proper mutation..”

Princess Bubblegum looked at her confused, “Excuse me?”

“It’s just it’s scientifically impossible for the, ’people’ out there to be that mutated enough to come out like that.”

“I beg to differ..” The princess began and started going on about mutation like Twilight did earlier and Cadance sighed to herself.

After long, scientific facts, the princess ended, “You see, Twilight, different worlds have different laws of physics and scientific theory’s and revolutions and such..”

Twilight stared at the princess for a bit till exclaiming, “FINALLY! Someone who has the love for science as much as I do!”

Princess Bubblegum laughed, “Ah, yes, it is as much as a pleasure for me as well, not much people here have the love for science, you know..”

Twilight nodded glumly, “Yeah.. Tell me about it..”

Cadance broke in, “Anyway, all science a side, may we get back to the matter at hand..”

Princess Bubblegum nodded, “Yes, of course.. Since you girls know about Chrysalis more than I do, let me know if you suspect someone is her, and since I know my citizens well, I can suspect suspicion and you can confirm it for me..”

A candy citizen burst through the door. A red lollipop girl in a pink skirt, brown, curly hair in a ponytail and a pink bow in it was standing there. The lollipop girl exclaimed in a high pitched, lady like voice, “Princess- Princess! The Royal Council messenger is looking for you!”

“Oh, junk!” The bubblegum princess exclaimed. “I’m sorry girls, I have to go, very important princess business to attend to..” The princess followed the lollipop lady out the door leaving the two alone in the royal chamber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Bubblegum followed the lollipop lady to a secluded place of the kingdom. The princess became confused. “Where is the messenger and why is he this far out?”

The lollipop girl laughed, her laughs pitch went lower and lower.. She began to speak, her voice changed to a deeper elegant voice that echoed within itself, “Oh, Princess, you should know when someone isn’t really your citizen of your kingdom,” The lollipop girl’s hair changed to brunette to a dark blue green, her lollipop changed to a dark green black. She continued, “but what can you say, must be hard to keep track of so many inhabitants.”

The lollipop girl changed completely with a flash of light. There, now, standing there was a woman. She had an hour glass figured, long dark green-blue hair with holes near the ratted ends and one thick strand of hair fallen in front of her face, her skin a tint of dark green-black, her eyes were three ovals of different shades, dark green, light green, and a black slivered pupil, with her eyes was dark green eye shadow. Her teeth were grown with two fangs in the front. Her dress was strapless, and was really snug on her body, the bottom of her dress flared around the feet with holes in it, revealing some leg. Her hands and arms had a few holes in them as well. On her head, there was a black crown with the stems flared out with light blue orbs on them. She laughed wickedly

Princess Bubblegum stared at her in horror and stuttered pointing, “You- You- You’re- Queen C-Chrysalis!”

The menacing woman laughed again, throwing her head back and threw it back forward when she finished, “That’s right, princess! I’m here to take your place and feed off the love of your little ‘hero’, of course, he wouldn’t be your hero anymore, more like my little slave after I’m done with him..” She laughed menacingly again.

Princess Bubblegum’s eyes sunk. “No…not Finn..” The princess began to run and Chrysalis chuckled.

Chrysalis pointed her arm toward the princess and a slime green aura covered her arm, then covered the princess’s legs dragging her back toward her.

Princess Bubblegum screamed in fear as she was roughly pulled upward facing Chrysalis, standing over her showing dominance. Chrysalis smirked, flashing her fangs to Princess Bubblegum. Then, Chrysalis’s eyes glowed the same slime green and flashed Princess Bubblegum in the eyes. Princess Bubblegum screamed and was shaking madly, feeling her energy being furiously being pulled from her body. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she screamed in absolute pain, not being able to take her eyes away from the horrible Chrysalis. Chrysalis’s body began to slowly change, starting from the bottom. The bottom of her dress became a pink and began to become the same shape as Princess Bubblegum’s. Her hair started to turn pink and become bubblegum. After another long period of heartbreaking screams from Princess Bubblegum, Chrysalis’s eyes were the last thing to change, they changed to black darken ovals, the green aura around her eyes slowly faded and Princess Bubblegum collapsed on the ground. Her body was pale and limp. Chrysalis checked her pulse, she was still alive, just passed out due to the lack of energy in her body. Chrysalis nodded and smiled happily.

Chrysalis used her magic to teleport the princess into the dungeon of the castle. Chrysalis quickly ran to the kingdom, giving out “Hello’s” and “Greeting’s” on the way to the candy people. She scurried down the castle to the dungeon. She quickly picked up the passed out princess. Chrysalis walked to the stone wall, knocked three times, and went through the wooden door and placed the princess in the middle of the circle of wooden doors. Chrysalis talked to herself, “Ah, the knowledge of this princess has also been consumed into my head as well- Whoa, I need to get used to this sugary sweet voice..”

“Princess Bubblegum?” shouted a male voice. “Princess Bubblegum, are you alright? You seemed in a hurry?”

“Uhm, yes! I’m just fine, don’t worry! I will be up in a minute,” Chrysalis replied walked out of the room and closed the door. The stone wall replaced it self while she yelled back, “I just had to take care of some business…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~