• Published 28th Jul 2023
  • 438 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Pony: Film is Magic (Goosebumps) - MLPstories101



After an adventure with toys, twilight and her friends, the CMC, and Starlight this time, all wanna go on a spooky adventure!

  • ...
 12
 438

Zach and The Neighbor meet the ponies

While Zach was having his bruh moment, he heard a noise that startled him a bit. He looked to his left and noticed that a portal appeared in the yard. He investigates the portal until 10 colorful equines came out of it. He was super frightened that some horses came out of the portal.

“Well girls, looks like we’re here.” Twilight announces. Zach heard the pony talk and went into more of a panic. Pinkie noticed this and tried to cheer him up.

“Hi there, my names Pinkie Pie, OHMYGOSH I’m so happy to see you, we’re gonna have so much fun together you and me! We’re gonna play games, we’re gonna-“ Pinkie stopped when Zach put a hand on her muzzle.

“Sheesh, tough crowd.” Pinke said rushing her way back to the group.

“Forgive us for startling you Mr but allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Twilight Sparkle, and these are my friends: Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Starlight Glimmer, and you already met Pinkie Pie.” Twilight said introducing her friends. A certain dragon didn’t get introduced so he nudged Twilight.

“Oh sorry, and this is Spike.” Twilight said sheepishly. Zach knew there was something DEFINITELY off about ponies in his world but decided to roll with it and he introduced himself too.

“Well uhhh, ponies, my name is Zach. Zach Cooper, and I’m in my teen years. Sorry for my little situation you saw. It happens when I saw something I’ve never seen before so, yeah.” Zach said.

“Heh, it’s alright kid, we’ve met plenty of people who were scared of ponies.” Rainbow Dash said. Applebloom took notice of the hat he was wearing and decided to ask him about it.

“Hey mister, what’s that hat for? Is it a gift?” Applebloom said.

“Oh this? This was indeed a gift, a gift from my aunt.” Zach said.

“Well ah hope we can get along with ya. Maybe you can teach us a bit about your world.” Applebloom said. Zach was going to before they all heard a voice behind them.

“Smooth.” Said the voice. Everyone looked and there was a girl peeping out of a window in the next house over.

“Wow, is that a human girl?” Scootaloo said. Twilight told her that she saw human girls before.

Author's Note:

Chapter isn’t finished yet.

Comments ( 4 )

dude why are you pulling a professor calamitous? starting something but never finishing it

11656599
Because I got other stuff to do irl.

11656602
i understand that. but everyone knows that once you start something, you can't move onto the next thing you want to do until you finish it

11656612
A lot of stories do that m8

Login or register to comment