• Published 28th Dec 2022
  • 154 Views, 9 Comments

Kamen Rider Every - Carly Carmine



Twilight got fortune driver from NAGISA the DEMON of Emotion, Destiny and Life. But in this world has Meklord Prime Doctrine that Twilight must eliminate.

  • ...
 9
 154

Chapter 2 : No time to run

“Yes Sir, I'll do my best!!”

Rainbow Dash, Commander of A.M.E.P. receive the order from the SECRET president and exit the SECRET president’s room, she receives the report that the mystery guy murder citizen but they leave evidence at the crime scene. Now the A.M.E.P. try to examine and the results are in.

“Dash, It’s me AppleJack, here the results that you want. Seems like System that we use to transform but more dangerous…”

“Okey, I’ll be there in a minute”

Rainbow Dash answers Applejack’s call and tells her that she will be the center of A.M.E.P. in a minute. She uses lift and presses a secret password to enter the A.M.E.P hideout.

“Dash!! Just in time!!”

“I'm never late, you know that AJ. OK, how dangerous are the dangerous transform systems?”

“In the laboratory room follow me.”

Rainbow Dash and AppleJack go to the laboratory room and see what kind of danger it is. The experimenter tells both of them that he already shut down the system so it can’t harm anyone else. Rainbow Dash came to see it by herself again after she saw it last time.

“Really like our transform system, there must be those doctrines who create this thing.”

“Are you sure about that, Dash? Citizens saw a mystery guy run away from the crop after the chaos that happened, maybe it's a mystery system of mystery guys. ”

“Who knows, we didn’t have much evidence.”

“But you just say “It must be the doctrine”, Right?”

“Agh!! Forget it… So, we have two choices, one : The mystery guy, Two : The doctrine.”

Rainbow Dash two thumbs up about the choice about the target that they must keep an eye on, of course the doctrine must be the first one because this is a huge target. Suddenly they got a report about a mysterious thing rampant at the park. Both of them know the duties, they bring A.M.E.P. Transform System and go to the park immediately.

“Easy!! You are human, remember!!”

“Destroy humans!!”

“C’mon there must be a way to bring him back to normal, think!! Twilight!! Think!!”

Suddenly the bullet from nowhere hit the Mekloid, and officers come with guns and belts.

“Freeze or I’ll shoot!!”

“Those mystery guys fight each other? But we came here to capture both of you!!”

Rainbow Dash aim to the Mekloid, AppleJack said she will capture both of them even Twilight try to save the Mekloid, Twilight say he infected by the belt and become Mekloid, the android killer but she try to return him into human, Rainbow Dash didn’t listen and start transform immediately.

“Rainbow Dash!! I didn’t say you can–”

*Jet*

“Henshin!!”

*Tech Genus Jet Falcon!! I am Kamen Rider!!*

Rainbow Dash transforms into Kamen Rider like Twilight but different, she looks more like a falcon and she suddenly attacks Twilight because she thinks Twilight is on the same side as Mekloid.

“Danm, I must follow her too, those mystery things that call Mekloid still here.”

*Rush*

“Henshin”

*Tech Genus Rush Rhino!! I am Kamen Rider!!*

Rush Rhino dash and attack the Mekloid while Every or Twilight fight with Jet Falcon.

“This is a big mistake!! I try to bring him back and you just attack me? Who are you!!”

“We are A.M.E.P. officers and you are in big trouble!!”

“How!?”

The fight still goes on even switching sides between the Mekloid and Every, Every still can’t prove that she is not part of the doctrine or something else.

“Liar!!”

“Ah!! Wha–”

Every dodge Rainbow Dash attack and she already finds the spot that can finish the Mekloid.

*Banishing light tactical finish!!*

The light wave from the long specter thrashes the Mekloid and it’s over. But not yet, Every must escape before those officers capture her, she uses the chance that the dust swerve runs away. Jet Falcon saw Every run away and try to catch her but Rush Rhino stopped Jet Falcon.

“That’s enough, let's check out this place first. That Mekloid may have some evidence.”

“But…okey, let’s check first”

Both of them unleash the Rider form into normal and check the crime scene, the crop, the same Rider System and new evidence, the card called “Meklord Army”.

“Maybe the mystery guy was right…but we can’t bring him back any more… hurry, bring the crop and examine it, maybe it must be linked to the doctrine.”

“AJ, you trust that guy?”

“Just try.”