• Published 23rd Oct 2012
  • 12,603 Views, 654 Comments

Revenge from the Fallen - MarcusBullet



Before the creation of Equestria, there was a different world. OUR world.

  • ...
110
 654
 12,603

The Mane Six vs. The Runic Warrior

“Yes, I will see you
Through the smoke and flames
On the frontlines of war
We have to find a better way
And I will stand my ground until the end
'Til we conquer them all”
~This War is Ours (The Guillotine Part II)- Escape the Fate

Applejack yawned as she trotted down the wooden steps down to the living room. The room was quiet and cold, but the mare was used to it as she gets up at 5 AM every day for Apple bucking. As were her brother, Big Mac, it was a daily routine. But today was special, not in a good way though. Her friend, Rainbow Dash, had told everyone that there will be a scheduled heavy rain at 6:30 AM and would last until noon. So it is essential that Applejack did most of the work before the rain appeared.

Her blonde mane was groomed, put in a ponytail (Me: eh? Editor: yeah...) and under her trademark farmers hat for the day ahead. An orange coat covered the mare and a cutie mark of three red apples spotted on her flank as she walked outside into the morning cool of her barnyard. But she didn’t feel right at that moment. Normally she loved this time of the day as the day is slightly cold and the water dew on the ground soaked her hooves; but Applejack didn’t feel relaxed. Her gut told her that something was going to happen, and it was going to be bad. This made her eyes slowly scan the town a few kilometres ahead of her barn. There was nothing to see; no fires, no stampedes, no alien invasion, nothing.

She breathed a sigh of relief, but her mind kept saying ‘Somethin’ big is gonna happen’, Ah ‘no it.’

Applejack gave one last glance at the town, and after seeing nothing again, left to her job.
She never saw in the distance a shadow slowly making its way to the settlement.

­-An Hour and fifteen minutes later-

THUNK!

The sound of hooves hitting wood echoed across the field of apple trees.

Applejack looked behind her shoulder to see the apples on the tree fall from the top to the crates underneath, collecting them like water going into a jug. She gave a successful grin and wiped the sweat off her brow. She was on a roll, nearly quarter of the side of her farm while her brother took the other. At this rate, she would be done in ten minutes.

She still had the feeling that something bad was coming, and as she worked, she would look around just in case.

The sound of hooves clopping towards her caught her attention to a large red stallion with the same blonde hair as Applejack.

“Heya Big Mac, did ya finish?” She asked happily to her brother.

“Eeyup.” Was the reply from the large stallion, his voice deep and with a southern drawl.

“Well, I’m nearly finished. I’ll ‘a meet ya back at home.” After getting a ‘Eeyup’ from Big Mac, Applejack went on to do more apple bucking.

She trotted to the next tree, positioned herself to ram—

PWISH!

Suddenly, a purple burst caught Applejack off-guard and fell face first into the ground, eating dirt. The flash soon revealed a frantic and scared Twilight and a confused and terrified Spike.

“Applejack!” Twilight screamed, dropping Spike to the ground with a ‘oof’, “Help! Alien! Years! Blue! Black! Metal!”

Applejack rammed a hoof into her mouth, silencing her effectively. Her emerald eyes soon locked with purple, and she instantly became alarmed. She recalled all the frantic talking and said, “Whoa suga, slow down and speak clearly…”

Twilight spat out the hoof and replied quickly, “There is something trying to kill me!”

Applejack’s whole body shook once and she asked, “Are ya sure, who was it?”

“I don’t know! He was tall, all black with blue eyes, and he tried to kill me!” She almost screamed but tried to keep it under control. Her body was violently shaking and her eyes were pinpricks. Her companion, who just looked confused and shaken, looked around the field.

“Ah ‘kay, where is he now?” Her eyes darted to the left and right, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Soon, the area became dark and cloudy, shocking everyone to the core. The storm was almost here, and it limited the light to spot anything.

“I don’t know, we teleported out of the house just in time.” She soon got control over herself and was breathing normally, but some tears ran down her face.

Applejack soon gave a warm smile and replied, “Well, yer ditched ‘im good then, he won’ fin’ yer ‘ere.”

It seemed to do the trick as Twilight started to calm down and control her breathing. Spike watched the clouds as they closed away the blue sky with dark grey. Already he felt the temperature dropping and the smell of water filling his nose. The ponies in Ponyville would be in their homes by now and the streets would be empty. Hopefully.

Twilight took in a deep breath and released it loudly, “Thanks AJ, I needed that.”

“Any time sug’” She nodded her head, “Now, ‘bout this fella?”

Twilight thought for a minute, “We need to get the other elements; He’s not like any other foe, I don’t know what he want, but he wants to…” She shuttered, “Kill.”

“Ok, well, lets’ get the gurls an—”

FWAZAP!

A blue streak of light passed between Twilight and Applejack from nowhere and struck the tree beside the ponies. It smashed on the corner of the tree sending bits of wood everywhere. It left a smoking hole on the side of the tree, like something took a huge bite from it. This all happened in a second.

The two ponies recoiled in shock and looked to their left and saw a black blob running towards it. It almost blended with the darkness of the clouds, but it stuck out from a blue glow going up and down. The blob soon leaned back and with an arc from a dark appendage, the blue glow shot forth and with a FWAZAP It sped towards them. The girls hit the deck as the plasma bolt shot above their heads.

“That’s him!” Twilight screamed out of fear. How did he find her, even though she teleported from her house? It makes no sense.

Spike ran to Twilight and skidded beside her, watching the advancing blob with great fear, “What do we do?”

Twilight didn’t reply as she sent a lightning spell towards the running man. The human dived to the side, missing the lightning, and without losing motion, continued to run straight towards the ponies.

“What in Tarnation!” Applejack exclaimed as another blue ball zipped overhead, disappearing in the countless apple trees. The human was now so close; they could see the enraged face from the hood. And his eyes were set on Twilight.

“Twi, go get the girls, I’ll hold ‘im off.” Applejack suddenly said, standing straight and confident. If it was going for her friends, it would have to go through her first.

Twilight was stunned, “No way! He knows magic! He will—”

“Go Twi!” The orange mare yelled, pawing the dirt and staring at the dangerously closing human. The purple pony opened her mouth, but soon closed it. She quickly seized Spike and in an instant, flashed away in a pink portal. Luckily, a blue bolt went straight through the haze missing the target by a nano-second.

The man suddenly stopped in his tracks, his clothes flapping in the slowly rising wind from the storm. His right hand was smoking from the unknown bolts of plasma, but there were no marks of burnt flesh or welts. His face was dirty from sweat, tears and dirt.

The orange mare stood her ground in a defensive stance, ready to spring into action. And so was the man. He seem to know that the pony was in a protective posture and slowly slipped into an aggressive stance; his left leg stood out on the front, knees bent slightly, and his hands balled into fists as he lowered one hand and brought the other up.

The pony spoke, “Why are yer after ma friend?”

The man continued to glare at her with pulsating blue eyes. His scowl etched his face, and oddly enough, blood started to drip from the corner of his mouth.

‘What in the hay?’ Applejack’s eyes narrowed as she followed the blood that trailed down his chin and dripped to his right hand. He didn’t seem to notice as his gaze was fixed on her.
She asked again, “Why are y-”

Like a grasshopper, he sprung from his stance and towards her. She was so distracted from talking that she didn’t have time to react. Quick like Rainbow Dash, his hard fist smashed her across the cheek with such vigor, that it lifted her off her hooves and was sent flying backwards.

‘S—Such power!’ Her body tumbled across the land before skidding on her hooves to a stop.
Even when pain racked her jaw, she lightly chuckled, ‘Thank Celestia for rustling with Big Mac and Rainbow Dash all those times.’

She shook off the pain and with her head bent low, she charged.

The hooded man slightly crouched and dashed forward with a dust cloud erupting behind him.
Once within range, Applejack spun on her front hooves to the right with smooth and practiced technique and shot her back legs at the man’s chest. Years of bucking that shook trees would most certainly send him back with a lot of broken bones. But, surprisingly, she hit nothing but air.

The hooded man foresaw her kick when she began to spin on her front hooves. So, with quick thinking, he placed his left hand to the ground and gripping the grass and dirt. Like an anchor, his body did a 180 degree swing to the right, his black clad boot becoming a momentum force of power. And, it landed with shocking results.

The foot landed straight on the side of her stomach, burying it half way. Blood instantly leapt up Applejacks throat and out her mouth as her eyes were extensive and her face in pure shock. The momentum of the kick finally came by the way of her body suddenly propelling away from the human. The pony’s body tumbled and rolled across the grass, furthering the pain that engulfed her.

Tears spilled freely from the corner of the pony’s eyes from the pain and bitter taste in her mouth. Her body finally slid to a stop, a good 50 meters away from the insanely strong creature. The cowboy hat floated without restrictions back to earth when its owner was sent away to the side.

The human, now satisfied, stood straight and slowly advanced to the downed pony. Its movements were calm and relaxed, as if it knew it won by a mile. His hand began to fizzle with plasma as he stalked to Applejack, his face in a blank and solid face.

Applejack saw it and desperately tried to stand, but the kick was so strong and well placed, her legs wouldn’t co-operate without pain exploding in her.

Her tears came out harder and faster, and with a last ditched effort, began to crawl away. The pain was unbearable in an instant and she stopped all together. The farm pony turned her head to the man, who now towered over her prone body. A lone blue eye shone through the black shroud of the hood that locked with her green eyes.

[url=(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRgrykM3jO0)]The man crouched to face her evenly, “Do you know who Kylar Hunter is?”

AppleJack flinched at the tone. It was male for certain; but it was not like any other stallion she had heard before. It was very, very, cold; so cold it could freeze the world in a split second.
The words caught up and she replied, “No…” The pain had dulled and she could take in deeper breaths. She has a plan.

“Hn,” The man raised his hand, palm facing her face as the plasma swirled like a vortex in his hand slowly. The particles started to form a small ball about the size of a walnut in the middle.
The man continued, “In the war, he was known by your kind as the ‘Blue Bereavement’, a being that had killed any pony in its way. A being that struck fear into the captains’ hearts as their soldiers shook in their boots. He was evil, cruel, blood thirsty, angry and SO much more. But, he was not that before. Nononononono, he was funny, caring, he actually liked your kind,”

The blue glow in his hand formed into a solid ball of plasma, making a whirling motion and a light hummmm sound, “But, one day, your pony kind decided to drop these little things called bombs, onto his school with him inside. Luckily, he survived, but his thirst for vengeance became arduous. So, in a sense, you created the monster. Actually, there’s no sense, your kind was the reason for his state.”

Applejack became confused, “Wha?”

“So, you’re probably thinking, ‘Why is this crazy freak telling me about a psychotic soldier?’ well the thing is, I like to tell the ponies who I know will die, about my life’s story.”

A light, scary chuckle came from his lips, “Well, only a little bit. Now,”

An evil grin suddenly appeared on his face, his eyes glowed azure again and he said, “Any last words?”

Applejack stared at the creature, demon even, with fear and anxiety. But, she closed her eyes and sucked in her breath, “Yeh,” She snapped her eyes open and a small grin appeared, “Yer let yer guard down partner.”

She dug her front hooves into the ground, spun her body and lifted her hind legs to his chest, and kicked him with all her might. He never saw it coming.

The human was taken off guard from the sudden movement. His body actually came off the ground and was flung back from sheer force. The plasma ball discharged into the air, disappearing into the dark clouds. His back smashed into the ground, did a complete backflip and landed surprisingly on his knees.

He growled in anger and looked up-
-to see a set of green eyes looking back!

Another set of hooves struck his chest painfully. Again, his body flew back with force and blood leapt from his mouth. His body crashed to the ground with a loud THUD. He lay motionless on the ground, his arms and legs spread across the ground.

Applejack huffed and puffed but a steady grin stretched her face, “That’s fer scarin Twi you varmint.”

She was so sure that the creature would not get up from two apple bucking kicks. It would be impossible for anything to get up from that. The pain in her side suddenly flared, the adrenaline finally seeped. She fell to her haunches with large breaths, hoping Twilight arrives quickly.
“hoe-we, Ima gonna have a nice bath after this, and maybe some good ol’ pi-”

A dark chuckle froze her blood. She immediately looked at the fiend that she had knocked down. It was getting back up!

Very slowly, zombie like, his upper half of his body rose from the ground with an insane grin on his face. Blood dripped from his mouth to his jacket, but he paid no heed. His hand grasped the end of his bag and with a ‘click’ it fell off. Again, very slowly, he got to his feet without any pain or growling; just a psychotic grin and an evil glint in his eyes.

“He he, you got some kick,” His hands tightened to fists, “You’re slightly better than the guards!”
Like an arrow being shot, he dashed straight to Applejack with such speed that Rainbow Dash would blush. Jumping to the side, Applejack narrowly missed a swinging kick that was aimed for her head. Thinking that the human was distracted for the moment, she readied her hooves once again and kicked.

Swiftly, Kylar corrected himself and with practiced movements, swung his kicking foot around and jumped up and over her hooves. His kicking foot retracted to a kneeing position and his other heel was aimed to Applejack’s stomach.

The strike made her ‘Yelp’ in surprise and pain while her body was tossed to the side. She regained her stance only to jump back on reflex. There was a light shing in the air as Kylar swiped at Applejack. He swung again, and something shiny caught Applejack’s green eyes. There, in his hand, was a large blade.

She quickly jumped back from the swipe, and another, and another. The look on his face gave Applejack a great relief, he was getting tired. His eyes were strained and he was breathing heavy. Soon, she gained a surge of strength and endurance as she dodged another swipe. She was wearing down a creature with powers and had the strength of Big Mac and the speed of Rainbow Dash.

“I can’ wait to rub this into that no-good Pegasus.”

“What’s the matta, can’ tangle no more?” She had an imps grin as she stepped from the blade. This was become easy, a little too easy.

He gave no reply and swiped again but in a diagonal. And she dodged. And suddenly screamed.

Her leg gave way and her body tumbled to the ground while she screamed all the way. She didn’t understand why was she in pain? He didn’t hit her, did he?

Through the new tears, she looked at her leg and gagged at the sight. A large slice from her shoulder to her hoof bled profusely, coating her orange fur and blonde mane red. It was a smooth cut, indicating that it was an extremely sharp blade.

Applejack stole a glance at the human and its weapon. Her core froze in fear and dread.
There was no blood on the weapon. Then what cut her?

“Y’know,” He said as he watched her with glowing eyes, “During World War Two, a squad of Japanese fought with a squad of US soldiers for a while, and the Japs threw their guns to the ground, faking exhaustion and surrendering. The Yanks lowered their guard and went to nab ‘em, but fell to the surprise of the katanas.”

A small smile spread across his face, “I think I should kill you, but a ‘nobody’ won’t get the attention of Celery…”

A plasma ball appeared in his hand, “No… Your kind killed the innocents of my kind,” He raised his hand, “You will be the first and not the last.”

“Nothing will stop t—”

“SURPRISE!”

Now, Kylar had his eyes on the prone pony from the very start. But, for some reason, his view of her was somehow obstructed by a large, grey cylinder and a grinning pink face.
His face twitched once, “The fu—”

BOO-PFT

His black-clad body was flung in the air along with colourful confetti, balloons, a monkey, squirrel with makeup, and streamers following wake. He comically stayed in the air for a second then fell to the ground.

Applejack looked at the pony in front of her with visible glee.

“Pinkie Pie!” She exclaimed, a large smile appeared along with fresh tears. Said pony whipped her puffy pink hair to face Applejack.

“Hi Applejack! doyouthinkhelikedmysuprisebecausehelookedsoangryandsadandIwantedtohelpwithasuprisebuthelookedwhyareyoubleedingisitbecauseitsahorrorpartyomigodahorrorpartyIhaventhadoneforsolongan—”

“Pikie!” Applejack butted in, “This ain’ no party, ah’m in serious pain sugarcube!”

“Oh, why didn’t you say so silly, let’s get Flutt—”

FZWAP!

A blue bolt of light shot straight past her head and into the trees. Applejack peered from between Pinkie Pies legs to see Kylar on his knee with a hand stretched, blood dripping from his nose and mouth.

Then, terrifyingly to everyone present, Pinkies head did a total 180 degree turn with a cheerful grin and eyes sparkling. Kylar’s had a different face; His eyes shrunk and mouth dropped.

“Hi I’m Pinkie Pie!” She said.

Silence. Then, Kylar screamed in fear as well as shooting plasma bolts to vanquish the demon spawn from hell. But Pinkie, being Pinkie, dodged and weaved each and every shot with laughter and joy.

“Missed me!”

Another bolt.

“Missed me!”

Two more bolts.

“Too slow!”

Three more bolts.

“Hehehe, I love this game!” She hopped around with audible springing, missing the plasmatic balls of death. Applejack ducked her head now and then in an effort to escape the bolts as well.

“Grrrrrr, Mada taizai!” He screamed, clutching his wrist while his other hand was facing the pink
devil. A plasma bolt shot forth from his hand with lightning speed. Halfway to its destination, it suddenly slitted into four separate bolts and homed in on Pinkie Pie.

This caught Applejack off guard, seeing the multiple spells closing in on her Pink random friend. But Pinkie didn’t seem fazed at all. When the bolts got close, she just plopped to the ground, clearly evaded the multiple plasma missiles. Instead, the bolts flew straight to the town and detonated with a chorus of BANGS and flashes of blue.

Pinkie looked back and chuckled nervously, “Ehehe, whoopsy?”

Kylar growled angrily and aimed his hand again, only to be thrown to the side by a blue blur. As the blue blur shot up into the now dark sky, Kylar’s body hit the ground and rolled across the field painfully. He quickly recovered by springing from the ground and slid on his feet. Blood dripped from a gash on his head and more came from his mouth as he huffed and puffed.

“These pricks keep popping up from nowhere.” He wiped his mouth with his hand, smearing a large spot of blood across his face and arm. His blue eyes flickered to the dark sky, trying to find the blue bastard. In an effort to knock it out from the cover of the sky, he launched multiple spheres of plasma into the clouds with an angry yell. The tens and hundreds of bolts disappeared into the darkness forever, not one exploded.

He looked to the pink and orange pony with an angry scowl, “You’re really pissing me off.”

With a flick of his hand, he unsheathed his blade and began to sprint towards the two ponies.

Suddenly, he was flung back from an invisible barrier that had a shade of purple. He stumbled for a moment but recovered, his scowl deepening and darkening.

With a snap and a pop, two more ponies appeared in front of the downed and the hyperactive ponies. He knew the one on the left was Twilight but the other was a mystery. It had bleach white fur, a mane and tail that was a dark purple and styled to make the best hairdressers grow green of envy, and a horn.

“Great, more unicorns.” He muttered out loud. He looked above the stationed enemies and spied two Pegasus, hovering down to land. One was butter yellow with a light pink mane and tail and the other was a light blue with the colours of the rainbow as her mane and tail.

Six ponies vs. One Human resistance fighter.

“They have too little.” He grinned slightly despite the great pain.

As the two Pegasus set down, the Yellow pony quickly made her way to the wounded pony and began to heal her with bandages that came from her mane. Most curious. The rest, however, took stances in front of the two in a way to shield the human away.

“You really think,” He swiped his hand in front of him in an arc, “You, untrained, ponies can kill me?”

“No, we are not going to…” Twilight shuddered, “Kill you; we want to stop you from hurting everypony.”

“No, after what you did to AJ, you better pray you would be,” The blue Pegasus boasted and flaring her nostrils, “, I’ll finish this, ten seconds flat.”

“Really?” He grew a imp smile, “hehe, I know your type,” twirling his knife in his hand, he very slowly paced, “Bragging all the time, biting more than you can chew, overconfident . Hehe, indeed, but it’s funny,” He stopped and slid his knife in his sheath, “They say that the crow that caws the loudest, is the weakest”

The blue pony’s face switched from a cocky grin to a full rage-filled glare.

“That’s it! I’m taking him down!” She shot off like a bullet, despite her friends pleas. But before she could get close, she was engrossed by a purple haze and dragged back. She thrashed and cursed as she was pulled away from her prey, leaving Kylar with a bemused smirk.

“Reminds me of Apera.” He muttered quietly as he eyed the group.

“Rainbow Dash, that was too rash of you!” Twilight scorned, dropping the blue Pegasus beside the white mare.

“Yeah Rainbow Dash! Let MarcusBullet do some talking for a while before we fight!” Pinkie added her two cents. (Editor: LOL)

“Who?” Kylar deadpanned.

“And while we are talking about him,” She pointed her hoof to the left hand side of the sky, “Marcus! You left everypony wait for this chapter for 5 months! You are very mean! No cake for you!”
--
I slowly pushed away the laptop and looked at the camera beside me, “Honest to god lads, I didn’t write that. Mother of god save us.”

The editor read above event, realizing what had happened and that he was being recorded too, “Let’s get back to the story, ja? Enough 4th wall breakers...”
--
Kylar didn’t know what to say or do; he just stared with a bored glare and placed his hands in his pockets.

“What?” He called out to no-one in particular.

The white pony spoke up, “Don’t fret over that, we have other points that need to be discussed.”

Twilight followed up quickly, “Why are you after me? What did I do to you?”

Kylar chuckled emotionlessly, “Oh, you yourself didn’t do anything.” More blood leaked from his mouth.

Twilight raised an eyebrow, “Then why—”

“Its because what your kind,” He pointed a finger to the ponies, “and Celery,” and placed his hand on his chest, “Did to my kind.”

“Your kind slaughtered over seven billion humans, including my mates and family!” He shouted suddenly, his eyes blazed with newfound hatred. He just remembered what she said back in the library. More blood escaped from his mouth as he raged, “Your so-called leader, killed and turned each and every one of them into your fucking kind! Your fucking disgusting, animalistic cunts destroyed my home and my life!”

He kept going, “You know who ordered all of that?” He looked straight into the eyes of Twilight with eyes that made her cringe, “Your mentor’s parents. And her!”

Twilight shook her head, “No, that isn’t true! Princess Celestia would never do that! She taught us that no matter who you are, we are all the same!”

“Well she fucked you over for sure.”

“No she didn’t!”

“How can you be so sure, I guess you know what happened a thousand years ago then?”

“No I don’t…”

“Exactly.”

The white pony soon butted in, “A thousand years? “

Kylar nodded curtly, “Aye. The two bastards sealed me in ice as a desperate way to kill me. Took them five tries.”

“Then, you must be—”

“Immortal? No. I’m just unlucky.”

He let out a large sigh, “But,” he took out a blue pill from his pocket and popped it in his mouth, “I will not die just yet until each and every pony is extinguished from the face of the earth.“

Rainbow Dash shouted out, “Like we gonna let you do that you freak!”

“Then stop me.”

With that said, the earth became quiet. The wind slowly swayed the trees and grass. The faint smell of rain and apples surrounded the two creatures. There was no noise at all. Not a peep.

The ponies tensed, waiting for him to strike. A cold sweat broke from Twilight from just looking at the human, watching him as he slowly crouched.

His eyes pulsed like his heartbeat and his hands were engulfed in blue plasma that shined brightly in the darkness.

Then, without warning, he shot forth in a blue haze.

The ponies were so shocked, that in a matter of seconds, he was right in front of them with a plasma encased fist. Twilight summoned a shield just in time as his fist crashed against it, but the force behind it send her flying backwards over the yellow Pegasus and orange pony. Quickly, he grabbed the white pony by its horn and like a sledgehammer, slammed her against Pinkie Pie. They both let out a large squeak as they were hurled aside.

When Kylar swung to attack the blue boaster, she had already begun to rain her own hooves from above. With each strike, he parried it with his forearms and hands, almost like a dance.
Twilight’s body had just hit the ground.

Kylar swiftly blocked a high swinging kick; he threw in a right hook, but was blocked by her hooves. Wrapping his fingers around the forehoof, he brought her forth and kneed her in the stomach. Her body arched from the blow and a silent scream of pain came from her mouth. Seizing the chance, he smashed the palm of his hand on her face and forced her down to the hard earth with a loud thump.

Dragging his hand off her face, he summoned a plasma bolt and shot it towards the White pony and Pink pony. The white one counted it by shooting a light blue magic spell that caused a tiny explosion when they collided.

Wrapping his wrist with his other hand, he let loose two energised spells to the pony. Like last time, they split into four separate projectiles and the other as well; making eight glowing balls of death screaming towards the white unicorn.

She immediately made a shield, but like Twilight, was thrown backwards along with Pinkie Pie.
Kylar huffed as he surveyed the groaning ponies. Weak. They are all weak. Childs even.

He shook his head, “How pathetic, I wasted a micro-plasmatic booster for nothing.”

Twilight shakily got to her hooves and faced the large human with a deadly glare, “We aren’t finished yet.”

“Really now?” Kylar chuckled darkly.

“Yeah,” She gave her own chuckle, “Really. NOW DASH!”

Unexpectedly, a blow that struck like lightning smashed against his back, thrusting the baffled human to the ponies. The white one charged a spell and shot forth that collided with his head, making him do backflips in the air. Rearing her hooves, she punted him in the chest with all her might. Kylar’s head whiplashed and the force of the blow and the momentum made his whole body explode with pain like no other before. Blood shot out from his mouth, he bit his cheek badly.

“Surprise!”

Again, his whole body was dealt with more pain and a sudden force and streamers shot him forth with unimaginable speeds. How did that pink pony get behind him, he had no idea. Maybe she is faster than the Fourth Hokage.

He chuckled absently while he flew to point one. And in front of him was Twilight with two glowing boulders.

Oh shit.

One stone crashed against his waist while the other in his chest with surprisingly huge force that caused the boulders to exploded into rubble. But the pain ten folded, causing him to scream in pain as his body crashed sickly to the ground. He bounced on the ground for a good distance then came to a halt where he destroyed half of the tree from the beginning.

The sound of thunder rang out through the clearing, warning others that a storm was about to occur. But the ponies didn’t care; they all remained still as statues, watching the still beast.
When he didn’t move for a minute, they all cheered as one.

“We did it!” Twilight exclaimed, falling on her haunches clearly exhausted.

“We totally kicked his flank to next week; no one messes with the best flyer in Equestria or her friends.” Rainbow Dash boasted again, folding her forelegs while hovering off the ground.

“Speak for yourself, my mane is all ruined, and it took me an hour to get it perfect!” The white pony cried, trying to comb her hair with her hooves in an effort to smooth out the slightly ruffled mane.

“Aw come on Rarity, at least we can have a GREAT big party for ‘Stopping-a-weird-and-mean-bully-that-doesn’t-like-surprises’!” Pinkie Pie threw out streamers from her mane and cheered on about random things.

“I-Is it on too tight?” The butter-coloured Pegasus asked Applejack quietly. She knew that her friends would handle the human so she could help Applejack with that nasty wound.

“No its just raight, thank yer kindly Flutters.” Fluttershy smiled sweetly.

“So,” Rarity cooed lightly, “What should we do with the uh... Brute?”


“We wait for Princess Celestia, but for now, we take him to the library and tie him up, we don’t want him moving a muscle.” She nodded once and glanced at the prone human to go retrieve the unconscious creature.

Only to gasp loudly with pin prick eyes. Everypony's head looked at Twilight and followed her sight.

The human that was bleeding from his nose and mouth supported his body against the tree. His hood was down, showing his sweaty brown hair and light tan skin for all to see.

And a set of cold, fury filled eyes.

“You think,” He growled angrily, “That little stunt will put me down, let alone kill me?!”

“How?” Twilight struggled to find an answer, “How is he still moving?”

“I fought this war for five years! I killed more ponies than I can count,” He pushed off the tree and slowly walked to the mane six, “I killed armies of hundreds to the elite forces. Nothing can stop me, not you,” His left hand ignited with plasma, “Not the royals,” His right hand soon followed, “Not Celestia,” The runes on his arm flared with life through his jacket, “NO ONE!”

“Prepare to feel,” He threw his hands into the sky, “THE BLUE APOCALYPSE! MY NAME IS KYLAR HUNTER, AND THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE AVENGED! HE-RAH!” He screamed to the top of his lungs, throwing his hands down like a large bow.

The sky lit with a bright flash, and down from the dark blankets of the sky, countless balls of plasma fell to the earth like shooting stars. It was a scarily, but enchanting sight to see.
But the scary part: it was heading straight for the group with ferocious speeds.

“Rarity, help me with the shield!” Twilight shouted quickly and igniting her horn with pink magic. Rarity didn’t need to be asked twice and assisted; They both knew that the explosion was going to be big and powerful, that it could reach the village. They could not allow this. But, oddly enough, Kylar was slowly making his way to the girls with a slight limp and the backpack on his back once again.

Within seconds, the purple bubble-like shield popped up around the mares and the barn in the distance. Just in time too.

The area soon became electrifying blue and quiet.

Then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33SrgAn7hao. Boom.

The boom itself could be heard from the moon clear as daytime. The shockwave knocked all of the apples off the trees, broke off the already broken tree, flattened the grass and pushed Kylar a few feet backwards.

The shield however held, but barely. It was flickering and fading when the plasma collided and the force of the explosion would travel through it easily. It would easily knock and disorientate them.

But Kylar gave them credit; they are better than the guards he killed past and present. But, it’s more of a reason now to kill them so he can’t deal with them later. He knew that Twilight has a connection with Celestia, and what better way then—

No. He rethought it over and something clicked in his head. What if he took the purple pony, told her everything about what happened and what Celestia did, and use her to get her friends to rebel, then the whole town and so forth. Introduce a little anarchy as the Joker would put it.

Exploit the liars and watch as they are burned alive by the flames of the misled.

He grinned wildly, watching as the two unicorns crumbled from exhaustion. The pink pony soon fell from the shock of the explosion, every newbie to explosions would. The rainbow one was barely standing, but Kylar quickly made his way and gave a swift kick to the chin, rendering her unconscious. He glanced at Fluttershy and Applejack with a bored stare. Applejack was out cold with a bloody nose and Fluttershy was a hair trigger away from for going down for the count.
He crouched so she could look at him with tear streaked eyes. Such an innocent look that made him nearly pick her up and hold her, telling her that ‘it’s alright’.

But he’s stronger than that; he couldn’t give into it, no matter how hard it was. But, for some reason, her face melted into a familiar face of a young girl that he saw during the war. He remembered that face all too well; She was in the same room as him when he found her by herself in America. The girl stayed up all night crying over her dead mother that was executed for punching a pony soldier. And he had to console her through the night. He remembered everything of her, blonde hair and sky blue eyes that matched his own. Her name was hard to forget: Tiffany.

So, without thinking, he laid a soft hand on her cheek and silently say, “Sleep now young child. Do not think, feel the warmth and dream of a better time.”

The face once again morphed into Fluttershys now peaceful face. He shook his head to rid of that weird memory and walked over to Twilight. But it was difficult. His whole body felt like lead and his body soon felt the battle fatigue. And he was tired. Oh so tired.

He stared at the prone body of his leverage.

“I’ll come back for you. I’ll let you and your friends live... For now.”

He turned away, and as he walked to the edge of the forest, the rain began to fall. Kylar flicked his hood up and like that, disappeared into the dark forest.

Author's Note:

And here is the long awaited Fifth chapter of the story. Thank you to all my fans and supporters for making this possible. You are awesome.

A big shout out for Chaotic Pony for the great BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Marcus Bullet