• Published 21st Mar 2023
  • 876 Views, 7 Comments

A Dashapple Recipe - The Dinfield



Rainbow Dash loves Applejack infinitely, but Applejack loves her more.

  • ...
0
 7
 876

A Lazy Day Off

Author's Note:

My first fluff fic so please go easy on me, this is a piece I wrote experimentally. Hope you enjoy this lil' one shot! :rainbowkiss:

A Dashapple Recipe: A Lazy Day Off

"Gosh darnit, Rainbow." Applejack sighed, her orange body held steadily in place by Rainbow Dash's blue hooves. She looked out the window of her room to the orchards outside. "Another day spent lazin' with you...."

"Haha!" Rainbow Dash chuckled, burying her face deeper into the comforting fur of her beloved. "You already bucked those apples... don't you have time for me now?"

With a smile, Applejack looked at Rainbow's cute face, shining and content, as she held her secure in her arms. Passionately, she kissed her forehead, moving her multicolored locks away for two more smooches. She caressed her face, staring into those beautiful eyes,"Aw, I guess I do...."

It wasn't like the earth pony was complaining anyway, intertwined with her partner. Everything was perfect, breezy and sunny, soft and fuzzy. Intimately, Rainbow Dash hugged her tighter, wrapping her legs around her hips as AJ huffed, "Rainbow, what did we say about this?"

"..."

"Oh, just gon' ignore me, ain't ya?" In slight annoyance, she visibly tried to loosen her hold on her, tried to shake her powerful legs off, but she was just too clingy, very intimate. This version of her, so emotional and languid, wasn't the Rainbow Dash she displayed to others. AJ felt blessed most times to experience this side of hers, other times not so much. "Oh, you- Hmph."

She was overpowered immediately once she glanced at Rainbow Dash, who rested and breathed shallowly on her. For once in her life, she was peaceful... How could AJ stay mad at her adorable expression? Her cyan eyes, so wide and gleaming, and her chubby cheeks, so full.... She held such power over the mare, she just had to furrow her eyebrows and blush. She wasn't mad about her alluring features, not at all.

Eventually, her eyebrows relaxed and she gave up, succumbing to her girlfriend's needs as the pegasus nuzzled deeper into her chest, her mane tickling her sorely as they relaxed into each other like goo. They mixed and lazed; Applejack letting her do so, feeling her wings wrap around her entire being, as she shielded her from sight of any creature except her Rainbow Dash. Her breathing became low; the bliss she felt indescribable, all-devouring, as it swallowed her heart whole. She loved her... She just loved her so much......

"Mm~" Rainbow Dash's tone was sultry as she reached up, rubbing her cheek against Applejack's, floof against floof. Applejack's cheeks were red against hers, flushed and bubbly, her combed mane mixing with Rainbow's as she reveled in the silent moment. Tenderly, Applejack exhaled, breathing in the sweet aroma of clouds and freshness. Rainbow always smelt so heavenly, didn't she? Then again, she was from Cloudsdale.

"It's been 5 hours, sugarcubes. Don't you think I should-"

"No! Stay with me... Please?"

Applejack's expression softened at her quiet word. "Alright."

Becoming stil, she slumped into her, like a weight. A light, ticklish, breathing weight. She closed her eyes, appearing asleep on her perch as she completely covered Applejack. Inwardly, she sighed at this, her stubborn mare friend once again using her cuteness as an advantage. She always did this, no matter what, she always insisted on the cuddles where you're in each other's arms, enjoying each other's company with no worries.

But she couldn't refuse her. Couldn't refuse Rainbow at her softest, most vulnerable moments. Rainbow Dash, the arrogant, jerk flyer, now a cuddly, gentle mare who wanted nothing more then to be with her... It all made her feel mushy and tingly inside, made her feel whole and complete.

"I wish we could stay like this forever..." AJ whispered to her in the tranquility.

"Me too.."

"Rainbow... I love you." For such sentimental words, the farmer found no problem in saying them freely. She was breathing slow, listening to their heartbeats thump in smooth unison now. Everything was silent except for their hearts.

Rainbow huffed into her fur, burying her nose into her small neck nook. Her muffled voice purred in an attempt at competitiveness, "Well, I love you more then you love me..."

"No way, sugarcubes!" AJ giggled in a wholesome manner, the silence serving as a nice background to their own quiet voices. "This is the only thing you can't beat me in."

Suddenly, Rainbow raised her head, her zappy mane disheveled with a tiny smirk. Applejack's ears perked at her words, "Yes, I can. "

She pushed up to her, surprising AJ as their noses collided gently. Boop! Being so close to her, snout to snout, made AJ's heart jump and lips curl up. Cupid struck her in the heart again and again, as Rainbow Dash turnt to straddle her, on top of her and rubbing close. Her wings loosened around her and she folded them, Rainbow Dashes' fuzzy face the apple of Applejack's eyes.

"Oh, it's on!" Applejack's hooves shot up, pulling Rainbow Dash down just one more inch to initiate a kiss. Passionately, she kissed her, letting the surprised mare relax into it as she went her deeper.

Moans escaped Rainbow Dash's occupied lips, her cheeks a lustrous red color as Applejack nudged in her tongue; to which Rainbow Dash allowed with little resistance. She closed her eyes, reciprocating with desaperacy as she pushed her own tongue in, sloppily making out with her as sun rays illuminated their form.

More... more. Rainbow Dash's body moved against hers, eliciting a grunt from the mare. Eventually, to Rainbow's disappointment, Applejack pulled away from the fiery kiss, a gentle smile on her face as she held Rainbow close. Her voice was nothing but a saccharine whisper, though a question with shaky breaths, "Don't you know how madly infatuated I am with you?"

"I do..." Rainbow was panting, yet she nuzzled her nose into hers, making a squeaky boop as Applejack's eyes closed. Stroking the mare's soft face, feeling her weight upon her, she sighed, fulfilled. Is this what being up in the clouds felt like? Because it sure felt euphoric. "But for the record, I'm more infatuated with you..."

"Not." Applejack muttered when Rainbow narrowed her eyes, assuming her iconic sly smirk as she continued, "Am too."

Applejack raised an amused eyebrow, going quiet for a minute, before she broke out chuckling, "How about infinity, hm? Betcha' never tried that one."

"Infinity to the second power!"

"Silly, you can't do that..."

"Yes, you can!"Rainbow Dash smugly added, "You can raise anything to infinity-"

"You silly filly," Applejack interrupted softly, booping their noses as she purred in a hot voice, "Just kiss me more, wont'cha? Enough about your arithmetics, and show me just how much you love me..."

Rainbow Dash stared back, almost dumbfounded but not quite. Actually, she appeared quite quieted by the request. "Yeah, yeah..."

And she obliged, wasting no time to commence a heated kiss with the mare as they fondled each other lovingly. A day lazing wasn't so bad to Applejack anymore.

Comments ( 7 )

Wait wait wait! Rainbow Dash can do MATH!!!!??!!111

But seriously, this was wonderful. Writing fluff that doesn't make your teeth rot and is actually fun to read is a lot tougher than people often give credit for.

11535435
Rainbow Dash oughta know some math to join the Wonderbolts, lol.

Haha, thanks! Writing this was a challenge for me, so I appreciate your words :yay:

You did awesome. Truely a very good and intimate fluff story. You seem to have a talent for this. You should explore more Appledash writings, or you could make stories about other ships. In summary, keep on writing and rocking on man.

11540537
Thank you! :rainbowkiss: I honestly need some motivation after this one.

this was so adorable i was smiling so hard i love this sm !! one of the cutest appledash fics i’ve read :heart:

Login or register to comment