• Published 5th Feb 2024
  • 279 Views, 35 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Outrageous Plot of Opaline - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew face one last villain. But she's the most deadliest one of all. Opaline. And she has a sidekick.

  • ...
5
 35
 279

Chapter 1: The Lives of George and Harold

Years passed since being in Equestria and we now see George and Harold who are now 19 years old and are raising their kids. See reason why is because a long time ago they were kids when they first arrived in Equestria. And like all the comics they made the villains came to life and they had to stop them. Sombra was first, Chrysalis was second, Tirek was third, The Storm King and Melvin were forth and fifth, and finally The Dazzlings were sixth. And of course they married Lyra and Bon Bon.

Anyways the boys were off from work at the comic store and were heading to the treehouse. They first started off as kids when on of them only had a flat top and a tie. The other had a bad haircut. Now they were old enough to help their wives raise their kids. They went in the treehouse and they received a warm welcome home.

"Girls! Were home!" The boys said in unison.

"Boys!"

Lyra and Bon Bon we not to their husbands and hugged them. And then their kids came to them. They were now 13 years old since they first arrived from Maretopia.

"Come on kids. Give your dads a hug." Harold replied.

In case you were wondering who the kids were I will explain. One was an orange unicorn and had a red mane and tail with blue streaks and a cutie mark that is a rainbow color wheel like on his costume, but also a heart behind it. The other was a sky blue pegasus with a black mane and tail and had a cutie mark of a group of stars and clouds on it. They were Color Love and Daring Flight.

"Were glad your home dad." Color Love said.

"Us too son. How was school today?" Harold asked.

"It was not bad. It was actually nice. But some of the kids didn't believe that you were fighting villains from the comics you created and they laughed at me." Color Love answered.

Harold felt sorry for his son and squatted down to face him.

"Son listen. Don't listen to what the others say. What you say is true. Don't give what the haters want. You believe what you want to believe." Harold said.

"He's right sweetie. Your father has defeated villains over the years and they became the heroes of Equestria." Bon Bon agreed.

"Ok mom. Thank you. And dad? Me and Daring were thinking about something." Color Love wondered.

"What were you thinking about?" Harold asked.

"Well you said that when were old enough we can join you and Uncle George on your adventures. Is today a good day for training?" Color Love answered.

The boys thought about it for a moment til they had an answer.

"You know what? You're old enough now. You can join us on our adventures. But just remember that it's not a walk in the park. So whenever you are on an adventure with us then you two are to stay with us at all times. If you are seriously hurt then your moms are gonna be very worried." George replied.

"Ok dad. We promise to stay with you." Daring promised.

"Good. Now let's all head outside." George smiled.

So for the next few hours George and Harold trained their kids to be heroes. First thing they did was learn how to control their super powers. But since the kids don't have actual superpowers all they can do is learn how to control the unicorn magic and controlling the flight game. Next was aiming at their targets so they can take them down. And boy Daring Flight did an awesome job doing that. Now next was dodging attacks. George and Harold blasted some attacks and the kids first struggled a little but thanks to them being supportive they were able to get better and were dodging like pros. Finally they were practicing some obstacle training. Meaning they were hopping on tree stumps, poles, and also dodging a few things in the obstacle course. After three hours they were all pumped up and ready for battle.

"Alright boys. How do you feel?" George asked.

"We feel pretty good. Like were ready to take out any villain that gets in our way!!!" Color Love answered.

"Now son. Were glad your excited but remember what I said." Harold reminded him.

"We know it's not a walk in the park. The villains you faced were tough as nails. So we need our A game." Daring Flight replied.

"Exactly son." George nodded.

Then suddenly they heard a knock on the door and Harold went to answer it. It revealed to be Derpy.

"Morning everyone! I have a delivery for George and Harold." Derpy said giving them a letter.

"Thanks Derpy." Harold said.

She left and they opened up the letter. Once it was open George began reading it.

George and Harold,

If your reading this you are invited to the orientation of Twilight Sparkle becoming the new ruler. And since you boys saved Equestria many times over the years I have prepared something very special for you, your wives and your kids. Please come to Canterlot so we can discuss the preparations for her big moment. Bring Lyra, Bon Bon and the kids with you.

Princess Celestia.

Everyone smiled at hearing the invitation.

"So Twilight's becoming the new ruler huh? That's pretty exciting!" Harold smiled.

"It sure is! Oh we must head to Canterlot and see what Celestia needs help with for preparing for the orientation!" Lyra suggested.

"That's a good idea honey!! And kids. Since your coming too we want you to behave and make sure you give Twilight the respect she deserves when we arrive. Okay?" Harold asked.

"Yes. We promise to behave." Daring said.

"Good. That's our boys. Come on everyone! Let's head to Canterlot!" George declared.

So everyone left the treehouse and were heading to the castle in Canterlot. But as they were leaving a figure was hiding in the bush and growled at seeing such happiness.

"Soon Equestria will be mine." The figure said.

It quietly left the bush and went into hiding while hiding in another bush a few more figures emerged from it and we couldn't see them but we can tell they were worried.

"We can't let her get away with this." A female voice said.

Then the figures headed out and went to the castle to see if their was a way to stop the other figure that left. One thing is clear: danger is afoot.

Author's Note:

Time for the final Captain Underpants story! Stay tuned for when an old enemy comes begins an evil scheme. And they release another enemy of the boys.