• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 933 Views, 57 Comments

A Blade Reforged on a Twilit Hill - Mechscout



Perhaps it's Fate that all Shirou's become a cynical Archer, or that's what Shirou thought as he beheld his end. Fortunately for him, Fate could be quite tricky and Twilight Sparkle just happened to be looking in the right place to summon a Hero.

Comments ( 3 )

Good start.
I did not expect new chapters.
Wish you good health.

Thanks for the amazing chapter! Good to see another chapter after a while.

These slice-of-life chapters are very good, especially for deepening Shirou's relationships with the other characters. I'm already excited to see how he will resolve the situation that Applejack's stubbornness will generate.

If Celestia knows the spell to transform human to pony and Twilight is a genius in magic, Sparkle will recreate this spell to make Shirou in pony again. For example to disguise him in missions and other things.
We saw Shirou adjusting to pony world. It would be good to see Twilight to do the same in Eq… girls series and Shirou help her. However, with this if he gets back to pony world through the portal he will become a pony permanently or only a powerful spell from Celestia will change him back.
Hope to see Shirou and Twilight in the near future making love in ponyforms.

Login or register to comment