• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 1,087 Views, 14 Comments

Chaotic Cannibals - Gryphon Gaming

  • ...
5
 14
 1,087

Chapter 2: True form

Discord had already peeled and eaten most of the oranges. He had just peeled the banana when the door busted open.

"Dunken! They are coming!" A guy, skinny, wearing a red plaid shirt with cargo jeans. Blood stained gloves on his hands.

"Where?" Dunken shot up.

"The main gate, there were a few at first!"

"Wait, were ya on gate duty?"

The guy nervously chuckled,"Maybe?"

"Dammit Joey!"

"Look, can you help or not?"

"Who here knows?"

"The entire town, they are fighting them right now."

"How many?"

"Around sixty."

"Well shit! The last time that many attacked here was almost two months ago!" Dunken glared at Discord,"Follow me, boy!"

Discord did as he was told as they sprinted in to Dunken's room where a large cabinet filled with rifles and other guns and equipment lie. Dunken proceeded to grab a blood stained M1014 shotgun and an old World War 2 Nazi Dreyse M1907. He pulled out a large drawer on the bottom and pulled out a modified M18 Smoke grenade. It originally said SMOKE RED. Duct tape covered that and it now said HYDROCHLORIC GAS.

Dunken then pulled out a Sig P229 and gave it to Discord. "Point and pull the trigger." Dunken said in a rushed tone as he gathered ammo. There was a sudden scream and everything went silent. Then a crack and splatter. Weak moans were heard down stairs. "Joey!" Dunken whispered in a surprised and worried gasp.

He pulled Discord to the bed and told him to hide beneath it. He opened the door slowly, his Dreyse raised and inspected the small hallway. He backed up towards the girl's room. Suddenly a head came into view beyond the stairway. Then a neck, torso, and before Dunken knew it there was a limping cadaver staring and moving towards him. He lined up the shot but didn't fire. He was the only biter who has seen him so far and he didn't know how many were downstairs. The girl's room door opened and he backed his way in. The girls were in their closet on the otherside of the room. Dunken closed the door, locking it, and soon there was a thump and whack against the wooden barrier between life and death.

Discord was curious. He pulled himself off the floor and moved towards the door. He slowly opened it. The cadaver noticed Discord and reached for him. Discord backed away as the beast walked inside the room.

"Back away you heathen!" Discord commanded, pulling up the gun but not knowing how to aim or use it. More bodies walked up the stairs towards Discord's loud voice.

Dunken and the girls listened with horror and anticipation as Discord and the cannibalistic beasts were the only sounding things in the house.

Discord became worried. That was when his chaotic instinct filled in. He grew an evil smile as all Hell poured into him as Earth's Hell was about to seem like Heaven. The bed disappeared in a flash and appeared above the beast. It growled before becoming pancaked. The door was poofed away from its hinges and thrown like throwing blade into the beasts who all split into two and fell, permanently dead. Discord's human body and mind was overwhelmed and it was suddenly shed, like butter off of a hot lightbulb. He laughed as a coincidental lightning bolt flashed behind him. His flexibility and thin body form returned and his un-alike creature parts collected to the clusterfuck of a body.

Dunken unlocked and opened the door. HE looked at the blood and gore around him and entered the room Discord was located. His jaw dropped

Author's Note:

HHHHHEEERRREEEESSSS DDIISSCOORRDD!! Just finished tell me what to fix and add

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment