• Published 5th Feb 2024
  • 279 Views, 35 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Outrageous Plot of Opaline - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew face one last villain. But she's the most deadliest one of all. Opaline. And she has a sidekick.

  • ...
5
 35
 279

Chapter 2: Enemies Meet

In Piqua Ohio there was a huge prison which is home to some of the most dangerous criminals that have been captured. In one of the cells was a short man with a large grey puff of hair. He has a mustache. He wears semicircular glasses. He also wears a purple shirt with a blue bow, blue trousers, and black shoes. His name was Professor Poopypants. He was quietly working on an invention and when he finished he used it escape the prison through a portal. Once he landed from the other side he looked around seeing Equestria.

"So I'm in another world huh? Well I'm glad to be out of jail. Now to plot my revenge on those two boys that got me locked up in the first place." Poopypants sneered.

He made his way to Ponyville and since it was nighttime he had to be quiet so he won't wake anyone up. After a few hours he got a little tired and was so sleepy that he bumped into someone. She is a slim, magenta-purple-coated Alicorn, with her chest being noticeably colored in a slightly lighter shade. She possesses almond-shaped deep-ocean eyes, long thick eyelashes, arched black brows, deep-ocean hooves, and dons makeup consisting of glittery-blue eyeshadow and angled mascara. Her most distinctive feature is her silver-white mane and tail with various thin streaks of cyan-green. Her main is also shoulder-length, and is parted into two side sections, with small braids around her ears holding the hairstyle. Her hairstyle also resulted into the parts of her mane being left down form a tapering spiral pattern that makes it appear thicker by her shoulders. As for her cutie mark, it consists of a violet-magenta horn having an inscribed transparent rhombus, and accompanying it are two, cyan-blue flames on the side that resemble wings. She saw Poopypants and got confused. Her name is Opaline.

"A human? Here? I thought that there were no humans in Equestria." Opaline thought.

"For your information I AM a human. And who may I ask are you?" Poopypants asked.

"I am Opaline. The most feared and dangerous ailcorn in all of Equestria. And who are you little man?" Opaline answered.

"My name is Professor Poopypants."

"Poopypants? That's a ridiculous name." Opaline said.

"Yeah yeah I know. But as for why I'm here I seek revenge on two boys that foiled my plans for ridding the world of laughter and my personal plans to rule the universe!" Poopypants replied.

"Ridding the world of laughter? What kind of stupid plan is that?" Opaline asked.

"Hey!! I will have you know Opaline that I was embarrassed from that!! Back in the day I presented my pinvention, the Sizeirator 2000 at the Nobel Invention Prize ceremony. During the ceremony, Professor P. uses his Sizeirator to smallify a car and largify a hot dog. A lady then presenting my award isn't sure if heck my name is really Professor Poopypants. After my name was revealed, the audience laughed at me, causing Professor me to get mad, and state that if it weren't for my silly name, then I would get to do a lot of things, like "be on talk shows", "date models twice his size", and "protect baby seals". However, the lady asked me to accept the award, but I refused and shrunk her down. After the lady asked me to accept the award once again, i just yelled at her to build her own invention to return herself back to normal." Poopypants said angry.

Opaline was shocked hearing that and immediately rethought about what she said.

"So you lost everything all because of your name? Everyone laughed and made fun of you when you could have been much more?" Opaline asked.

"Yes. It's sad but it's true." Poopypants admitted. "So I plotted to rid the world of laughter and I almost got away with it but I was defeated by a naked man and those two kids that created him."

"Oh. I see. Well you weren't the only one who wanted to rule the world. See back in the day jealousy ran deep from the time when i was a filly when Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were fillies too. Jealous of the attention the pair got calling them the 'golden ponies' and thinking they were much better than me cause of their magic to raise the sun and moon, creating my drive to show them i was not to be underestimated and fulfill my own elemental duty. It was shown that they think I lack empathy as i declined when both Misty and Sunny attempts to reach out to me by commenting that the reason i was evil is due to how i never experienced of having any friends, but I choose to decline her claims, thus proving that i knew the difference between right or wrong, yet i chose to do evil on my own choices." Opaline explained.

"Ouch. I totally hate when that happens." Poopypants cringed.

"I'm sure you would. And thus I tried to separate the pony tribes so I can steal all the magic and rule Equestria. But Misty my traitorous daughter and her friend Sunny stopped me with their friendship magic." Opaline said with hate.

"Yeah I've been meaning to ask who exactly is Misty and Sunny?" Poopypants asked.

Opaline sighed as she answered. "Misty is my adopted daughter or WAS my daughter til she found out my true intentions and betrayed me. As for Sunny she is my arch enemy and I wanted payback against her since she ruined my plans."

Then Poopypants had an idea. An evil idea. He got an wonderful, evil idea.

"Hey Opaline? I was wondering if maybe we should team up to take down our enemies? I mean you wanna take down this Misty and Sunny while I wanna stop that naked man and those boys. Together they wouldn't stand a chance against us." Poopypants suggested.

Opaline thought about it for a bit. On one hand she rather work alone. But on the other hand she rather work with someone who wants revenge to get the job done faster.

"Alright Poopypants. I say that you have a deal. We'll work together to defeat our enemies." Opaline said.

They both shook hands and the dark deal was sealed.

"So how should we rule Equestria?" Poopypants asked.

"Easy. First we need to separate the pony tribes and then we need something to steal all their magic and use it for some powerful weapons to instantly destroy this 'teddy bear palace'." Opaline said with disgust.

"Oh I know someone that can build us a machine no problem. But problem is I don't know where he is." Poopypants suggested.

"Have you tried in Tartarus? They keep some of the most dangerous villains there. I even heard from some guards that a boy was locked in there and had his intelligence sucked out of his head." Opaline offered.

"Wait..that's the guy I had help me last time." Poopypants realized.

"You know him?" Opaline wondered.

"Yes. That was Melvin Sneedly. He helped me but got defeated too. If were gonna be able to rule the world then I think we should pay him a visit." Poopypants said.

Then the two smiled evily and headed straight to Tartarus. And one thing was clear. Ponyville will be in danger if they break Melvin out.

Author's Note:

Danger!! Poopypants and Opaline are about to break Melvin out!! How will our heroes stop that terrible trio?!