• Published 27th Oct 2023
  • 386 Views, 9 Comments

So I’m in equestria? This will be fun. - Beyond_Gold



I’m in equestria now and I’m not sure if I want to but I’ll deal with it.

  • ...
8
 9
 386

A new beginning. (Slightly different now)

“Yay. Another birthday that I have to spend alone. Nobody tells me happy birthday unless I say it’s my birthday. So much for a sad 16th birthday. I wish I was in a land that was actually cool and not filled entirely with people who tear each others throats out over a pizza metaphorically of course.” I say as I go to my room and I close the door and I throw my backpack into my closet and I put my earbuds in and I turn my music up loud I go to fall onto my bed but instead of my bed squeaking a hear a thud.

I sit up and I look around to see grass around me. “What the? Where… where am I?” I say as I get a felling something isn’t right.

“Was I wrong? Is there really such things as wishes and luck? I guess I was wrong the whole time. But this… this is friggin awesome!” I say as I stand up and look around and I see a figure in the distance and I stand and study it.

“No… it can’t be! I didn’t want ponies! I wanted Tamriel or anything else! Not ponies. But eh. They are really really adorable. Especially… what’s her name? That nerdy one. But it is what it is.” I say to myself as I begin walking.

“If I’m going to be here for the rest of my life then I’m making something of myself. I won’t be a waste. I won’t let anyone else down. I won’t fail.” I say to myself as I continue to walk and I see a small bipedal creature infront of me and i stop moving and it doesn’t move and we lock eyes and we just watch each other.

The silence goes on for a few moments before he says “hello?”

“So your a what? Lizard? Or something?” I ask.

“I’m a dragon!” He says with his arms crossed and with a pouty face. “What are you is my question?” He asks.

“I’m a creature called a human. Bipedal and tall.” I say as I sit on the ground in front of him.
“Whats your name little guy?” I ask.

“My names Spike. What’s yours?” Spike asks.

“Spike the dragon? Good name big guy. My name is Matthew. Matthew the human.” I say.

“Matthew the human? It’s nice to meet you Matthew.” Spike says as he holds his hand out.

“It’s nice to meet you as well Spike. Where do you come from?” I ask curiously.

“I’m from a town named ponyville. It’s over that way if you want to follow me.” He says before he starts walking.

“Sure. I’ll follow.” I say as I get up and start following him.

As we walk he starts to slow down so I slow down as well.

“What’s the matter Spike?” I ask.

“It’s… it’s just that I’m out of breath. With the short legs I get tired a lot.” He says while taking breaths between words

I chuckle as I ask “Do you want me to carry you?”

He blushes slightly and nods.

“Alright then. Up you go.” I say as I lift him up and I set him on my shoulder.

He looks around in awe.

“Let me guess. You never been this high up?” I ask.

“Never. Usually the highest I get is sitting on Twilights back. But this is awesome!” He says energetically.

“Yeah I bet. Though I think we should keep going before we get side tracked.” I say before walking and Spike nods.

As we walk he points out a few things such as Appleacres, The everfree forest, and Fluttershy’s cottage.

“So what is there to do around here Spike?” I ask.

“Well… hmmm. I’m not sure. I usually help Twilight around the library with her studies.” He says.

“So you help Twilight? What is she to you? Family?” I ask.

“Yeah she is. She hatched me from an egg and Princess Celestia let her keep me. So I’m basically her brother.” Spike said.

“That’s… that’s actually really cool. You wanna hear a riddle?” I ask.

“Sure. What is it?” Spike says.

“What belongs to you, others use it. But you hardly ever use it?” I say.

“Is it… is it… hmmmm… is it my name?” He asks with his head tilted.

“You are correct. You see back home nobody could ever guess that. I always had to tell them. And I have a question?” I say.

“What is it?” Spike asks curiously.

“Do you hear stomping or is it just me? Because I know I hear it.” I say as I turn around. “I was right. That is the source. A bull? Shouldn’t it be somewhere else rather than here? I don’t know much about them but they should be in a herd. And if there’s a bull then there’s a herd. And I’m pretty sure if it’s true then it’ll head straight to ponyville or whatever you call it. You go get help I’ll try to stop it or do anything. You go hurry and get whoever.” I say as I set spike on the ground and he starts running away.

As I wait I see a bull run over the hill infront of me.

“If I don’t who will? I don’t care what happens to me. I’m holding my promise and helping. I won’t be a failure like I was back home.” I say as I prepare myself. “Top speed of it is thirty five miles an hour. It could way anywhere between five hundred to a thousand pounds unless it’s a domestic breed where it can weigh between eight teen hundred to twenty five hundred pounds.” I say to myself as the bull gets closer.

The bull continues charging and I stand my ground. The bull finally reaches me and it stops.

“Woah there big guy.” I say to it as I take a look at it and study it. As I notice that it’s putting less weight on his hoof. “It’s okay big guy. I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m just helping.” I say to the bull as it calms down and lets me lift up the hoof and I notice the problem.

“Yeah. I studied animal science readers. I did my research. Why not do your own?! Why not get off my case. I am only sixteen! I’m telling this the best I can! How about y’all hop off my dick and get your money up!” I say while looking up.

“A thorn in your hoof? That’s not good. I bet it hurt a lot big guy.” I say as I rub his neck and I pull the thorn out. The bull sets his hoof back down and can put weight on it again. It looks better. I stand up slowly and I walk infront of it as I reach my hand over to its head and I start scratching its head as I hear voices behind me.

“So your the human spike told me about?” A pony with a country accent says.

I slowly turn around with a look of awe on my face.

“Awwww. That’s so adorable. A pony with an accent! It’s really amazing. But yes I am. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Ms.?” I say with my head tilted and my hand out.

She puts her hoof in my grasp and I shake it.

“Applejack. And it’s a pleasure to meet you as well. What’s your name?” She asks.

“You’ve got some rough fur. It looks extremely soft though. Sorry I get easily distracted. Names Matthew. But you can call me whatever you want.” I say with a wink.

She slightly blushes.

“I see you’ve met Hank the bull. I was just looking for him as well. He ran off after stepping on something but I couldn’t stop him quick enough. But I see you managed to get him to calm down. You know I’ve never seen anyone know how fast a bull can charge or how heavy it is.” Applejack said.

“Yeah I bet. I do my research.” I say

“You wanna join us on our walk to ponyville Applejack?” Spike asks.

“Sure. I’ve finished buckin the trees and Hank will find his way back home.” She says.

“Well let’s get goin.” I say as I begin to walk and they follow after me.

Author's Note:

Rate it

Comments ( 9 )

Good more

Looks good.

11732688
I hope it happens irl

I wonder how much of the time timeline will change with matthew there?

You said in the description you wished to be in Equestria, but um buddy you technically didn't. Also just a little nitpick, but I can't think of a single place where someone would rip another person's throat out for pizza.

Also immediately I saw a run on sentence among other editing issues.

Lastly how is a 16 year old kid supposed to slow down a bull or know that something is wrong with its hoof? I would be terrified and literally have no clue what to do there. Then promptly get ran over or impaled.

11732948
Meh meh meh meh. Chill out. I’ll go over it later.

11732948
Tear each others throats out is a metaphor

cute opening, great start, i laughed at the fourth wall break. I sense Matthew and Pinkie getting alone great. Also gotta say kinda daring that the first thing Mat does is flirt with AJ just after meeting her for like 20 seconds. I look forward to your next chapter

Login or register to comment