• Published 28th Jul 2023
  • 438 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Pony: Film is Magic (Goosebumps) - MLPstories101



After an adventure with toys, twilight and her friends, the CMC, and Starlight this time, all wanna go on a spooky adventure!

  • ...
 12
 438

Time for another adventure!/Moving in

Author's Note:

Toy Story is another fanfic I'm working on. However, that hasn't released yet. These fanfics are gonna all be intertwined with each other. And they all take place in Season Four of MLP:FiM. Enjoy the story guys and more chapters will be releasing in the near future.

-Equestria-

After the events of Toy Story, Twilight and her friends and the CMC all said goodbye to their toy friends.

Taking the events of this story, Applebloom along with her other friends were trying to figure out how to get their cutie-marks.

"What do y'all propose we do to get our cutie-marks? It's been week and we still haven't gotten our cutie-marks. I give up...." Applebloom said defeated. Meanwhile Twilight and her friends were all reading some books made by Grimdark Tales. They then heard a door open and in came Spike and Starlight Glimmer.

"Hey guys! I heard you all had a wonderful adventure! Can you tell me all about it?!" Starlight said. Twilight then decided to tell her about what happened.

"Hey Starlight! I was just about to get you! Of course I can tell you about our adventure!" Twilight said. Everyone then got the picture and all huddled up with chairs next to Twilight.

"Ah shoot partner, I'd be happy to tell you about our adventure." Applejack said.

"OOOOOOH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!" Pinkie Pie said. Everyone then decided to tell Starlight about their adventure.

"So let me get this straight, you girls went to another world, where you met a bunch of toys that could all talk, Trixie turned evil and mind-controlled a toy named Woody, and you guys met actual humans in the world too?!" Starlight said. Everyone nodded.

"Oh. My. GOSH!!!! THAT MUST'VE BEEN SO MUCH FUN!!! CAN I GO WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE!?!?" Starlight shouted. Twilight nodded.

"YES!!!!" Starlight said. They then heard the door open again and in came the CMC.

"Hey girls. What are you all up to?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Hello little ones! We were just telling Starlight here about our grand adventure! You were there too right?" Rarity said. Twilight then heard a vibration on her flank and realized her cutie-mark was glowing, along with the rest of the girls. Twilight and her friends, the CMC, and Starlight Glimmer, all went to the TV. Starlight got a bit confused by the device.

"Uhhh Twilight? What is this thing?" Starlight said.

"It's called a TV. It's what we've been using to go on our adventures." Twilight said. Applejack turned it on and it immediately showed what was next. "Goosebumps" was the name of the title.

"Ooooh, spooky." Pinkie Pie said. Applejack tapped the film and the vortex opened again.

"You girls ready?" Twilight said.

"You know it Twilight!" Rainbow Dash said. They all then jumped into the TV and popped out on the other side.


-Madison, Delaware-


A boy and his mom were moving away from their old house and got out of the moving van. The boy got a bit of a concerned look, he always had ben self conscious about moving to a new area, even tho he wanted to move here.

"This is it!" The mom said. The boy nodded a little before his mom rushed him.

"Come on, come on!" The mom said. They then walked along the path into their new house, not knowing that someone was watching them through the window.

"Wow look a yard! You never get this in New York!" The mom said walking along the stone path.

"Mom you don't have to keep selling me on this place, I'm staying because I love you." The boy said bluntly.

"Aw, i love you too!" The mom said all gullible.

"And I looked into it, and legally, I can't live on my own until I'm 18." The boy said bluntly again. The mom shook her head and jangled some keys in the air with a happy smile on her face. The boy then looked at the other house, kinda admiring it, looking at one of the windows and noticed someone watching them. The stalker saw and closed the blinds right away. The boy got confused and decided to go inside.

The boy went into the house and closed the front door behind him. He then looked inside a room and saw some boxes and a desk-like carving. He then walked down the hallway unwillingly and went into the kitchen, where his mom was.

"Look at this kitchen! It's bigger than our apartment!" The mom said admiring the look of the kitchen.

"We don't cook." The boy said.

"Well look at all this counter-space to put the takeout on!" The mom said. The boy's only reply was a 'Whew'.

"Do you hear that?" The mom said looking around.

"No, I don't hear anything." The boy answered.

"Exactly!" They then heard a door slam and the boy jumped.

"Live from New York, it's my sister, Gale, with special guest my nephew, Zach! Get in here with a hug!!!" The woman said apparently a family member. The boy, whose name was Zach, hugged her back.

"Hey!" Zach said.

"Oh its an SNL reference!"

"Oh yeah!"

"You lived in New York"

"oh, okay, yeah!"

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! Look at you, you're not in any color! We should change that!"

"Hey" Gale said.

"Oh my god, it's good to see you!"

"Wow you too!"

"Okay. Let me take him in. Oh my gosh, he gets more handsome every time I see him! So god looking!"

"Thank you Aunt Lorraine!" Zach said, not knowing what the heck is going on.

"Oh, he's just a beautiful boy. Thank god, you were such an ugly baby." Lorraine said bluntly. Zach knew what that meant.

"There it is."

"Oh Lorraine."

"What? It's fine! He's handsome now. It's not like hes gonna go ugly, handsome, then back to ugly. No. The danger's past." Lorraine said joking around. She then remembered that she had a gift for Zach.

"Oh! I almost forgot I got a present for you because I'm a cool aunt. This is from my new signature men's line! Check it out!" Zach held the hat in his hands and looked at it. He then replied with an 'awesome'.

"It's limited edition so you're not gonna see a lot of men, wearing that hat."

"No, I can't imagine, ANYONE would be wearing it, it's so.. limited edition!"

"Try it on, make sure it fits!" Zach then put on the hat and wouldn't you know it, it fit. They were then overloaded with joy and chatted a lot more.

"Ok, um, I'm gonna go unload some boxes now, see you around."

"Oh honey, leave that hat on I don't want you to burn."

"Mhm, and you look good in it too!!"

Zach then went back to the truck and opened it. He then took some boxes out of it and carried them. A box on the bottom flew open and dropped the stuff it had in it. Zach then got a mad look on his face before hearing a noise.


Find out more in the next chapter.