• Published 18th Nov 2023
  • 422 Views, 3 Comments

A Dragon's Crusading Love - Big Imagination E



Twilight becomes a princess and Spike gets a little love from his girl Scootaloo

  • ...
5
 3
 422

Crowning and Waltzing

I bet you are wondering how Spike and Scootaloo are doing after the wedding huh? Well lemme take you on a trip down Memory Lane. Ever since the wedding of Shining Armor and Cadence those two have never been closer than ever. In fact they have been dating since they returned from the honeymoon with them. They first started a relationship during that time and it was pretty special. At first they only would do like kid dates like hanging in the park, having picnics, taking walks around Ponyville, and going to Sugarcube Corner for a sweet treat. Then as time went by they reached 17 years of age and started to get a little more mature on their dates. They would share kisses one after another, constantly hold hands, and passionately make out in private places so no one would see them. Yep they share quite a relationship.

But enough about that. Let’s look at what’s going on right now. We see a 17 year old dragon named Spike getting ready for his adopted sister’s coronation of becoming a princess. See after she used a spell to switch her friends cutie marks things went haywire. So she needed a way to switch them back before things get out of hand. After that whole fiasco she finally restored them to their rightful owners. Now came the coronation.

Spike got all ready in his fancy tux and when he came out, Scootaloo his girlfriend was waiting for him; wearing a beautiful red ball gown. She smiled seeing her boyfriend all ready.

“Well don’t you look handsome tonight?” Scootaloo complimented.

“Thanks babe. I still can’t believe that Twilight’s becoming a princess after everything that happened.” Spike said.

“Me either. You know I remember that day when we were with Shining and Cadence after their wedding ceremony. It was so magical.” Scootaloo told Spike while sighing happy.

“How could I forget that one day where we first became a couple? That memory is always gonna be in my head forever. And was quite a lovely one too.” Spike told his girl.

"It sure was honey. And you know that we have plenty of time before the coronation. Wanna share the love we have?" Scootaloo asked all sexy.

"You bet. Now come over here my darling." Spike said opening his arms.

Scootaloo went to him and Spike embraced a loving hug. Then something magical happened. Scootaloo placed her hands on his chest and kissed him on the lips. They engaged in a makeout session where it was nice and slow. Since Spike had a great relationship with her he wanted to make sure that he wasn't rushing things. But then one of his hands rubbed her back making her moan in the kiss while the other went down to her butt and squeezed it. However she separated lips and gasped when he did and instantly took it off.

"Oh im so sorry babe! I didn't mean to do that!" Spike said blushing heavily.

However Scootaloo smirked at him.

"It's okay. We've been dating for a while so it's normal to squeeze my butt. But you should probably not do that in public and wait til we're in your bedroom or mine." Scootaloo reminded him.

"Yeah we should. I'll definitely keep that in mind." Spike said.

"Okay. Now enough about that. Let's get to your sister's coronation." Scootaloo told him.

"You read my mind." Spike said as he took her arm and led the way.


They all arrived in the hall where everyone is sitting to see their new princess crowned. They all took their seats as Spike, Scootaloo and the rest of the girls gathered on the podium. Then Celestia began the coronation.

"Mares and Gentlecolts. We are gathered here today in celebration of a momentous occasion. My most faithful student, Twilight Sparkle, has done many extraordinary things since she's lived in Ponyville. She even helped reunite me with my sister, Princess Luna. But today, Twilight Sparkle did something extraordinary. She created new magic, proving without a doubt that she is ready to be crowned Equestria's newest princess. Fillies and gentlecolts, may I present for the very first time, Princess Twilight Sparkle!" Celestia announced as the choir started singing.

[Choir]

The Princess Twilight cometh
Behold, behold
A Princess here before us
Behold, behold, behold

Behold, behold (behold, behold)
The Princess Twilight cometh
Behold, behold (behold, behold)
The Princess is
The Princess is here!

Everyone in the audience cheered as Spike gave his sister her crown. Scootaloo watched as Spike, as the crown bearer, holding the pillow contained Twilight's crown do the honors. Then Celestia begged Twilight to say something.

"Say something, Princess." Celestia encouraged Twilight.

"Oh. Um... [clears throat] A little while ago, my teacher and mentor Princess Celestia sent me to live in Ponyville. She sent me to study friendship, which is something I didn't really care much about. But now, on a day like today, I can honestly say I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for the friendships I've made with all of you. Each one of you taught me something about friendship, and for that, I will always be grateful. Today, I consider myself the luckiest pony in Equestria. Thank you, friends. Thank you, everypony!" Twilight said as the crowd cheered.

They were so happy that she's the new princess even her brother.

"Twilight! I'm so proud of you!" Shining cried happy.

"Are you crying?" Twilight asked.

"Of course not. It's... it's liquid pride. Totally different thing." Shining lied.

Twilight knew it wasn't true but decided to share a good laugh. Then her friends came to cheer her

"Way to go, Princess!" Applejack said.

"Best coronation day!" Pinkie shouted.

"We love you, Twilight." Fluttershy told her friend.

"I love you too, girls!" Twilight said back as they grouped hugged.

Then Spike came to her and hugged his adopted sister. She smiled and returned the hug. They all went in the ballroom where the party continued.

"Im proud of you Twilight. I knew you could do it." Spike replied.

"Thanks Spike. And this party isn't over yet. Besides don't you have a lady waiting for you?" Twilight asked as Spike realized who she's talking about.

"Oh yes. I shouldn't keep her waiting." Spike answered and went to Scootaloo.

"Hey handsome. I know we shared many dances at these occasions over the years. But would you like to share another for your sister's coronation?" Scootaloo asked.

"I don't know babe. We haven't danced in a while." Spike nervously replied.

"Please Spike? For me and your sister?" Scootaloo begged.

"Oh I can't say no to you. Let's dance." Spike answered as music began playing.

https://m.

He took Scootaloo's hoof and began waltzing with her. They danced beautifully under the stars as Scootaloo begin to cry tears of joy sharing this magical moment with Spike. As they were doing this all the ponies watched them in amazement seeing the couple waltz. Even Twilight's friends watched and couldn't take their eyes off of it. After the dance they all posed and they cheered.

"Spike that was a lovely dance. You and Scootaloo are perfect for each other." Rarity said.

"Thanks Rarity. Now if you'll excuse us me and Scoots have some stargazing to do in the garden." Spike told her as he and Scootaloo left for the garden.

Once there they sat down on a blanket and enjoyed watching the stars twinkle in the night sky. Then Scootaloo leaned her head on his shoulder and cuddled him.

"Spike. This has been the most amazing coronation I've been to with you." Scootaloo said.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't have you joining me at this occasion?" Spike jokingly asked.

Scootaloo giggled hearing that. "Oh you joker. Now like I said before the love you wanted to make will have to wait. But for now come here and kiss me you fool."

Then the two locked lips once more and passionately made out. It feels like to them the moon casted a spell to make couples feel more closer than ever. Then after they separated they laid down and watched more stars twinkle in the sky seeing what the future holds in store for them. And they knew it was gonna be a wonderful life.

The End.

Author's Note:

Hope you like this sequel. And reason there was a teen tag is because of the butt squeezing but that's it. Now they will be patient and wait for the right moment to actually make love. Anyways I hoped you liked it.

Comments ( 3 )

11752488
Thank you. And I remembered to take Artist’s advice.

11752490
You're welcome.

Login or register to comment