• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 545 Views, 4 Comments

The Murder In Ponyville - UndreamedPanic



there are two Ponies, a Mare and a Colt, somepony loves to prank, but doesn't like to get pranked

  • ...
 4
 545

The Murder

"Hello, Panic!" Color Canvas the mare blared.
"Hello" the colt, Panic Replied.
"Hey, Is that a new hat?"
"Indeed, a friend of mine made it"
"It looks great!"
"Why, Thank you. Would You like some tea?"
"Do I Ever!"
"Here you go,"

Panic gave a cup full of this strange colored tea, the smell was like a sensation of happiness and comfort.

"Mmmm! Smells good!"

Color Canvas took a sip of the tea and enjoyed it. Panic looks at her with a smirk and and laughs a little.

"What's So funny?" The Confused Mare replied.
"You just drunk a cup full of a power tranquilizer." Panic said in a cheerful sound.
"W-what do you mean?"

As they talk, Color Canvas's eye sight was blurring and she was getting really dizzy.
Panic replied with a smirk.

"I need to get out of here, I don't feel so well." The Mare was getting so dizzy she was hardly even able to walk or see straight.
Panic grabs a Baseball bat with his mouth and swings hard as he can on her back. Color Canvas fell to the ground like a rock.

"That should keep you busy for now"

Later on as Color Canvas awoke, she slowly opened her eyes trying to regain her vision. She can see only darkness, the only light was a bright light on top of her, like a spotlight, she looked around to see if anypony where there.

"Hello? is anypony there?

She was then replied with a familiar voice.

"Don't you worry, you will be fine, everything will be alright."

She knew the voice but can't concentrate because of the tranquilizer.

"who are you? What is going on?"

"You have been selected"

she then noticed that Panic was finishing up tieing some rope around her, and that she was sitting on a cold steel chair.

"What are you doing? What is going o-" She was interrupted.
"You have been chosen"
"Chosen for what?"

Panic backed up revealing a silver table full of surgical equipment.

"Holy Shit! What are you going to do?" Screamed the terrified mare.

A silhouette of a pony cam into the room, it was a statue, no, a Skeleton of ponies. It had horns and wings and skulls decorated all over it.

"This here is my collection, you, Color Canvas, will be in my collection. Forever."

Panic turns around to grab a long blade, it had jagged riv-ids on the bottom for cutting through meat and bone.

"Are you fucking crazy Panic?"

A pony came in to the room, it looks like he had never seen daylight for days. Panic drives the blade into his side. The pony let out a Loud scream. He then fell over dead before he hit the ground.

"Eeyup, This will work perfectly, Don't you agree?"

Color canvas was panicking and crying and screaming.

"Panic what are you doing?!?"

Panic holds up the knife to his face, revealing the blood splatter from the pony, and the grin he had. The sight of blood makes Color Canvas really sick to the stomach and she can't handle it well.

"Oh *Bleah* My god* Bleah*"

Panic walks up to her hold the blade against her head. At the moment Color Canvas feels reality slipping away with no thoughts but screaming and pleading. He readies the knife, ready to start. Color Canvas wakes up screaming and crying. She is out of breath.

"H-holy shit, it was all just a dream? Dear Celestia."

She lays back down in bed and cuddles Panic firmly.

"What's The matter, are you having those nightmares again?"
"Yes." She said with a might shiver.
"Don't worry" Panic snuggles her tightly "I am here for you."
"Hehe, I know"

Panic got out of bed, walked down stairs and got the daily paper from Ponyville, the Free Pony Press. As Panic read the papers in his chair, he realized something horrible.

"Did you know there was a murder last night?"

Color Canvas was getting flash backs of her nightmare.

"R-really?" She said with a very noticeable stutter.
"Are you alright?" Panic said with concern.
"Because you are shaking and turning pale."
"That.....Was what my dream was about, but I was being murdered."

Panic looked confused.

"Thats strange."

Panic got a great Idea because he always likes things involving the pony police.

"Why don't we go look at the house?"
"No! No no no no no no no no no"
"Why not? Don't be such a chicken, are you a Pony, or a chicken?"
"In this case, I am a Chicken!"
"Oh come on! This is our day off work, we can at least make a good day of it."

Color Canvas thought about the house and her dream.

"Hahahaha, No."
"fine then.......Be like that."
"thank you."

Panic put the paper down, he got up from his chair walked behind her and picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

"We are going to enjoy this day together!"
"We can enjoy this day at home, can't we?"

As Panic walked out the front door, Color Canvas latched onto the door frame with all her might.

"Color? What are you doing? Let go of that thing and lets go see this house." Panic said impatiently.

"Oh......Alright." Cried Color Canvas.

Panic with Color Canvas over his shoulder walked down the street.

"Hmm, I wonder why everypony is looking at us like that?"
"Yeah, I wonder why?" Color Canvas said with Exaggeration.
"Well, You didn't leave me much choice now, Did you?"

Panic and Color Canvas arrive at the door to the house.

"Panic, You can set me down now! I will follow."
"Alright then."

Panic put Color Canvas down to the ground. Panic looked at the door, wondering if its locked. He goes to put his hoof by the door, but the door opens slowly on its own.

"Hello?" Panic said a little startled.
"Panic! I am Freaking out! Please lets go!?"

"Hello?" Panic said again ignoring the terrified pony.

A groan came from the darkness, it was so dark the eyes couldn't make out any objects. A cat shot out of the darkness and jumped onto Color Canvas.

"OH MY CELESTIA!" Screamed Color Canvas.
"Hahahahahahahaha" Panic laughed rolling on the ground.
"That WAS Not Funny, Panic!"
"Can we please go home now?"
"aw, Alright" Panic said with disappointment.
"Yay!"
"Well, Can we at least have Some Ice cream before we go home?"
"Sure. Why not?"

Panic and Color Canvas are walking home through the market place.

"Now where can we get some Ice cream?"

Panic ran off to go look for some ice cream. Color Canvas was all by her self in the market place. She was looking around for some extra food, maybe for a salad or some fruit to put in the Ice cream, After looking around she noticed a dark silhouette in the crowd of ponies. It was just standing there, staring. Color Canvas was uneasy by this feeling so she started to walk away looking for panic. She looked back and there he was in the middle of the way just standing there, no one seems to be bothered by him. Color Canvas continued to walk away, but she was going a little faster and every time she looked back he was getting closer and closer she was starting to run. She was getting so scared she was about to call out for Panic.

"P-" She ran into a somepony. It was Panic, he had a Confused look upon his face.
"Color? What are you doing?"

Color Canvas was looking back and over his shoulder and all around for that creepy silhouette.

"Color?" Panic asked a little worried.
"Oh Panic, I didn't see you there."
"Uh, What are you doing?"
"There is this Pony following me, he won't leave me alone!"
"Really? Where is this, Pony?"

Color Canvas looks over her shoulder, there was no pony around besides the ponies shopping and the store shop keepers.

"I don't see anyone? Are you feeling alright?"
"Yeah, yeah. I am just spooked is all."
"Alright, lets just go home and enjoy this ice cream, ok?"
"Yeah, ok"

Panic and Color Canvas continued to walk home. they arrived to there home.

"Finally, I love Ice cream!" Panic said with a Huge smile on his face.
"Yeah, Ice cream is good."
"You seem so paranoid, whats the matter?"
"N-nothing, lets just have our Ice cream."

After Panic and Color Canvas had there Ice cream, Panic had a strange look on his face. Like he was starting to kneel over.

"Panic? Are you alright?"

Panic moaned with pain.

"I forgot to take my pills!" Panic Manage to shout.
"Oh no! Where did you put your pills?"
"Arg! I-I don't remember"

Color Canvas was searching the whole house, she couldn't find them, then she remembered she has seen them under their sink. She went upstairs to go get them. She got them and Ran down stairs.

"Here! Quick! Take these!"

Panic ingested the pills. Later on he felt a lot better. While they where cleaning up, Panic heard a sound.

"Did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"

Panic and Color Canvas listened quietly to hear it.

"See there it is!"
"Panic, I don't hear anything?"

Panic went to his chair to grab his baseball bat, he always had this with him just in-case somepony broke into there house.

"Panic!? What are you doing with tha-" Panic Interpreted.
"Shh! Quiet woman!"

Panic slowly walked towards the stairs. He took walked up until he reached the fifth step when a sound appeared. A sound of a Chair breaking and furniture moving was going on upstairs.

"Panic! Get your ass down here! I am going to call the police!"

Panic continued to go up stairs, ignoring Color Canvas.

"Panic!"

Panic walked into the first hallway. He walked down the hall where he noticed the bedroom door slightly opened, it was strange because Panic always closed their door all the time. he heard something behind him and he swung as hard as he could. The sound of an object smashing and shattering on impact of the ground rang out al through the house.

"Panic!?!? Panic! What was that? Is everything Alright?!?" The frantic pony screamed.
"hehe, it was nothing to worry about. And our only picture of us on our trip to Manehattan didn't break."
"Panic, I swear, one of these days."

Panic closed the door to there bedroom and turned off the hallway lights. He is walking down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Wait, wha-" Panic went silent.
"P-p-Panic?"

Only silence replied.

"Panic!?!"

The sound of a baseball bat dropped to the ground. Color Canvas screamed ans screamed she ran to the phone. All the lights go out and the phone line is now dead.

"Panic? Holy shit......please.....answer me..."

The sound of a body dropped down the stairs and crashed to the bottom. Nopony could make it out, because of the Darkness that filled the room.

Color Canvas screamed so loud, that she hurt her own voice and wasn't able to scream anymore. She ran into the kitchen and is hiding under the table, holding her self. A faint voice came from the darkness.

"Color?, Color!? Color Canvas!?!"
"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Panic let a Blood curdling scream.

All went silent again.

"Panic?!? Holy shit..."

A silhouette is in front of Color Canvas, crawling slowly towards her hold his side.

"Color Canvas! my side, it burns! Please help me!" He pleaded.

A voice came from behind him.

"You are all gonna die tonight!"

The sound of a chair breaking and shattering came from the Silhouette. Crimson red fluid reached her hooves and it was very sticky.

"Oh my....Is that Blood?" cried Color Canvas.

The very thought of her seeing the blood made her vomit.

"Oh my...Panic your bleeding!"

she grabbed Panic and held him close to her body. she checked for major damages, there was a huge gash running down his side.

"Oh no! Panic! Stay Awake, whatever You do, Stay Awake!"

Somepony was knocking the door. She had heard the sounds and wanted to know if everything is alright.

"Hello? Is everything alright?" Said the pony.

The voice was familiar, it was the pony who lived across the street, Cry.

"HELP US! PLEASE! HELP US!"

Cry opened the door and the silhouette ran upstairs.

"Holy.....What happened?!?"
"There is a Pony that is upstairs! He hurt him see!"

Color Canvas Revealed the damages to Cry.

"Sweet mother of......"
"don't worry, I will go stop this pony, stay here!"

Cry was in the military for about have her, life which she is still pretty young, but she is a good fighter. Cry walked to the stairs and went up them. The was only silence for about a minute. Then crashing and banging was echoing through the house.
About 2 minuets of this sound. There was this loud blood curdling scream that was so terrifying that it would make your bones jump.
There was only silence again.

"Wh-what was that?" said Panic really weak.
"Panic?!? your Alive! Cry went to go stop that monster, but I think something went wrong."
"What!? Cry?!? What is she doing here? I need to go get her out of here." Panic attempted to get up.
"AHH!!!" The pain was to much for him.
"Panic! Stay here....I will go see."
"Are you crazy? Don't go anywhere!"

Color Canvas gently put him down on the table cloth rolled up in a ball.

"Color! COLOR!!"

Color Canvas went upstairs to investigate. she noticed the bedroom door was open, there was the same crimson red liquid coming out of there. She already knew what happened but she had to make sure. She walked up to the door quietly and slowly.

"Cry?" She said slowly opening the door.
"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Color!? Whats wrong!?"

Color Canvas Came running down the stairs in tears.

"Panic!!!" She cried
"Panic!!!"

She knelt down to him snuggling with him.

"It's Cry!"
"What!? What Happened!?!"

Color Canvas looked at him, face full of tears.

"her insides.......There not inside of her anymore....."

Panic had a blank face, then reality caught up with him and he screamed,

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

He was so mad he punched the table and it collapsed. The door slammed, and everything was all dark and quiet again.

"Oh no! No more!" Cried out Color Canvas.

Quiet foot steps can be heard slowly approaching them.

"Oh no....I can hear him coming!" She said quietly to Panic.
"Color Canvas....." Panic looked up with a serious look upon his face.
"I haven't really said this before......" Color Canvas looked slowly towards him.
"I love yo-" Panic had a knife drilled from the back of his throat to the front.

Panic's face was disfigured and blood shot out his mouth and all over Color Canvas.

"NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! PANIC!!!!!"

The Colt dropped to the ground, with a slam. Everything is quiet. There is no sound. She doesn't feel anything. All thought of reality slipped away, her mined trapped in the deepest depths of the darkness, alone now in the sorrow of death, with out the need to live anymore. She just sat there holding Panic's hoof, awaiting her death.

The monster looked at her and readied a knife, and in a split second the knife could be felt slicing through her chest, the burning sensation was intense, she heard to objects hit the ground with a disturbing squishy sound, she could no longer feel her hooves, she did not open her eyes because she already knew what is happening. Her face blew up in a burning pain she can't see anymore period. she can feel a round, wet, object roll down her face, she is so shocked she can't scream from the pain. The pain is starting to stop. She is feeling less sad and in pain. She can now see a little light coming from the darkness and the light is giving a feel of hope and ecstasy. A voice came from it, a familiar voice.

"Color..Color? It's alright now, come on over her, its alright, I am here for you, I will always be."
"..............Panic?" She said with a slight disbelief.

The voice was repeating its self, and the light was getting more intense.
She walked closer to the light, she can now here all her memories she had, all her loved memories.

"Hello, My name is Color, what's yours?"
"P-panic..."
"really? That is such a cool name!"
"Really? you mean it?"
"Yeah! Of course!"

"Hey, Panic, What do you want to do tonight?"
"Hmm, Lets go see a movie."
"Alright! I will just get my jacket!"
"Don't worry, I already have it."

"Color? Where are you?"
"Here I am!"
"Whoa! Ha, Color, Your such a Silly Filly!"
"Hehehe I know!"

The light was so close she could almost taste the memories and feel them.

"Hey, Color."
"Yes? Gasp* For me?"
"Eeyup!"
"A new hat just like you Wanted!"
"Well thats, funny"
"Why is that?"
"here you go."
"Oh, I see, hahaha, You also got me a hat!"
"Come her and give me a hug!"

"Hey Color, Did you know there was a Murder today?"
"Really?"
"are you alright?"

A loud bang sound came from the light.

"Wh-What's happening?"

Color Canvas Awoke on a couch.

"You had another bad dream, you should really stop watching those scary movies before you go to bed"

She didn't believe her eyes, everything was how they left it before they left. Panic was alright, The door bell rang.

"Oh, Let me go get that."
"Oh Hello! Come on in Cry!"

Cry was alright too?

"Hello Color!"
"How are you?"

Color sat there with a surprised look on her face.

"What?"

"...uh....Hey!"

Color Canvas jumped out the couch and hugged Cry.

Then she turned around and looked at Panic with tears.

"Color? Are you alrig-"

Color Went up to him and gave a kiss.

Panic was blank and didn't know what just happened.

"Whoa!" Cry said Shocked.
"Color, Is everything alright? you are acting like we died or something." Panic said with some blush.

Color Canvas now knows what is going on. She is in her Paradise.

"everything is Amazing! Why don't we all go out for supper?"
"Sure, why not!"

Comments ( 4 )

ah shit let go my doooooooode

1454137
??? Err. Excuse me? XD:rainbowhuh:

Oh, I just realized this is written in present-tense and past-tense at the same time xD Neato.
Anyway, this is pretty random xD

Login or register to comment