• Published 22nd Oct 2012
  • 1,651 Views, 32 Comments

Stealth Prowlers and Unicorns - superfunnelc



When the UNSC prowler 'Bayou" lands on a planet were the domanaint race is ponies, its anythin

  • ...
11
 32
 1,651

You just has to say that didn't you

"This is spartan W232 to Bayou, do you read?" Crawfish said as he looks though a window in a abandoned building at the building that houses the Elements of Harmony.

"This is Bayou, go ahead." Vaht responds over the radio.

"Bayou be advised I have made contact, with Forerunner monitor, repeat I have made contact with Forerunner monitor."

"Great, when the Forerunners are involved the Covenant are bound to be close."

"Yeah, lets just hope they don't visit this planet while we are still on it. Also, I am about to attempt to acquire six keys that are currently in the pony's possession, by request of the monitor.

"That's a big risk, running errands for a monitor."

"I know, but what other choices do we have? Besides it might be able to help us repair the ship."

"Possibly, listen just be careful for all of our sakes."

"Got it. See ya later."

"You to." Vaht closes the comm channel.

"Now let's see what we have." Crawfish peers though the window just in time to see a carriage pull up the building that he was watching and deposit the six ponies that he fought at the crash sight, but slightly different. The orange one was in a wheel chair, the purple one walked with a limp, and the blue one had a bandage all around the top of her head. "Great, those six again, well time to show them what a spartan can do." Crawfish backs up and charges destroying the wall, and making the ground where he landed crack. Ponies gasped and ran as they saw this six foot tall, armor suited, bipedal alien running towards the royal palace.

0o0o0

5 Minutes Earlier

"Twilight, I don't see why, I have to sit in this gosh darned, wheel chair." Complained Apple Jack as the carriage they were riding in neared the building that housed the six Elements of Harmony.

"Relax Apple Jack, at least you don't have any permanent injuries." Twilight sighed thinking about how the doctors told her that she would probably walk with a limp for the rest of her life, because of where the bullets hit her leg.

"Your right, Twilight I just feel helpless in this chair." The carriage stops.

"Well, I do hope we never see that ruffian ever again." Says Rarity as she steps out of the carriage.

"Um Rarity, it wasn't the alien's fault." Murmured Flutter shy.

"What?! Did you see what it did to use!" Rainbow Dash yells.

"But." Flutter shy says before being cut off by Rainbow Dash.

"But nothing, that alien is a no good piece of manure!" Rainbow Dash yells at Flutter shy causing her to cry.

"Rainbow! Look at what you did!" Twilight tells Rainbow as Rarity and Pinkie try to consul Flutter shy.

"Um Twilight, whats that down the street?" Apple Jack points to a dust cloud at the other end of the street.

"I don't know, but I don't like it. Let's get inside." Twilight and several guards ushered in the rest of the mares before entering the building themselves, closing and barring the doors, but not before Twilight caught a ellipse of Crawfish running towards them.

"Twilight Sparkle!" A regal voice calls out.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight exclaims as she runs towards the voice that she recognizes as Princesses Celestia.

"Yes Twilight. I have called you and your friends here because Equestria faces the greatest threat it has ever seen.

"The alien." Twilight mutters.

"Yes, which is why I intend for you and your friends to use the Elements of Harmony and destroy the creature."

"Sister, are you sure that is wise?" A voice calls out from the shadows.

"Yes, and it is the only way." Luna emerges from the shadows.

"Sister, we may be getting in over our heads. From what I have gathered from witnesses, there were two distinctly different aliens when the craft first opened. I fear that we may have just declared war on a inter-species alliance.

"Luna, we are two of the most powerful beings in the world."

"Yes, but the aliens' weapons are far more powerful then our own, their species probably have gone though decades if not centuries of war."

"That may be true, but the Elements of Harmony will destroy all evil." Celestia said confidant. "Now girls, get the elements and be ready." Twilight and her friends don the Elements of Harmony and wait.

0o0o0

Crawfish approaches the massive wooden doors, that blocked him from his goal. "Wood, really? Guess they never expected a spartan." With a swift punch he created a hole in the door, and after a few more blows the door was almost entirely gone, triumphant Crawfish enters the building. When suddenly a yellow aura surrounds him.

"Now girls!" A voice shouts, and a few seconds later the six ponies from the crash site were around him, and the jewelry they were wearing was beginning to glow, however without warning they stopped and a mechanical voice could be heard.

"Reclaimer detected." Suddenly the pieces of jewelry flew off of the ponies and began to circle Crawfish. "Reclaimer, state your purpose."

"I am here under the order of the monitor 259 Translucent Flame." Crawfish states.

"W-what's going on?" Muttered Celestia.

"Foolish ponies, there is an entire galaxy out there filled with religious zealots, terrorists, and parasites, but Humanity conquered them all." Crawfish begins charging his shields.

"I told you so." Luna says slipping back into the shadows.

"I will give you one chance release me, or else!"

"Or else what?" Asks Celestia.

"Or else I will do this." Crawfish overloads his shields causing a bolt of electricity to shoot though the beam of magic and right into Celestia, knocking her back.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight shouts as she runs towards her teacher.

"Take me back to the monitor." Crawfish says to the Elements of Harmony.

"As you wish reclaimer." The elements begin to circle Crawfish faster and faster.

"I will not let you leave!" Shouts Twilight as she runs towards Crawfish horn glowing.

"Twilight, no!" Shouts Celestia, as Twilight enters the circle of elements. Moments later there is a flash of light and there is no sign of Crawfish, Twilight, or the elements.

0o0o0

"Aw, Reclaimer I am filled with joy to see you not dead, and you brought one of the experiments, do not worry the sentinels will take care of her." Flame says as Crawfish, and Twilight appear in the main hub of the complex.

"Thank you monitor." Crawfish says as sentinels pour in and restrain Twilight with their energy beams.

"W-w-what is all this?" Stammers Twilight.

"This is science installation 047, where your ancestors were created by my creators, the Forerunners." Flame says as the Elements of Harmony begin to stop circling Crawfish.

"Monitor, why have you requested us?" Asks the Elements of Harmony.

"It is time to open the stasis pod."

"Yes, monitor." The elements begin to float slowly towards the stasis chamber.

"Come, Reclaimer, I may need protection." Flame begins to follow the elements.

"What about the pony?" Crawfish opens a video link to the Bayou.

"I suppose we can bring her to." Flame says as the crew of the Bayou crowd around the screen trying to watch what was unfolding.

"Yes, monitor." The sentinels say as they fall in line with Crawfish.

"So, Flame. What do you think is in that pod?" Asks Crawfish.

"Like I told you, my memory pertaining to the pod's occupant is corrupted, it could be anything." Flame says as the procession enters the stasis chamber.

"Beginning transformation." The elements say as the begin to transform into cubes, and then slide into six holes spread around the stasis pod.

"Here we go." Crawfish mutters as the pod opens with a hiss, and a figure falls out of the pod onto the hard metal floor. Crawfish rushes over and examines the body. "My god." He mutters.

"What is it Reclaimer?"

"It's a living Forerunner." The bridge of the Bayou begins to go crazy, as warning sirens go off.

"Sir, multiple ships just exited slip space." Jessica says though the radio.

"Can you get a positive ID?' Crawfish lifts up the Forerunner and carries t to the medical room next to the stasis room.

"I have one, and you aren't going to like it."

"Covies?"

"Yes sir, three frigates, two cruisers, a carrier, and a capital ship."

"can you get a name of the capitol ship?" Crawfish lays Forerunner down on a bed, while medical sentinels begins scanning it.

"Its the "Devout Crusader."

"Isn't that Vaht's brother's ship?"

"Yes it is." Vaht growls.

"Well, we're screwed." Crawfish takes off his helmet and sits down on one of the beds.

Author's Note:

Well, things are looking bleak for our heroes, don't forget to comment, rate and favorite.

Comments ( 6 )

Celestia be all Whaaaaaaaaa...

i love it!!! moreee feed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I cant wait for the next chapter, and see what happens to the forerunner:pinkiehappy:

RIP in Peace story

7F

Short super epic story, it shame that there no more update.

God!! I hate all these fantastic stories "ON HIATUS" for ages. I wish many of them would get off their butts and finish these great stories. I think that FIMFICTION should start a policy that ONLY completed stories be submitted !!!

Login or register to comment