• Published 12th Jul 2023
  • 556 Views, 10 Comments

Revealing The Truth - Zerocool7785



Hitch tell Sunny about his feeling for her. Only to make an amazing discovery about one of their other friends and about himself.

  • ...
0
 10
 556

The truth

Author's Note:

With how sick my sister is I don't know how much longer I will have a home. So, I ended this after a long absence. I decided to quickly finish it. This is it I'm retiring from Fimfiction.

Hitch and Pipp had dropped Sparky off with Zipp. Zipp gladly took Sparky then motioned upstairs. Pipp was somewhat confused about what Zipp was alluding to.

“Hitch, can you wait outside while I talk to Pipp privately?” Zipp asked.

“Sure thing.” Hitch said stepping outside.

“What Hitch and I have a date!!” Pipp said impatiently.

“Shh c’mon up here and fly don’t walk.” Zipp whispered.

The two royal pegasus flew up to the bedroom that they shared with Sunny and Izzy. Arriving up there they saw Sunny passed out on her bed with her marefriend’s forelimbs wrapped around her sleeping too.

“So what I’m cool with them dating and if they want to share a bed.” Pipp said.

“Come downstairs and let me tell you what you missed.” Zipp said.

The royal sisters returned to the ground floor and Zipp sat on her haunches.

“Listen Sunny cried herself to sleep after she and Hitch confessed their feelings for each other. Izzy ran up there to comfort her. Izzy fell asleep because she was holding Sunny while she cried herself to sleep.” Zipp said.

“So what are you saying, detective?” Pipp asked more impatiently.

“I think Hitch and Sunny still have feelings for each other.” Zipp said.

“But if we tell Izzy this it might blow up in our face bigger than a clip trot video.” Pipp said.

“No you are missing the big picture, if a breakup happens it could greatly affect the crystals and Equestria’s magic. Izzy and Sunny would have to agree to break up mutually. This is bad Pipp dating in the team always leads to trouble.” Izzy said.

“What do you suggest we do?” Pipp asked.

“I have an Idea.” Sunny said walking down the stairs with Izzy in tow.

* * *

A few minutes later in the top of the Brighthouse…

“So Zipp you were worried about breakups?” Sunny asked.

“No, I was worried about how this would affect those Crystals.” She said waving a hoof at them.

‘If ponies aren’t nice to each other is when the magic glitches?” Misty asked.

“Exactly!!” Sunny Excalimed.

“That s why I’m worried about dating within the team. A breakup could make it so the crystals don’t work.” Zipp said.

“Zipp I’m sure breakups happen all over Equestria maybe not every day but often enough. Sometimes those ponies stay friends. Sometimes…well you get the idea.” Hitch said his head dropping.

Sunny could feel her heartache for Hitch seeing him like this. She began to realize she still had feelings for him.

“Yeah, Zippster it sounds like you don’t ever want ponies to date!!” Izzy added.

“No, the truth is I can tell Sunny and Hitch still have feelings for each other even to this day. Also, I love being a detective but I know I will be expected to return home and will need to rule Zephyr Heights and produce an heir to the throne. Things I don’t want to do.” Zipp explained.

“So because you can’t be happy, we all shouldn’t be able to either?” Sunny asked.

“NO! I just think I should have the choice that Sunny and Hitch both have.” Zipp lamented.

Hitch noticed that Sparky was looking off to the side. Turning his head to the side and saw Izzy and Pipp whispering. Hitch cocked his ears that way and couldn’t quite make out what they were saying.

Then Izzy walked over to Sunny and took her hoof and Pipp did the same with Hitch. Izzy led Sunny over a few steps to be even with the center of the rainbow and Pipp did the same with Hitch.

Izzy placed Sunny’s hoof up in the air. Pipp took Hitch’s hoof and placed it on top of Sunny’s.

“Are you guys sure?” Asked Sunny.

“You two are the ones that belong together more than Hitch and I.” Pipp said.

“Or more than Sunny and I.” Izzy added.

“But how do you know?” Hitch asked.

“By how upset you two both got when you found out your feelings for each other. Sunny is upset over her confusion-you're upset over losing Sunny.” Zipp replied.

“Hitch. Pipp, Zipp, and I are going to watch Sparky. You take your mare out here and go have a good time.” Izzy said.

“Sonny you want to get some smoothies and go for a little walk.” Hitch asked blushing.

“You know I would like that a lot, Hitch.” Sunny replied blushing slightly.

As they walked out the door Sunny nuzzled Hitch a little bit. Then a thought came to Sunny.

“You know Sheriff Hitch next time something important comes up; just say something don’t hold it inside. Okay?” Sunny teased him.

That night Hitch and Sunny enjoyed smoothies and Sittin on the beach looking at the stars and watching a storm out at sea.

“I hope that’s not coming this way.” Sunny commented.

“I doubt it but it’s cool to watch.” Hitch said.

“Hitch there is something I want to do.” Sunny said laying her hoof on his.

“What is that?” Hitch asked.

“This.” Sunny said kissing Hitch.

Hitch and Sunny sat there occasionally kissing for quite a while.

Meanwhile, out at sea, the storm rolled on.

Comments ( 3 )

“That s why I’m worried about dating within the team. A breakup could make it so the crystals don’t work.” Zipp said.

That's why*

“This.” Sunny said kissing Hitch.

While this ending isn't 100% perfect, I adore the kiss. :twilightsmile:

Hope things get better for you, man.

Login or register to comment