• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 12,488 Views, 991 Comments

Bathtime for Ponies - Derpsanddinks404



A second-person fic where you give fillies and colts a bath

  • ...
39
 991
 12,488

Sweetie Belle (co-op with Rarity)

Rarity entered the bathroom followed by a very obedient Sweetie Belle, who was indifferent to what was to come. From what you could see, the fashionista mare had no trouble whatsoever getting her younger sister to obey her. You slightly nod your head in approval, saying, "Wow, she really likes you, doesn't she?"

Rarity looks to her sister and softly sighs. "Yes, she is rather... fond of me," she says with a small fraction of enthusiasm. "In fact, she's always trying to help me out with my designs. Don't get me wrong, I love having a little sibling who also enjoys fashion. It's just, sometimes she can be... rambunctious."

You turn to the little pink- and purple-maned filly and see her rub against her sister in a random bit of affection. I don't think it's the fashion she loves, you comment in your mind. You slightly smile at the sign of sisterly love and return to the task at hand.

Picking Sweetie Belle up, you carry her over to the tub filled with warm water and place her in. She immediately relaxes in the warmth and sits without trouble, patiently waiting for you to begin step one.

Taking the hint, you have Rarity hand you the shampoo, politely thanking her for her small assistance. Squeezing the bottle, you allow a palmful of the gel soap to fall in your hand. You then bring the soap-filled hand to Sweetie's mane and start scrubbing. Sweetie Belle enjoys the sensation as you comb your fingers through her curly yet short hair. The hair feels as it looks: a bit raggedy but soft nonetheless, with a few knots here and there. The short mane only takes half a minute before it is soapy and halfway done.

Beginning the next step by scooping some water in your cupped hands, you rinse out the suds from Sweetie Belle's curled mane. She remains obedient to you, most likely due to the fact that her sister was in her presence. Six rinses is all it takes to completely clean the white filly's hair, leaving her with a surprisingly still curly hairdo. You look to Rarity, who also has a few curls in her hair, and figure it must run in the family.

With her head finished, you move on to her backside. Having Rarity kindly lift up her sisters little flank, you squeeze yet another palm of shampoo in your hand and start scrubbing the filly's tail. Sweetie Belle doesn't flinch or hesitate at you while you massage the soap through her bushy tail, which matches her mane when it comes to texture. This task also only takes thirty seconds before the tail is soapy and clean.

Now, the last step. You cup another amount of water into your hands and release it over the sudsy tail, removing the shampoo but somehow not the curls. Six rinses later, just like her mane, her tail returns to its normal state, minus being dry.

You step back and admire your work. Sweetie Belle looked cute as ever, and still hadn't shown the least bit of rebellion. You nod at the spotless filly and turn to her elder sister, who looks to you for instruction.

"Why don't you two play a bit?" you suggest, almost command. "I'm sitting back for a bit. Here," you hand over a pair of yellow rubber ducklings, "you two can play with these."

Rarity slightly frowns and accepts the bath toys. "Alright, but I'm not exactly good at 'play'," she admits. Turning to her infant sister, she places both ducks in the water and shows them to Sweetie Belle.

"Look Sweetie!" she acts foalishly surprised. Sweetie adopts her sister's fake glee and plays duck with her, clearly enjoying her bonding, even if "play" wasn't her thing. The two sisters play for a few more moments, Sweetie being more involved than Rarity, when the younger stopped and stared at something.

Both you and the teenage mare follow her gaze to find the culprit of her attention. You find that the object in question was Rarity's purple mane.

"Oh, you like my mane?" Rarity asks her sister sweetly. Sweetie Belle smiles slowly with her mouth open as her elder sister brought her mane a bit closer for her to inspect. The white filly unicorn grabs hold of the soft, lavender hair, making sure not to pull or ruin it. She rubs her little head against it, causing both you and the hair's owner to softly squee at the adorableness.

And then, Sweetie decided that if something feels good, it must taste good.

Rarity shrieked at the sight of her gorgeous mane being eaten by a little foal. She quickly commanded Sweetie to release her grip while pulling back. The young unicorn obeyed, sending her sister comically falling backwards. Rarity shakes off the impact and grabs hold of her no-longer-perfect hair.

"Oh, NO!" cried the fashionista when she inspected the damage. The once curly mane was now messy and covered with saliva from about two inches above the end down. Rarity enters into her drama queen form and begins to tear up a bit while cradling the ruined locks.

You turn to Sweetie Belle, expecting her to be apologetic. Not only were you right, but the young filly too began to cry. Before long, tears were streaming down the filly's cheeks at the thought of her sister's disapproval. Your heart breaks at the sight, and you nudge Rarity to make her see. Rarity snaps out of her dramatic trance and looks at her sister also. You could have sworn that you heard the sound of Rarity's heart smashing to bits as well.

"Now, now," Rarity comforts while walking towards her sibling. "It's not all that bad. In fact, I think I'll keep it this way for a bit. It looks *gulp* fabulous."

Sweetie Belle wipes away the rest of her tears and cheers up at her sister's attention. She lifts up her hooves to signal that she was finally ready to leave the tub. You obey and lift the filly out, having Rarity unplug the tub magically. Placing the foal on all fours on a bathroom mat, you grab the towel next to you, only to have it levitated right out of your fingers.

"Allow me," insists Rarity as she begins to dry off her now-better sister. Gingerly as possible, Rarity takes her time to dry off first Sweetie's head, and then her torso and hooves, and finally her flank and tail. When she is finished, Sweetie Belle's mane and tail are hardly messed up, if at all. Sweetie jumps a bit in glee at the feeling of being dry. Rarity, however, looks exhausted. "I may have used a bit too much magic," she explains. "Even teenage unicorns have their limits."

You pat Rarity on the back and thank her greatly for her generosity. You kindly dismiss both ponies from their duties, causing Sweetie Belle to walk up to her sister and wait to be lead. Rarity accepts her role as leader and leaves the room, her young sister skipping behind her.

You watch the two leave and your heart repairs itself at the sight. You secretly wish you would one day have a bond with someone like these two had.