• Published 4th Aug 2023
  • 732 Views, 7 Comments

Yandere Pinkamena - Goldstar



Twilight comes to be in a home, with just her and Pinkamena. Pinkamena insists she loves Twilight and will not let her go.

  • ...
1
 7
 732

Chapter 6

The loop restarted. So, her death can also restart the loop. I know for sure she’s a Changeling now. Does it count as killing a pony if time resets before I did that? The fact that I did it should count for something, proving that I can be a killer if I’m really pushed. And that’s scary. This might not be my last time killing her either, especially when it comes to kill or be killed. “What’s up Twilight?”

“You’re not Pinkamena! Drop the act Changeling!”

“That’s really rude to accuse me of being somepony I’m not Twilight.”

“Use your fake Pinkie Sense, you know you have some kind of memory between loops, or have you been lying and been aware of the loops this whole time?”

“Twilight, are you feeling okay?”

“How much longer are you going to bore me with the act? Not even your magic binding ring is a roadblock for me anymore.”

“Oh yeah? Prove it.” On command, I bring myself to be angry enough at her to melt the ring. “How?!”

“You don’t realize who you’re messing with. No more secrets! I’m going to check out the other locked door you didn’t want me to see. I will find Pinkie Pie and figure out how to end this loop once and for all!”

“Wait, no!” Using my magic, I rip off parts of a door frame and bind them around her. I didn’t kill her so the loop is still ongoing. I can now force my way into these other rooms. I enter one of the rooms and it appears to be a changing room. The Changelings can also mimic clothes on them? I guess they need these ones lying around for reference. I find a diary. Normally I would not want to invade a pony’s privacy like this, but this situation is far from the norm. Let’s see what you were hiding, Changeling.

Entry #28

I want some love already, just like any other Changeling, but the Queen has not been helping much. If she doesn’t act soon, I foresee a full-blown rebellion happening. As loyal as the hive are supposed to be, they won’t remain under control if they’re about to starve to death. Perhaps we are overdue for new leadership. But what can we do? She’s much too strong even for a group effort. And this isn’t a democracy, the Queen has all the power around here.

I’m so tired of settling for bits of love. Hijacking the love that woodland creatures have for each other is not nearly as fulfilling compared to creatures like ponies and dragons. No, I don’t mean I love the animals myself, we find animals in love with each other and just sap that love for ourselves. I know someone is going to sneak into this diary someday and try to frame me as being into something I’m not into.

Entry #29

The Queen wants to pose as an alicorn and drain the love out of a pony named Shining Armor? This plan is so stupid! It’s going to backfire sooner or later, and I want no part of it. I do want love, I so badly want it, but this isn’t going to help. This invasion will fail once hiding in plain sight fails. Even worse, it’ll expose us to a much wider audience. I bet so many ponies had never heard of us before, but an attack on the capital of Equestria? Now that will make headlines.

All I can do is hide or make up a reason why I can’t attend. Maybe something like guarding the nest in case any invaders try to take advantage of so many Changelings leaving and exposing such a weak point in our defenses. How many Changelings even know how to think for themselves without the Queen ordering everything? No way this can last, it surely can’t. How long before it all comes crashing down?

Changelings must survive. There has got to be a better way. Perhaps if we all stopped hiding and be ourselves to other creatures, we could get love that way. Yet the Queen is completely against that idea, saying they could never love us based on how we look. And I honestly find that hard to argue against. Ponies are very colorful creatures with very clear differences from one another. Us Changelings look like we were cloned a bunch of times over. Not helping matters is how the Queen has us named after numbers.

I envy other creatures. They can just have normal food to survive. Imagine having to feed on other emotions like chaos or fear. Well, someway somehow, I’m making something of myself. If the Queen finds out and turns me into an exile, I think I’m ready to deal with that. Surely the ponies wouldn’t be opened to the scary looking bug pony with holes in her legs? That could even make a pony realize they have trypophobia. But once they are over that, they could welcome me as one of their own, right? I won’t give up on that idea and I doubt I’m the only Changeling who feels that way.

I might not be alone. Thorax seems to have an idea to want to change things, but who would follow him? I could, but we’ll both just share the same cell. There’s also Ocellus and that’s about it. But she wouldn’t be the kind to risk challenging the Queen. Perhaps those two will have their chance someday, but I don’t plan on sticking around that long.

Entry #30

Ponies are so wonderful. They come in so many appearances and since they can’t change like we can, their looks are much more special. I wouldn’t mind giving up my shapeshifting powers if it means I could be a beautiful mare. I probably couldn’t be an alicorn so I would either need to give up the horn or the wings. I’ll keep the horn, I prefer to have greater control over magic than flight. What am I even talking about? I’ll always be a Changeling, although I could pretend to be a regular mare.

I want a pony who will love me. I want a beautiful marefriend. Just thinking about a mare kissing me has given me a taste of what love must feel like. But how could I ever do this? Sure, I can pretend to be a pony, but what if they catch me, what if I slip? They would hate me and probably banish me as well.

Entry #31

So the Canterlot invasion fell. I called it! I’m glad I was nowhere near there when the Changelings were blasting off. It’s good we’re durable enough to survive such falls without much issue. I wish I could have told the Queen I told you so.

What now? Our love situation is still awful. The Queen will likely cease all reasoning and want to get revenge for what happened to her. She mainly gone on about a Twilight Sparkle. I did some investigating and Twilight is the most capable unicorn I ever heard of. In fact she might be the most powerful pony in all of Equestria except the three alicorns.

Digging further, Twilight has come a long way since leaving Canterlot. So she’s Celestia’s personal student. Twilight was ultimately the one who had such a big hoof in stopping the invasion. She also has a really nice mane. I think the primary color is dark blue and not dark purple, hard to tell. Maybe I could model myself after her.

Entry #32

I want Twilight. Further digging around newspapers and from talk around the hive, Twilight sounds wonderful. But what chance do I have? Rumor is she has eyes for a guard pony named Flash Sentry. I have no idea who that is or why Twilight is supposedly into him. Well, good thing I can shapeshift like any Changeling. I could pretend to be a stallion if it means winning her heart.

Why am I doing this? The last time I tried to get involved with a pony, she called me a monster after I outed myself. It was like our two years together didn’t matter at all, it was thrown out that much. The Changelings have taken to calling me Broken Heart. Told me I should just give up trying to get friendly with ponies, it would never happen.

Yet, I believe in my heart it can. I don’t know how I can handle this much more differently than being upfront right away about being a Changeling. I won’t give up on this. If I can make this work, perhaps other Changelings can do. We’ll never lack for love ever again. Okay, let’s not get carried away here.

That invasion really didn’t help matters. Twilight will instantly think I’m her enemy if she knew who I really was. She might be very logical, but it sounds like her social skills are still not super great. So let’s say she overlooks me being a Changeling, my true form is that of a mare, not a stallion. Nothing I can find says she has a fancy for mares. I can’t easily remain a stallion all the time either. It takes quite some effort to maintain a form. And even then, she’ll know pass the transformation, I’m a mare.

I must do something to make things better for the hive. And I really need to keep this diary hidden or the hive will probably lock me up in the place they banish me to.

That was an experience. So Broken Heart it is? What I read would explain a lot but there’s still some mysteries. No mention of Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena. Nothing about a murderous love sickness. Not even anything about a time loop. So, something must have happened after her last diary entry, but what? Did Queen Chrysalis catch onto her plans? I’m going to need answers straight from the pony’s mouth.

I walk up to ‘Pinkamena’. “I read your diary.” She looks furious now.

“How dare you invade my privacy like that! When I get out, I’m going to kill you very slowly and when you bag for mercy, you’ll get nothing.”

“Stop pretending to be Pinkamena already!”

“I am Pinkamena!”

“Not after what happened in the last time loop when I killed you.”

“You what?! How could you?! I thought we were an item who understood each other!” At this rate, she’s going to get angry enough to power through my bindings.

“Because you were going to kill me like you’ve done countless times already.”

“I am not a Changeling!” Why does she keep resisting?

“You know what? I’m showing you the diary.” And so I do, hovering it in front of her.

“That’s not me. You can’t prove it. I’m not even mentioned.”

“If you’re Pinkamena, then how does food taste?”

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“Just answer the question.” This gives her pause.

“I don’t remember eating for awhile and I’m not craving food right now either.”

“Tell you what, I’ll feed you something.” Apples are in the fridge, so I get one and use my magic to bring it to her mouth. She takes a bite.

“I barely feel anything.” She then eats the whole thing in the next bite. “What happened to my sense of taste? This is unbelievable because I’m sugar powered! I still feel just as hungry, maybe even more so now.”

“I think there might be an identity crisis going on. Can a Changeling shapeshift for so long that they forget who they are? I’m going to go look for the real Pinkie Pie who I’m sure is in this building somewhere.” I add an extra layer of binding so ‘Pinkamena’ doesn’t hopefully break out when I’m not looking. I go back into the room where I saw Pinkie Pie in one of my previous loops.

Like before, no signs of her. This time I can properly explore the room so I hope she’s somewhere in here.

After several minutes of searching, I find a trap door under a rug that I have to drag away. Down here Pinkie Pie is in chained cuffs and a ball gag. I can see how she couldn’t have done anything to alert me to her presence. I use my magic to remove her restraints.

“Twilight, I’m so glad to see you.” She leaps into a hug. I fully embrace it. We both needed this after all that’s happened. “You looked like you’ve seen way better days Twilight.”

“You too Pinkie. I need to show you somepony.” We go to where I kept the Changeling and she has made a lot of progress in breaking out of her restraints. I reinforce it yet again just to be on the safe side.

“Pinkamena!” Pinkie said. “I knew something felt really empty without you. How are we split like this?”

“Pinkie! I’m so confused. How... how?!”

“We’re supposed to share a body. Are you sure you’re all there?”

“Pinkamena, Broken Heart!”

“I see the problem, you two were not meant to mix at all like you and I. Hang tight, I’ll fix this.”

“Stab, love, kill, love!” ‘Pinkamena’ starts going mad again while I follow Pinkie back into the room I found her in.

“I don’t get it, what’s this about you and Pinkamena sharing a body?”

“You see Twilight, Pinkamena and I are two separated souls sharing one body.”

“Are you saying this Changeling hijacked a part of you to mimic?”

“Probably.”

“Please tell me Pinkamena isn’t a killer.” One can hope.

“Oh no no, she would never do that.”

“Then why has this Changeling killed me so many times?”

“Wait, how? You look alive and well.”

“We’re in a time loop.”

“Oh... didn’t you do that once before?”

“Yes, but this time it wasn’t of my own doing, I think. My theory is that Queen Chrysalis is behind this. I even found a diary by the Changeling who seems to be named Broken Heart.”

“We’re not going to be trapped here forever, are we?”

“I hope not.”

“I want PInkamena back!”

“Me too Pinkie. I don’t know what Chrysalis done to Broken Heart or Pinkamena.”

“Theory time.” An actual lightbulb appears above her head because of course. “No pony can be Pinkamena other than Pinkamena. Why if any pony tries to go deep into how I behave, they probably lose sanity. That’s no good, no pony should be forced to be somepony they’re not.”

“I don’t know how to move souls around.”

“Then we go to the source, the Changeling hive.”

“Are you crazy? That sounds really dangerous, but what else can we do? Actually, the other times I left this building, the time loop restarted. It may do that yet again if I leave. I don’t know if it’ll reset if you leave.”

“One way to find out. You can always retrace your steps back to this point, right?”

“Well, not entirely. For you see, Pinkamena has some form of Pinkie Sense and just Pinkie being Pinkie behaviors that means she acts somewhat different in each loop despite otherwise having no memories of past loops like me.

“So, hear me out. For me to understand Pinkamena, I need your help. I may never truly understand you, but I just need to understand enough to save us from this situation. If we can separate Pinkamena and get her back inside you, perhaps Broken Heart can be reasoned with. She should hopefully be much saner without carrying a part of you that no other pony can ever hope to understand.”

Comments ( 1 )

Aaahhhhh, that was confusing, the last moments of the chapter, such as after Twi finds the real Pinkie, feel a bit rushed, like, at first reading, everything went over my head, I had to read it twice.

Login or register to comment