• Member Since 7th Feb, 2016
  • offline last seen Last Thursday

TruckStop


I am the Great and Powerful Boo! PH34R MY CH0C0L4T3 M1LK R41N!

Comments ( 32 )

Beautiful cover picture, who is it done by?

11687907
My friend Lucas did it for me. I will pass along your appreciation for it!

Will this story have any other characters in it who are named after Super Mario Bros. characters?

11688092
I might throw one in just for your amusement if I get bored just to liven things up.

Interesting idea. Little advise, add Sone paragraphs, makes reading easier.

And don't take this the wrong way but as simple as boo is, i found this made her tricky to write

The cat talk was rather funny, reminds me of a blooper

Comment posted by Bronyshot2020 deleted Sep 7th, 2023

Do I have to read/watch any project horizon to understand anything?

11688751
If you want to get the full story of Blackjack, Boo, and any of the characters at the beginning of the story it helps. But not nessecary. Most of the stuff I will be referencing will either be explained or can be searched on a fallout Equestria project horizons fan wiki.

You just need to know who BJ is and have a good knowledge of FoE, FO, and the cannon show.

11688431
It was far more involved in the original Role Playing of the story. We did a whole page of meowing back and fourth. It got out of hand quickly. I had to edit it down to something less excessive.

11689020
Okay. The cat blooper, was a Youtube one.

And Boo, let me put it this way. If worried for Scotch tape, how you think she would show it? Or could you imagine she would go to an alt universe with Blackjack and behave?

11689197
Well Scotch Tape I am not going to touch her more than what has already been released with her. I'm waiting for Somber to finish Homelands before I play with her in full she's an interesting Earth Pony.

11689224
I hear ya. You see, i did a Story focused on her and one chapter Shows p-21 worrys about her well being. I couldn't figure out how boo could comfort him/show her caring for Scotch, so she does not appear in the chapter

11689379
OMG yes the last narrator bloopers are awesome! That's where we got the idea from.

Also, why don't you PM I can help you with Boo as a character it depends on where in the timeline you wrote your story. Boo was basically like Scotch tape age wise mentally through the last 3/4 of PH. In the epilogue she becomes an adult.
I do a study of characters so I understand them and their motivations. It's easy for characters like BJ because the abundance of material. Boo is a little less defined because her personality is basically a copy and paste job of both BJ and discord. The best parts of both. I've been role playing as the boo character for the last 2 years. She's been my favorite character to work with. So a lot of the information that you don't have yet about Boo is stuff that's happened in role plays with her or tabletop role-playing games with her that I done with friends.

I also, have a head cannon for PH which I think is pretty interesting that kinda ties my oc version of Boo's story into this. So, there was a part in PH where blackjack meets boo where rampage and P21 are making their way through Saugines base (Hippocratic research I think) there was a part where they hear blackjack talking to them (after she fell down the elevator shaft) but she never did and it was never explained in the story. So I figured it was setup as a possible sequel where she goes back in time and sets up everything for all the heros, before her timeline ends and she ends up becoming the big villain for another future wasteland story yet to be written. To go with the trope "you live long enough that you see yourself become the villain." But I think before Somber could do that he got burnt out on life and all the negativity that comes with writing stories on the Internet as you can see with my reviews. I'm not writing for other people I'm writing for myself and the story I want to tell. I can't be bothered with unconstructive criticism such as an up and down thumb system. If people enjoy my story then I am happy to continue writing it. And even if they don't like my story well they don't have to read it. But I'm going to write it anyways.

As a writer that's all you can do. You'll find the people who like it and then you'll get trolls. Or you'll run up against people whose head Cannon is a lot different than yours and dislike it because it's different than theirs and that's fine too. Just tell the story you want to tell and if you have questions about characters then you know you can ask the original author or you can make s*** up.

I'm going to get a lot of hate for the latter part of this story I know already from the hazbin hotel/hellva boss fans because we (my group) RPed and messed with shit from that universe. It all stems from a TTRPG called tales from the floating vagabond. We took ideas from all these things we love and mashed them together to the best ways we could while trying to keep characters as cannon as possible. At least I try and keep the group as cannon as I can. Sometimes for the story you gotta go a little off the rails ina believable way.

Sorry if I went a bit overboard here I tend to ramble on when Im tired.

11689392
okay. Frankly, with how long it is, I kinda struggle anyway to remember what happens when in PH

not gonna lie i saw the name boo and thought it was the mario ghost

11689473
Ah, hahah. But yeah I might throw in a mario reference too. Boo was named for another reason though.

I never thought I'd get one view on this story let alone a 101! Heh. Just goes to show it. You write it and someone will read it.

Short but good!kinda reminds me of a what if thought i once had

Another good chapter

Nicely done! But this looked odd to me

Where did you come from?" He asked his trottingham accent asking in surprise

why ask twice in Word?

11714038
Totally my fault. Needed to do another pass.

Currently about half way through and I love the writing style. Fits perfectly with Boo. 10/10.

Nice to see this Updated. I hope you are well

11872524
I am doing okay. Been a trying few months. Trying to get my health issues under control as well as my cyber security shields up has been a nightmare.
I've been doing more voice acting stuff. That's been my main focus lately. But I came back here and was like, "Whoops. I forgot this existed!" And then typed out that chapter quickly.

Login or register to comment