• Published 12th Dec 2012
  • 1,373 Views, 15 Comments

The Night Of Many Parties - Wubba dub



A true story about how nights can be remembered and forgotten.

  • ...
 15
 1,373

Aftermath

Aftermath

Wubba awoke suddenly in his bed. It was 2:28 and the sun was brighter than usual, beaming through his blinds. Rubbing his eyes then looking around to see that he was wearing G-leafs jacket. Wubba's stomach felt like a train wreck and like always he knew the drill, to take a shower to wake himself even more before trying to figure out the events that took place last night. In the bathroom Wubba took G-leafs jacket and his shorts off only to find that he was wearing a neon green thong with a little pink bow tie on the front.

"That's why my balls hurt."

Taking off the pretty thong and throwing it on the rest of the cloths that were piled up. Wubba took a long bath yet only to find that the back of his thigh was shaved and written on the bald spot were the words PARTY GOD. Wubba checked the rest of his body to make sure that he didn't get a tattoo or shaved even more. An hour passed when Wubba took a long shower. Then drying himself off, his bald spot became red and started to itch. Fully dried Wubba took the second step of his drill and that was to look for clues and so Wubba checked his phone. 13 angry messages from Apple Dip. Wubba had a smirk on his face, then checked his black saddle bag and stepped back in shock. Clearing his bed of pillows and blankets Wubba placed the bag on the bed.

Then Wubba pulled out a purple bra, an equestrian flag that was made into a poncho, a hoof full of glow of sticks, a stolen map, a vuvuzela that reeked of Four Loko, a night light stake with dirt on it, two empty cans of black spray paint and a phone number with Cotton's name on it.

Wubba went about his day doing his normal schedule of going to school, and going to even more crazier parties. Asking his friends what happened with him and Cotton and where he went after Raindrip's house. But it was only till later did Wubba fully find out what really happened on that night of many parties.

Author's Note:

To everyone, I want to thank you.
There are pictures message me if you want to see.
Any questions you have just message me.
I did it!

Comments ( 13 )

This was a well written story, personally it wasn't my favorite genre but i read through it anyways, and i could tell (i'm not the best writer myself but with my limited expertise) it was good. not much more to say since i wasn't invested enough to give it an in depth read (no offense.)

1754088 Thank you so much for your time. :pinkiesad2: I needed that.

: :twilightsmile: With kindness.

1760388

Just wondering do you have any other stories on here? i can't seem to find any through your profile.

1765062 nooo, I don't. I've been thinking of writing more of my life.:twilightblush:
:twilightsmile:With kindness.

I'm putting this fic as a priority. I'll read it when I have time.

1607259 If anything just like it and click the thumb up thingy:rainbowlaugh:


:twilightsmile:With kindness.

With all due respect, this should not be in the All-OC Stories group, as it features canon characters in major roles.

1795157 by the description it make me think project-x

1795157 dude so many reads but so few thumbs duh fuuuhh?

1799994 yea a lot of my friend read it but couldn't give it a thumbs up.

Login or register to comment