• Published 5th Feb 2024
  • 279 Views, 35 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Outrageous Plot of Opaline - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew face one last villain. But she's the most deadliest one of all. Opaline. And she has a sidekick.

  • ...
5
 35
 279

Chapter 12: New Ruler and The Future.

After the events of what happened with the trio everyone was gathered at Canterlot for Twilight's coronation. There were dragons, yaks, ponies, and possibly any mythological creature you can think of. Heck even the future Mane Six took their seats and were enjoying the festivities. And let's not forget that George and Harold are here with their wives and kids. Along with Krupp, Mr Meaner and Ms Ribble. After a few minutes we see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna come out of the balcony and prepared the coronation.

"Citizens of Equestria and beyond!" Celestia started.

The crowd cheering, the yaks were stomping, and the dragons were breathing fire.

"My sister and I have ruled this land for quite some time, but even we know that change eventually comes to us all. And though we know it can be unsettling, it's as natural as the rising and setting of the sun and the moon. Both of which my sister and I feel confident leaving in the hooves of the pony who will come after us." Celestia continued.

Twilight was a little nervous as she whimpered a little. And Rarity finished putting her in her special dress and smiled at her friend.

"You look amazing. Ooh! I almost forgot!" Rarity said as she gave Twilight her the royal sash which contained Twilight's cutie mark.

"And so without further ado, I give you the new ruler of Equestria - Princess Twilight Sparkle!" Celestia finished.

Everyone cheered and saw Twilight coming out and waved to everyone.

"Thank you everyone for being here. I just wanted to say that this is truly a day no one will forget. When I first arrived in Ponyville I felt like a outcast. But luckily I managed to make six friends and we vanquished the likes of Nightmare Moon to prevent Equestria from being covered in eternal night. Then as time went by we met George and Harold. Two boys who made comics and surprisingly brought their hero Captain Underpants to life. Back in Ohio they started doing heroic deeds by taking down an evil baby genius named Dr. Diaper, stopped an army of talking toilets, defeated a wicked wedgie woman, stopped a guy named Poopypants from wiping out laughter, and even took down a Homework Hydra and so much more. And when they arrived in Equestria they helped me and my friends stop more villains like King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, The Storm King, The Dazzlings and even Melvin Sneedly. All those villains they defeated proved that they are worthy of being heroes. And my first deed is that I pronounce George and Harold along with their friends and wives as The Heroes of Friendship and Imagination!!" Twilight started.

Everyone cheered and praised the boys and their friends.

"Now before I get passed the role as the new ruler of Equestria why don't you all take a look at George and Harold's story on how they first arrived in Equestria?" Twilight asked.

The crowd cheered and all three princesses combined their magic and showed everyone the story when they first arrived in Equestria. It started with George and Harold as little kids in kindergarten, then it showed them in 4th grade before they came here. Then we see them in their superhero costumes with Captain Underpants taking down the many villains they faced over the years. After all that they cheered and the sister merged their crowns and placed the new crown on Twilight's head.


After the coronation we see George and Harold enjoying the after party with their wives, their kids and friends and the future Mane Six.

"I can't believe that Twilight is the new ruler of Equestria now. I'm so happy for her." Sunny smiled.

"Us too." George agreed.

Then they saw the Mane Six coming towards the group with some stallions they know. And even a creature with different animal parts.

"Hey boys. I gotta say that was some darn good hero work you did." Soarin said.

"Thanks Soarin. And are you holding Rainbow's hand?" Harold asked.

"We sure are. We are dating now. And I know it looks like it was rushed but after what Rainbow did to help you guys stop those villains she has stolen my heart." Soarin explained.

"And it isn't just me. All the others found lovers." Rainbow pointed out.

The boys saw that Rainbow wasn't lying. Twilight was with a Changeling named Throax, Spike was lucky to have Rarity and Applejack as his lovers, and Fluttershy was with the being known as Discord, and Pinkie was with a stallion named Cheese Sandwich. George and Harold went to Thorax and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you George and Harold. Twilight told me all about you." Thorax replied.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you Thorax." Harold said.

So for the rest of the night the boys and their friends were getting to know their lovers and shared a good time. After the party is was night and the future Mane Six returned to their timeline and Twilight moved to Canterlot Castle to begin her new life. And since her old castle was still in tact George and Harold decided to move in and their wives were so happy to live there. We cut to two years later and in the castle we see Harold and Bon Bon staring at the night sky.

"Honey?" Bon Bon asked.

"Yes Bonnie?" Harold said.

"Do you think that Twilight will still keep in touch with us? After when she became a princess?" She asked.

"Oh sweetie of course she will. If I remember Twilight she would never forget us. Especially her Heroes of Friendship and Imagination." Harold replied.

Bon Bon smiled and hugged her husband. Then they saw the door open and revealed to be George, Lyra and both the kids coming in with their PJ's on.

"Taking a trip down Memory Lane I see." George said.

"Yeah. After everything we did to save Equestria I say there's nothing like a blast from the past." Harold said.

Everyone laughed at his joke.

"Alright. Well it's bedtime. Come on you two. Gotta get some sleep." George replied.

"Ok dad." Daring said.

"Yes Uncle George." Color agreed.

So George led the two boys to bed and after he did that the boys and their wives went to their bedroom and allowed the girls to crawl into bed first. Then the two boys crawled into the beds and soon enough they all fell fast asleep smiling and dreaming about what their future will lie in store for them. And thus ends this series of the greatest superhero that George and Harold created. The Amazing Captain Underpants.

The End.

Author's Note:

I hoped you all enjoyed this series. Comment down what your favorite story was and what you liked about it. Brony on.

Comments ( 7 )

I love you're captain underpants story's:heart::heart::heart::twilightsmile::pinkiesmile:

11822219
I appreciate your kindness. Thank you. I hoped you loved my Captain Underpants series.

11822221
It's bitter sweet

Login or register to comment