• Published 25th Nov 2023
  • 142 Views, 9 Comments

Tales of the Equestrian Frostland - Felfox



A story (or hopefully a set of stories) set in the wold of combined Frostpunk and My Little Pony! See the adventures of ponies that adapted to the Equestrian Frostland, because they might not turn the wheels of history, but they will defenetely (hope

  • ...
1
 9
 142
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

Hope rises significantly

Discontent falls slightly.

ONWARDS! Into the Frost lands! Danger and Death stocks every turn.

She smiled with satisfaction, “I don’t think you’ve got the time to be picky at the moment, Mr. Rocky.If something bad is gonna happen, it’s not gonna be because of me.”

Except it will be because of you.
For all you know not helping him might doom the city. And that includes you.

Then I looked towards the edge of the group, and saw a quite small navy blue unicorn mare. A parka that looked like it was older than her, hoofwarmers tied with a thin rope instead of laces. She looked weak, like she wouldn't even be able to pull her sled, and wasn’t pairing with anybody. Shy maybe?
Good, that's good. I won’t be seen as weak if I go with her.
I approached her without a word, she looked at me with a disoriented look, but followed me. as we joined the rest of the pairs in a neat line almost at the end.

Let's hope they make a good team, because this will be a very dangerous mission.

What if I’d be the slowest one then? I’d be an embarrassment to everybody! They’ll- They’ll laugh, or… talk about me behind my back. I’ll be ‘the guy that can’t even carry for himself’ An embarrassment.

Or they might say Look at that big, strong stallion! He is helping the small mare in her time of need so they can complete the mission! What an example for all of us! instead?

I had no idea the outside of the city could be so dangerous. It hadn’t even been a day and something like this already happens! Can’t something good happen to me for once!?

Diamond Chase: "Welcome to my world, little brother."

“Let’s fucking move! We have only a few hours till sunset!”

Probably won't feel like a few hours...

“‘Weapon Factory’? That’s one creative name,” I commented.
“At least it’s intuitive right? It’s the only still working weapons and ammunition factory in the frostland! It’s really an incredible story, like, imagine you’re just one pony, and–
“You’re sidetracking.”

No, please continue!

With every second, every passing moment, as the sun got closer, and closer to the horizon, I got more and more anxious being outside of that shaft.

I can feel the tension rising...

Hope rises significantly

It does... but you are not safe yet.


Good chapter!
I enjoyed reading it.


I wonder what happens next?
They will probably rest in the mine until sunrise, hoping the Ursa doesn't break through.
Then they will try to continue on their way.

But it may also be possible the mine itself plays a larger role.
Maybe it's mine shaft is leading towards their target (or something near it), allowing them to bypass the Ursa completely.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the hole in the ground (in place of the elevator) implies you can get down, but not up.

On a side note: the captain really likes swear words, doesn't he?

Login or register to comment