• Published 5th Mar 2024
  • 327 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls: Kamen Rider Zi-o! - SunsetShimmer222



"The Heisei Kamen Riders have passed through this era. It's time to pass that power down to the future. Rejoice at the birth of the new king!"

  • ...
 3
 327

Arc 1/Episode 2: Birth of Zi-o (Part 2)

Sunset sighed, pushing her food around on her tray as her thoughts wandered back to the strange encounter earlier that morning. She barely noticed Applejack's concerned expression until the farm girl spoke.

"Somethin' wrong, sugar cube?" Applejack's familiar drawl cut through the cafeteria getting Sunset out of her trance.

Sunset sighed, her appetite dampened. "It's nothing, just... had a strange encounter on the way to school."

Applejack furrowed her brow, concern evident in her eyes. "You wanna talk about it?"

Sunset hesitated, unsure of how to put her feelings into words. "I ran into this guy with a hood, and he said something about today being special for me. And then he vanished."

Applejack's expression softened. "Sounds mighty peculiar. But ya know, stranger things have happened... No offense. Maybe it's a sign of somethin' good that's gonna come true for ya'."

Sunset gave a faint smile. "Yeah, maybe you're right."

"Sunset, darling, you've shown remarkable progress these past two weeks," Rarity remarked, her voice tinged with pride. "Truly, you are becoming the person we always knew you could be. Soon enough, everyone else will see it too."

"Thanks girls," Sunset said with a big smile.

=====⏱︎=====

The school day has ended, and the girls are in the school parking lot getting ready to head home. Both Pinkie and Rarity were the first ones to leave.

"Sunset, AJ! You both going to the game tournament this weekend? I heard the winning prize seemed pretty cool." Said Rainbow Dash. She hopped on her motor bike reving up the engine.

"I dunno Dash, real busy this week." Applejack headed for her brother's truck. "See y'all later."

Rainbow frowned, she turned to Sunset who's now on her bike. "What about you? You going to sigh up for the tournament?"

Sunset fidgeted with her hands. "I'll think about it, sounds fun." Debating whether or not she should go.

Rainbow nods. "Text me sometime. The deadline is Friday!"

"I will," Said Sunset. Rainbow drives through the parking lot and onto the road home leaving just Sunset and Fluttershy who's waiting for the bus.

As Sunset is about to leave she takes one more look at Fluttershy who is standing at the bus stop all alone, the bus wouldn't arrive for another hour or so.

"I'd take her home if I were you." Sunset jumped at the sudden voice, her heart beating rapidly as she sees the fortune teller from earlier this morning except without his hood covering his face.

Sunset held a hand over her heart and got on one knee. "You-!" She gasped for air trying to calm down her heart. "Do not EVER do that again."

The young man nods. "My apologies Waga Maou."

Sunset stands up straight and looks at him confused. "What did you just call me?" She asked.

"I called you Waga Maou. I am Woz your humble retainer." He got on one knee and lowered his head.

The gears in Sunset's brain worked overtime. This guy appears out of nowhere and suddenly calls her his Demon king? No, no she was not about to go through that whole she-demon mess again.

"I think you've gotten the wrong person. I don't want to be a princess and I definitely don't want to be this Demon King or whatever." Sunset explained. "I'm currently trying to change myself for the better, now if you'd excuse me-"

"Your friend is in danger." The young man says making Sunset whip her head around. A a group is five figures crowd around her, they wear black clothes with white ribcage design. Fluttershy screams as they grab at her.

"Fluttershy!" The young man grabs Sunset before she can take off running. "What are you doing? I have to help her-!"

"Waga Maou..." Sunset looks down to her right to see the fortuneteller kneeling holding a pillow with a weird device on it. "This is for you, my overlord. Use this to save your friend."

Without hesitation, Sunset grabs the strange device and places it around her waist. A soft magenta glows from her jacket pocket, Sunset takes out the blank watch to see it's changed.

Ziku Driver!

She pulls out her Zi-O ridewatch and twists it with her right hand then pushes the button on top.

⏱︎ Zi-O! ⏱︎

Sunset puts the watch on the right slot and pushes a button on top of the Ziku driver as a clock with smaller clocks around it appears behind her.

"Henshin!" Sunset hits the right side of driver to make it spin.

⏱︎ Rider Time! ⏱︎

Magenta kanji flys out of the clock hitting the Combatmen away from Fluttershy.

Clear magenta watch bands circle Sundet as the Kanji flys back and places in self in Sunset's helmet.

Kamen Rider Zi-O~

"Iwae! The one to inherit all Rider powers, the time king who will rule over the past and the future! Her name is Kamen Rider Zi-O!" The young man announces standing beside Sunset.

The Combatmen turned their attention away from Fluttershy and attacked Sunset. She strides over as one of the Combatmen throws a punch her way with Sunset catching it and headbutts the Combatmen before tossing them to the side, she goes to fight the other four all at once.

The young goes over to Fluttershy and helps her up from the ground. "Are you alright miss? Everything will be just fine."

Sunset sends a Combatmen flying into a light post it began to turn into puddles of goo and then the goo began to evaporate. Sunset appears in front of the third one hitting them with her Zikan Girade as they turn into goo.

"Ew... It's on me!" She shakes her right leg to get the substance of her boot. The remaining two Combatmen jump at Sunset mindlessly throwing punches and kicks.

Sunset grabs the blade of her sword and pulls it towards her to change the Zikan Girade into Zyu mode.

Zyu!

Sunset fires at the remaining two Combatmen, she pushes the button on her Zikan Girade.

3!

2!

1!

Sunset jumps up at both Combatmen and points her gun at them. Magenta kanji is fired at both Combatmen hitting them both before exploding into goo.

"Gross... It's all on me..." The goo then evaporates off her armor as Sunset runs over to check on Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy, are alright?" Sunset asked making sure her friend wasn't harmed.

"Sun..set?" Fluttershy's eyes widened before she fainted in Sunset's arms.

"Well... That went better than expected..." Sunset lifted Fluttershy up as she de-henshined.

"Geez... I don't think I can take my bike like this." Sunset spoke looking at her bike, it'd look weird if she was peddling down the street with an unconscious girl strapped to her back... Probably wouldn't be able to anyways.

"Hm?" Sunset noticed the young man was now missing. "Where'd he go?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment