• Published 5th Feb 2024
  • 280 Views, 35 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Outrageous Plot of Opaline - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew face one last villain. But she's the most deadliest one of all. Opaline. And she has a sidekick.

  • ...
5
 35
 280

Chapter 6: Enemies Rising

With the whole gang they were heading back to Canterlot Castle. They eventually made it but suddenly they saw that the throne room had completely changed. It was all sinister and dark looking with some tech in place. The kids were a little scared but they stayed with there dads at all times.

"What happened to the throne room? It certainly wasn't like this when we left." Celestia asked.

"Oh I just did a little redecorating around here. I hope you liked it." A voice answered.

Then they all heard footsteps coming and in the light they saw Melvin staring at them evily.

"Melvin?!" Everyone said in unison.

"In the flesh. And it's not just me. I have new friends joining me." Melvin said.

Then out of the light we see Poopypants and Opaline staring at the heroes with pure evilness in them.

"Hello boys. Remember me?" Poopypants asked.

"Poopypants!" The boys said in unison.

"And Opaline! What are you doing here?!" Sunny demanded.

"I've been hiding from you numbskulls. Ive been waiting for the perfect time to strike. The perfect time for...Payback." Opaline growled.

"How did you break out of jail Melvin? I thought we locked you up!" Harold asked.

"Oh you did. But Opaline here busted me out. And now that I'm free I can finally get revenge on you! While I wasted my life in prison you and George were enjoying nice normal lives!! Well I'm gonna put an end to it. By putting you out of your misery!!" Melvin shouted.

"We won't let you do that Melvin!" Twilight said.

"You may say that now. But since I got my intelligence back I say you won't stand a chance!! And your friends will never send me back!!" Melvin growled.

"Oh yes we will! And I don't know how you got your intelligence back but we won't let you harm those ponies." Luna said determined.

"Oh really? Hey Poopypants? Wanna tell them what will happen?" Melvin asked.

"Sure Melvin. You see guys thanks to George and Harold's little comic i can certainly tell that you wanna face three villains. And although you managed to only place Opaline in your comic we have a better idea in mind for our own ending." Poopypants replied.

"Yes. For we are going to separate the tribes and steal every last ounce of magic from Equestria with weapons that Melvin will build. But it will be a pity that you won't be around to enjoy it." Opaline explained.

"We won't let you get away with it!!" Krupp shouted

Opaline could only laugh. "On the contrary my friend I said that we already have."

Then she used her magic to trap Twilight and her friends and placed them into separate tubes and Melvin pressed a button to keep them from moving and hooked them up.

"Let them go Melvin!!" Celestia demanded.

"Sorry 'princess' but you don't get to boss me around anymore. In fact since I have no use for you I think I will send you and your friends away! And you can't stop me from getting my revenge!!" Melvin shouted.

"Let them go Melvin! Or we will beat you and your goons up like last time!" Bon Bon declared.

"Yeah! We won't let you do this to Twilight!" Hitch said.

"Well I just did! And who needs friends when I have intelligence!! Now say goodbye!!" Melvin replied.

He pressed the button on his remote and he sent George, Harold, their wives, the Royal Sisters, the kids, Krupp, and the future Mane Six out of the throne room and they landed somewhere far away. Melvin laughed evily after that.


With the heroes they recovered from the fall and checked to see if everyone was okay.

"Is everyone alright?" Celestia asked.

"Were fine. But Equestria is in danger with Melvin, Poopypants and Opaline working together to separate the tribes and steal every last ounce of magic. We gotta stop them before all of Equestria is a divided house." George answered.

"George is right. And with Twilight and her friends kidnapped again there's no doubt that Melvin's gonna drain their magic and use it for another weapon of his." Lyra agreed.

"Mom? How can we possibly stop that trio?" Daring asked.

"I don't know sweetie. But we definitely need to stop them one way or another." Lyra answered.

"But how? With Opaline and Poopypants by his side he's unstoppable." Sunny worried.

"There is one way to stop them. The only way to vanquish those villains is to seek out the most powerful artifact in all of Equestria. One that we hidden away a thousand years ago when Grogar tried to rule all." Celestia said.

"And what would that be?" Pipp asked.

She closed her eyes and breathed before she said it. "The Stone of Infinite Dreams."

"That stone has the power to make anyone's dream come true and also can make your wishes real." Luna added.

"That is a powerful artifact. But how do we get it?" Color Love asked.

"To get the Stone of Infinite Dreams we must find the Frozen North and seek the Dream Caves. That's where we will find it. But first.....boys? Summon Captain Underpants here and I will call Mr Meaner and Ms Ribble to also help us." Celestia said.

The boys knew exactly what she said and with a snap of their fingers in no time Krupp spun around and all his clothes came off and turned into Captain Underpants!

"Tra la laaaaa!!" Captain Underpants said.

Then Celestia used her magic to call upon their allies. Then the boys spun around and got their costumes on. Once they did that they landed on the ground and saw Mr Meaner with his Stinky Kong mech, and Ms Ribble was she became Wedgie Woman but for heroism and they went to the heroes with courageous faces on.

"We got the message. What's the issue?" Mr Meaner asked.

"Listen. An evil ailcorn named Opaline as teamed up with a guy named Poopypants and Melvin who broke out of jail. They are planning to destroy Equestria by separating the tribes and stealing all the magic." Celestia explained.

"Oh that's not good. Well we can certainly help you. How do we stop them?" Ms Ribble asked.

"Well Celestia said that we need to head to the Frozen North and seek the Dream Caves where an artifact called the Stone of Infinite Dreams is being held." George explained.

"Ooh that's sounds like a really powerful artifact! We definitely need to get our hands on it and bring the fight to the trio!!" Captain Underpants declared.

"You are right Captain Underpants. Everyone! We must make haste to the Dream Caves and find the artifact at once!" Luna declared.

"Yeah!" Everyone said in unison.

"And boys? I gotta ask. Is that this Captain Underpants guy you mentioned in your comics?" Sunny beamed.

"You bet he is! The superhero we created years ago when we first started making comics. And also took down all those villains we made in the comics." George answered.

"Ok now we know how you became superheroes! But enough about that. Let's head to the Frozen North and seek the Dream Caves." Misty said.

Everyone agreed and they began their journey. TBE fate of Equestria lies in their hands now. And we hope that George and Harold along with all their friends and the Royal Sisters can stop the trio before Equestria is no longer a united land.

Author's Note:

The gang got flung out! But they got a mission! Find the Stone of Infinite Dreams and stop Melvin, Poopypants and Opaline!