• Published 31st Jan 2024
  • 231 Views, 1 Comments

A Valentine Picnic - Big Imagination E



Fluttershy and Soarin go on a picnic for Valentine's Day

  • ...
 1
 231

A Picnic for Valentine's Day

It was a lovely sunny day in the city of Canterlot and all the buildings were decorated with hearts. Reason why is because it was the season of love and everybody was feeling it on Valentine's Day. But today was a special day for a specific couple that has been together for a long time now. They were Soarin and Fluttershy. I bet you're wondering how they got together? Well in his high school days he first met her at an animal shelter taking care of the little critters. He offered to help and she said yes. They both took care of some cute puppy dogs and Soaring happened to like one to have as a pet. Fluttershy didn't mind since he needed a home anyway. After a few months of spending time together they officially became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Soarin covered his girlfriend's eyes because he planned a special surprise for her and he didn't want in ruined.He guided her to the park where he would reveal it once there. And Fluttershy was wearing a light green dress that represented leaves and wore a flower crown on her head. Soarin had on a blue shirt and black pants.

"Honey can I open my eyes now?" Fluttershy asked.

"Not yet babe. Wait til we get there and then I will open them okay?" Soarin answered.

She nodded and they continued going. After a few minutes they reached the top of a hill and Soarin stopped her and took his hands off her eyes.

"Ok babe. Now you can look." Soarin said.

She opened her eyes and saw a lovely picnic all set up for them. There were sandwiches, chips, a cake for dessert, glass cups, some fruit punch soda, and all were set on a flower decorated blanket. Fluttershy couldn't believe her eyes at this beautiful sight.

"Soarin? You did all this for me?" Fluttershy asked.

"All for you babe. It's my Valentine's gift for you. A way of saying that I love you." Soarin answered.

"Oh honey you didn't have to do this." Fluttershy said.

"Nonsense dear. I wanted to. Now why don't we enjoy this picnic?" Soarin asked.

She nodded yes and the two sat down on the blanket and enjoyed their meal. For the next three hours they both were enjoying the picnic and their company while watching the sun set.

"Soarin? Can I ask you something?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course you can babe. What is it?" Soarin wondered.

"Well I was thinking about the day that we first met and I couldn't stop thinking about how well our relationship was going. Like the day you saved me from falling into the mud puddle." Fluttershy answered.

"Well I certainly wasn't going to let my girl get all muddy." Soarin replied.

"Yeah and at the dance. You were really brave asking me to dance with you. No guy has ever asked me to dance with them and I was alone on every dance." Fluttershy added.

"Well that's because you were hanging around with jerks. And plus I knew you deserve better than this. But I was so grateful that I asked you to dance with me." Soarin said.

"Me too babe. And since we been together for like five months I'm surprised that we didn't have some 'special bonding' if you get my meaning." Fluttershy said blushing.

"Now honey I didn't want to rush this relationship. Because knowing you I certainly do not want to break your heart and do something you don't feel comfortable with." Soarin reminded her.

"Oh I get that. Really I do but I see other couples doing some romantic stuff sometimes and wondered when we will." Fluttershy said.

"One day my little butterfly. But not today." Soarin answered.

"I understand. Well I thank you for the picnic you planned but I think I should head home." Fluttershy said.

"Hang on dear. I have something else to give you." Soarin replied.

He reached into the basket and pulled out a small black box. When he opened it it revealed a emerald ring with a flower jewel in the center of it. Fluttershy gasped seeing a beautiful ring and he placed it on her finger.

"Oh Soarin! It's beautiful!" Fluttershy cried.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought that maybe you liked a ring that represented your personality. Kind, sweet and most caring. That very ring I got fits you quite well." Soarin said.

"You know Soarin? You did so much nice stuff for me that I gotta return the favor. Come here and kiss me." Fluttershy said opening her arms.

Then Soarin went to her and started making out passionately. They rubbed hands on each other's backs and the kiss was slow and passionate. They continued doing that til the sun is officially gone and the moon came out and shined it's silver light in the sky. They separated and looked in each other's eyes.

"Oh Soarin. You just made this the best Valentine's Day of my life. Thank you babe." Fluttershy smiled.

"You are very welcome babe. I won't love anyone else but you. You filled my heart with love and no one can replace you. That I promise." Soarin vowed.

Fluttershy smiled as they shared another kiss. Then she yawned a little and they separated the hug.

"You tired baby?" Soarin asked.

"Yeah. I had a long day and your Valentine's surprise really made me happy but also made me a little sleepy. I should get home now." Fluttershy said.

"Here. Lemme help you get home. I don't want you accidentally falling asleep on the street." Soarin offered.

Fluttershy smiled and nodded yes meaning she will take his help on getting home to her house. He held her hand and guided her the right way to her house so she can sleep peacefully once there. And just like that a few minutes later they arrived and he told Fluttershy good night and he went home to his house to rest as well. And that brings a lovely story to it's happy conclusion.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed that Soarinshy story. And I think it was really nice of him to plan a special picnic and help her home since she was a little tired.

Comments ( 1 )

great story mate keep it up cant wait for the next story:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment