• Published 28th Dec 2022
  • 154 Views, 9 Comments

Kamen Rider Every - Carly Carmine



Twilight got fortune driver from NAGISA the DEMON of Emotion, Destiny and Life. But in this world has Meklord Prime Doctrine that Twilight must eliminate.

  • ...
 9
 154

Chapter 8 : At Midnight

Midnight at a convenience store. Twilight works here till 3 A.M. Her partner Starlight Glimmer works together here. Starlight sees Twilight feeling sad.

“Hey. may I ask you something, Twilight.”

“Yeah…”

“What are you sad about?”

“Eh? Nothing!! Why are you asking me…did…did I just…”

“Ha Ha. Twilight you’re easy to understand.”

Twilight’s foolish about her feelings. Starlight always knows Twilight when she feels bad or something. Today Twilight feels bad. Even she try to hide but it’s no use for her partner.

“Don’t feel sad, hey the customer came!! I think she is the president.”

“Wait what? Why did the president come here? This’s midnight!!”

“Nah…I think she might want to use a convenience store, I guess.”

President Chrysalis loafs around and picks some snack, when she’s done with it. She goes to the counter.

“Check please.”

“Yes Sir!! I mean, yes…hey…cheer up!! This is your job!!”

“Hey!! Why me…eh…”

Twilight in charge, the president sees Twilight gloomy so she starts talking to her. Talking about being a president is harder than she thought. Twilight says so about being a hero is not easy. The president consoling Twilight, being a hero is good, it’s not just helping people but it helps the government find the truth of mystery doctrine too.

Twilight’s confused a little bit but if the president says so, she’ll do her best to be a hero.

“Hope to see you in a convenience store again.”

“Ah…sure…”

After the president leaves, Starlight starts asking about the doctrine immediately. Why doesTwilight get involved in that kind of doctrine? And What kind of hero is she?

“Is not your business, Starlight.”

“Ok, I get it. I’ll not ask you more.”


In the afternoon at the coffee shop. The president called Twilight to come here. Both of them order a drink, of course Twilight orders the same drink and the president orders Blue-eye Mountain that costs 30 bucks, even baristas like Pinkie Pie shock. But she’s the barista, she’ll do it for the president.

“Here, Blueberry mixes and Blue-eye Mountain.”

“Thanks, I heard that the Blue-eye Mountain here is delicious and worth the wait . What did you think?”

“Ya…Yes..But…Why did you know me and call me to come here?”

“I’m the president, I know exactly where you are…you…”

“Twilight, Twilight Sparkle.”

“Ah, yeah…About that…At midnight you call yourself a hero. What kind of hero are you?”

“About that, I’m just an ordinary girl who wanna be a hero,like…um…”

“That’s ok if you can’t explain it. I’m not angry.”

“Really!! Oh!! Thanks!!”

The president smiles at Twilight, Twilight can’t believe that the one that declared the Kamen Riders danger is so kind and so gentle.

“Thanks for today Twilight, hope you enjoy the rest of the day. Oh!! I’ll pay for you. That’s for midnight.”

The president pays the bill and leaves Twilight alone, Luckily Twilight didn’t split up about her being a Kamen Rider otherwise, she got caught. Today is another day. Twilight hopes that today will not have trouble like yesterday again.

“So she can’t prove herself as a Kamen Rider?”

“Yeah. How strange, I feel like I met her before… Never mind.”

Comments ( 9 )

Will this continue?
Its really interesting. Though you need alot more details, like on how the Rider forms and Mekloids look.

Any plans for Spike? Where was he anyway?
Will he become a Kamen Rider too?

11563847
I stop writing this fiction for a while cause, like how Twilight got the rider system so easily ,how the A.M.E.P. work, so I will re-write soon.
also Mekloids look like Humagia in Zero-one. Talking about Spike, he live in the satellite. He can't go with Twilight cause The President(aka. Chrysalis) Only call Twilight.

11602699
So Spike is sidelined hard and left out hard?

Why is he stuck in a satellite because only the president can talk to Twilight?

11602924
It hard to explain, it just, I didn't plan that Spike will has scene so far, so he lives in satellite because I didn't have any plan about Spike, not even him also Shining Armor too. ...It's...plot hole

11603590
So there wont be any plans for Spike ever?

11603805
He might be appear in RE- Write Version soon as I plan all of story

11604062
Will he be a Kamen Rider too?

Login or register to comment