• Published 4th Aug 2023
  • 732 Views, 7 Comments

Yandere Pinkamena - Goldstar



Twilight comes to be in a home, with just her and Pinkamena. Pinkamena insists she loves Twilight and will not let her go.

  • ...
1
 7
 732

Chapter 2

I see Pinkie Pie in front of me. Wait, didn’t she stab me to death? I don’t feel like I have been stabbed. “Hi Twilight, we’re here now just us two to love each other, forever!”

“Pinkie, didn’t you... kill me?”

“Don’t be silly Twily, I wouldn’t do that,” she smiles, “unless you don’t love me or try to escape.”

“Don’t you remember what happened last night?”

“I carried you all the way here after drugging you.”

“You don’t remember the cupcakes you baked?”

“Nope.” I’m now extra confused. Either she’s lying or something else is up.

“Pinkie, can you please give me a few minutes to think? I’ll be in the library.”

“Okai Doki!” She’s still staring at me and when I go into the library, she still has her eyesight on me. I skim through some of the book titles. How to make your special somepony never leave you, So you’re in love with your best friend? How to win them over or die trying, and Pinkie Pie is watching you, forever! Why are these book titles so twisted? Okay, calm down, breathe Twilight, breathe. I’ll have to check out more books later. So, the only other reasoning I can come up with is I’m in a time loop. But how and why? “Twilight, don’t ignore me!” Pinkie demanded. Not this again.

“I’m thinking, don’t worry I’m not going anywhere.” I might not be. If this is a time loop, I could repeat this a few times, for weeks, years, or be trapped here for eternity. I might not feel any physical pain now, but I do remember how painful getting stabbed felt. But I will probably get stabbed a lot more times before I can escape. And so, I will have to do some painful experimenting.

“Share with me what’s going on in the smartest pony’s brain.” Here goes nothing.

“I think we’re stuck in a time loop.” She has the biggest grin I’ve seen since this started.

“That means our love can truly be endless, isn’t that wonderful?”

“No, because we could be trapped here, repeating the same experiences. Nothing new, just the same old. I don’t like that.”

“Trapped? You really need to look on the bright side Twily. What better pony to be with than me?”

“Not you.”

“What?! You take that back!”

“I will not!” She shakes her head up and the knife pops out of her mane, then she catches it.

“And how do I know you didn’t make up the time loop reason to leave me? If you don’t love me, I can let you leave, in pieces!”

“If you’re going to kill me, just get it over with.” With her knife, she aims for my neck. It hurts so much...


I’m back as I started, sun at the same position and Pinkie in front of me. “Hello Twily, my future wife,” she greeted. Wait... if this is a time loop, then... why did Pinkie say something different? Does she somewhat remember what happened in previous loops? Or maybe this is not a normal time loop. But I don’t have much to compare with my surroundings. Not even another pony or living creature to compare. “Hello, Equestria to Twilight, you in there?” She waves.

“Yes, yes, you know me, I get deep in thought.”

“It’s cute when you Twilight.”

“Did you just used my name as a verb?”

“Twilighting is more like it.” Am I really trying to question Pinkie yet again? Last time I did that I got a piano dropped on my head. I’ll take that over the knife stabs, that piano hurt far less. But this isn’t a silly situation, this is a life or death one. So, I need to figure this out, I need to figure out Pinkie to escape. This might very well be my most challenging task yet. Pinkie doesn’t follow predictable rules of engagement. No, that can’t entirely be true, there must be some kind of logic to her that I just need to figure out. “Twilighting is cute, but I’m right here, not in your mind.”

“Yes Pinkie, no need to worry.” For her at least, for me, I can’t stop worrying. I need a better way to think about all of this without her getting mad that I don’t keep her attention long enough. Why couldn’t this situation be with just about any other pony? “Pinkie, do you want to bake a cake? Surprise me with the type.”

“For you, my Twilight? Anything.” And she hops over into the kitchen. This should at least buy me a few minutes. Think Twilight think. While I used time travel magic before, this isn’t that same situation. I’m pretty sure I didn’t touch that this time. And even if I did, I can’t get this ring off, not easily anyway. Unless I can convince Pinkie to remove it, then I can do wonders. But I can’t focus too much on this right now, she bakes fresh goods very quickly. That cake could be ready in minutes. Maybe she won’t get that upset if I’m not talking while eating. At least that’s how it worked in a previous loop.

I got it! We’ll go to bed again and this time while she’s sleeping, I’ll have hours to figure this out without risk of getting stabbed. I just need to not fiddle with the door locks again. Pinkie pulls the cake out of the oven. “Cake ready!” She announced. Yeah, that was fast. This looks to be a chocolate cake, with lots of chocolate frosting on it and banana slices. Okay, silver lining. I can enjoy baked goods in between dying. I’m not used to banana slices on cakes, but this is Pinkie... no, Pinkamena we’re talking about. Although if there’s enough loops this will hardly count as a silver lining anymore.

“This cake is simply wonderful!” I say out loud.

“I’m so glad the most important pony to me loves my cooking. We can have lots and lots of sweets from yours truly. Wouldn’t that be grand?”

“Yeah, but wouldn’t that be unhealthy after a while?”

“I’m sure it’ll be fine. All these sweets haven’t affected my figure none.”

“Because you’re... you.”

“And that’s what you love about me.”

“Indeed.” I’m getting full on this cake but I finished the one fifth that she didn’t drop into her mouth. I need to get to the next step of my plan. “That amazing cake has me tired, let’s go to bed together.”

“I didn’t think sweets could do that, but sure, let’s share the bed. The sun isn’t fully down yet, but who am I to say no to the world’s greatest marefriend?” She has, but I’m questioning the logic of a killer. There’s moments where I can almost forget I’m trapped in this nightmare. Nightmare! Does that mean Nightmare Moon returned? No, the sun is up, she would have put that down right away. Or maybe she’s playing the long game to get rid of the Elements of Harmony before getting her revenge. But Nightmare Moon should be gone, just Princess Luna in her place. Unless something happened that I wasn’t aware of. I don’t remember much after the Changling invasion. Did Nightmare Moon put me in this situation as part of her revenge? “Twily, you don’t want to sleepwalk, do you?” She beckons me.

“Okay, I’m coming.” And moments later, we’re in bed. A few minutes later, she’s sleeping. Too bad she snores loudly and has her arms wrapped around me. It’s like a death grip, one I probably can’t escape alive. Is she drooling? Gross! Not ideal conditions, but I should have plenty of time to think now. The closed doors are locked, and she probably has the keys somewhere. That could be within her mane and I have no idea if I can even navigate that. Pocket dimension spells with saddle bags is one thing, but even if I pull out the right key, won’t that wake her up?

Half an hour later, I think, I’m still stuck in this position. I need to manipulate Pinkamena to get my way, but that’s not my strong suit. I might have to change a lot about who I am to escape this time loop, if it is escapable. If I can, will I ever view Pinkie the same again? And would I even be the same Twilight who went in? I can’t take this drooling and snoring anymore.

“Pinkie, wake up!” I shout and just like that, she’s up.

“Twily, what’s wrong?” She still has a death grip on me, please let go.

“I need to use the bathroom.” She lets go of me.

“Sure thing!” I walk over to the bathroom and she’s still following and watching me.

“Pinkie, this is private!”

“I know, but we’re close enough that you can trust me.” No way. Even by stalker standards this is beyond creepy. How do I know she isn’t watching me in her sleep despite her appearing to be asleep? Maybe that’s how she found out about my escape attempt last time.

“Love doesn’t mean we have to literally share every moment together.” I don’t think she liked that.

“Then what is love?”

“Not this. What you’re doing is creepy behavior. Every relationship has boundaries and you’re not respecting my personal boundaries at all. I’m not going to run away the moment you’re not looking. I didn’t when you baked that cake earlier or when we were sleeping.”

“But I can’t risk losing you.”

“I’m a pony with wants and desires, just like any other. You can’t treat me like I’m your personal object to use whenever you want, however you want.”

“You’re all I have.”

“That doesn’t excuse your behaviors! That doesn’t excuse the knife!”

“How did you know about that?!” Oh Celestia! What do I say? I don’t think the truth about this probably being a time loop will work.”

“Because you used it to bake the cake.”

“Oh, that knife? Silly Twilight, it’s hard to kill with that.” For somepony like her it isn’t. That wasn’t the killing knife but that seems to have thrown her off enough.

“As I was saying, I don’t think you understand love. I’m no Rarity on the subject, but I know this is just all wrong.”

“You... you’re wrong! I won’t let you talk your way out of loving me!”

“I never felt that way about you.” Now she pulls out her killing knife. “You kill me and you’ll be all alone. Who else would love you?”

“I don’t think I could find another pony like you.”

“Exactly, so let’s put away any thoughts about killing me. I need more time to find myself and I need to see the outside world for that.”

“You don’t have to go out there, it’s dangerous!”

“Pinkie, I’ll be fine out there.”

“There’s the Everfree Forest. There’s Discord. There’s mean dragons. There’s just so many things out there who could kill you. If you let me come with you, which you must, I’ll handle them with my trusty knife.”

“I must do this journey alone Pinkie. I’ve survived these before, I can do it again. Besides we have our other friends.”

“Not anymore!” She nearly shouted, “I don’t need them, just you. And I’ll never agree to just let you walk out, at least not without me right beside you.”

“Why won’t you let me go?!”

“I cannot live without you.”

“That’s not my problem!” She has her knife raised, ready to stab me in a very swift moment. She hasn’t yet, what’s my next move?

“What will you gain from killing me?”

“Taking the first steps to mend my broken heart if you break it.” I had enough.

“Will you stop being such a horrible pony?! You trapped me in here with you, you won’t let me go, and you won’t even let me use the restroom without watching my every step. You’re not the Pinkie I befriended for a while. You’re some kind of imposter trying to take on Pinkie’s identity. I know Pinkie enough that she isn’t a killer or stalker. You’re a monster, a mare baby who cannot stand not getting her way all the time. Now open the exit and let’s never meet again!” She’s in complete shock for several seconds. She then pulls the knife away.

“I’m so sorry Twily, I never wanted to hurt you!” She opens the exit door. “Please come back later? I Pinkie Promise I’ll be a better Pinkamena whom you can truly love.” I enter and look down. Wow, this tower is tall, several flights of stairs down. I’m surprised PInkamena didn’t kill me yet again. I better keep moving quickly in case she changes her mind. I see her looking down toward me as I make my way down the stairs. On the bottom floor, I find the exit door that leads outside. It’s unlocked, which means I guess anypony could enter although I don’t know if they could find this place so easily. I’m out.

Author's Note:

So, that first chapter surely wasn't the end, the story was listed as incomplete and I didn't forget to set it to complete. So yeah, looks like Twilight's situation has a twist that just makes this far worse.