• Published 26th Oct 2012
  • 943 Views, 2 Comments

Omega - SCP Pinkamena



He is one, His Brothers and Sisters, dead, Now he walks the world without soul or propose

  • ...
2
 2
 943

Extra Chapter: Alpha

During the slaughter I escaped and ran for my life, leaving my sons and daughters behind. I am a horrible father, but it is all I can do, for I am the beginning, I am Alpha, and this is how I survived that day.

----
50 Years Ago
----

They came to us, followed me and wife, Horizon, to the cave where we hid for a millennium and killed us. As an alicorn, I cannot die, but to maintain balance, only three alicorns are permitted life, and including me... there are four. Only an alicorn can kill another, and it was either me or Celestia... my first born. As my name say's I am Alpha, which means the beginning and my first wife, was a lovely alicorn named Faust. We loved each other like a bumble bee loves a flower, and when we had Celestia, I left her for the good of myself and her.

----
75 Years Later
----

I am... lost I cannot find my way back to the southern forest and I must do the one thing every male despises...

*Knock-Knock-Knock*

"Hel-" The purple unicorn stuttered.

"Hello, I was wondering do you know the way to the Southern Forest?" I said in a polite voice. As her eyes roll to the back of her head and faints, I sigh and pick her up in my magic and bring her inside. I am very careful with mares, making sure they are never uncomfortable. As I walk a little dragon looks over his shoulder, looks me up and down before going back to his books. Give or take in a few minutes after reading he would hot on my trail, but I did say a few minutes.

Looking at the young mare infront of me I can't help but to think of my darling daughter Iota...how we laughed together each day. Now she is most likely dead, along with my last child Omega...his heart will be here as I travel a world I have not explored. I set the young mare down on her bed and watch over her, her chest rising slowly up and down. My horn ignites and I touch her forehead and I tell her my story of my many years of life.

As she rests on the bed I can see a tear come to her eye, I wipe it away and pet her mane.

"Shhh... I'll be fine..." I whisper to her and shakes her head while in her sleep.

"How can somepony do that? Why..." She asks as my spell fades and I leave her to her thoughts, But not without doing one thing first. I lean down and give her a small kiss, not a long minute lasting kiss, but a small one. My lips move away from her's and I walk away to the door but not without being stopped first.

"What is your name..." She asks getting up from her bed, I look down at her and smile.

"My name, is Alpha, and I want you to remember me and my sons and daughters, my wives and...well you already know one of my daughters..." I said as my horn lit a vibrate rainbow of colors before I wink out of existence, leaving only the unicorn who stood there confused and wondering, what I had meant when I told her these things.

----
Frozen North
----

"Sombra! Leave at once!" I shout as the shadow cloud draws nearer. Green and red eyes greet me along with a faint laugh.

"Alpha... its been to long..." Sombra says as he manifests a artificial form of his former self. He stares at me with a vengeance if not anything else. I was once the high concealer for him and I told him that he did not stop his ways, he would only find corruption and be defeated. He only laughed at my warning, but here he is now, a shadow of himself.

"Sombra, I told you to change you ways, to change how you acted, but did you?" I said gesturing at him. He only looked down at himself and cast his gaze downward. Sombra muttered something I couldn't hear and reformed his shadowy ruse.

"I do not wish to fight an alicorn...but please Alpha, leave me be..." He said, a hint of sadness in his eyes. I nodded and winked out again leaven the former unicorn behind in his icy prison.

"I only wish... to be happy again..." Sombra said as he too winked out and made his way around his icy prison.

Comments ( 2 )

Interesting take. Not exactly how I remember my life going, but I'll dig it.

Unless there are other Omega's running around.

But that would be silly.

1593102 Na, you have a red mane, gray coat, and a red omega cutie mark, Omega has a white coat, black mane and a black omega cutie mark

Login or register to comment