• Published 8th Apr 2024
  • 414 Views, 7 Comments

My new life in Equestria - Littletrix23



I was just normal girl in different world called earth.

  • ...
2
 7
 414

Ch 4

It took me couple months to get use to everyone, I started to enjoy here in Equestria, it felt better than my home, here in Equestria it was amazing, I got to see new things also before night time the sunsets were very pretty, that I had to a lots of photos.

Then I met Discord the draconquus, he was pretty interesting and he was making me really uncomfortable that he kept getting in my bubble space. Also he was a weird creature to me, to me his jokes were terrible to me. I told him stop touching me several times like very sternly to him. Once he didn’t listened to me I decided to do my self defense on him if didn’t stop.

I kicked his balls between his legs and twisted his arms that I was very strong that one of his arms broke and I stopped and also yelped and screamed.

Twilight and her friends were very shocked what I did to him. Well at least they weren’t mad at me.

“What was for”. Said Discord

“Well that’s what you get if you don’t listen to me, I told you stop touching me for several times and you didn’t listen to me.” I said to Discord.

“She does have a point.” Said Rainbow Dash

“Well she did you to stop touching her.” Said Twilight

Discord was holding his other arm because it was hurting. He definitely stayed away from because he was scared of me what I did.

“At least you learned your lesson.” I said to him.

He just glared at me and walked away, Fluttershy helped him to get to the hospital to fix him up. I felt proud what I did and I felt bad for hurting their friends.


Once they returned I saw that Discord had arm cast on his arm, and a patch on one his eyes, and he was still limping from punching him in the balls. I didn’t feel sorry for him I won’t feel sorry for him at all.

“Well guess what I can’t even use my chaos magic at all.” Said Discord

“Yikes”. Said Apple Jack

“ aww that’s sad that you can’t use your power and to have fun together”. Said Pinkie

“Tough it up, you can deal without your magic for awhile, it’s not like your not gonna die with out your power.” I said to discord in annoyance and a rude way.

“Why are you so rude to me.” Said Discord

Then Twilight stepped up between and discord and me.

“That’s enough discord, Chloe had a reason she was just protecting herself, and you didn’t really listened to her and it was kind of your fault and not hers. Said Twilight

Spike came in and saw all the commotion.

“What’s going in her and what happened to you Discord.”

“You should of seen it, Discord kept getting in Chloe’s space and then Chloe all went, kicked between his legs and twisted his arms also she punched him in his eyes and she broke one his arm!” Said Pinkie Pie excitedly

“I bet that hurt.” Said Spike

“It did.” Said Discord

“Where did you learned that self defense skill.” Said Rarity

“A class back my home, they said use anything to use if your in trouble.” I said

“Wow your self defense is amazing.” Said Rainbow Dash

“Thanks.” I said

“So where are you gonna stay Discord?” I said to him

“He’s gonna stay at my cottage for a while.” Said Fluttershy

“So are we friends?” Said Discord

“NO!” I said
“ it’s gonna take awhile to be friends and to gain trust.” I said

“Also this your fault, I have a date with a princess”. Said Discord

“Nice you have a date with her”. I said

“No it’s not, you broke my arm.”

“Tough love.” I said smiling.


Discord went away and went to Fluttershy’s cottage to get ready his date. I asked Twilight who is he dating and Twilight answered my question and I was Celestia. I was surprised a little bit, wow he’s dating one of the princesses it was cool in my thought.

I was in Starlight’s room and we were both talking and having a good time of talking together. I asked Starlight if it was my fault that I hurt Discord and Starlight reassured me that it wasn’t my fault. I told her I felt bad a little what I did and I didn’t feel bad, she told me a mix of feelings to me. I told her it felt good what I did and didn’t feel sorry for Discord, Starlight understood me and talked about what to not to do and feelings. We stayed up late talking until I realized it was late, we both had a good conversation and went to bed.

Comments ( 1 )

Discord so deserved getting his tail whipped by Chloe for not heeding her warning to stop touching her.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next for Chloe, keep up the good work.

Login or register to comment