• Published 28th Dec 2022
  • 154 Views, 9 Comments

Kamen Rider Every - Carly Carmine



Twilight got fortune driver from NAGISA the DEMON of Emotion, Destiny and Life. But in this world has Meklord Prime Doctrine that Twilight must eliminate.

  • ...
 9
 154

Chapter 3 : Behind the government

“Bad news, The chaos in the park happened from nowhere, we lost an innocent citizen from the park incident, many people believe that the government will take action about this incident. Please welcome president Chrysalis, what did you think about this incident that happened twice?”

“Well, It's our fault for letting that happen. But citizens, please trust us, we will find the cause and punish them immediately!!”

“Next…”



The news today is sad for Twilight, the incident yesterday has people die again…it's because of her. Why the person that infected Mekloid virus can’t return to normal but dead instead. Twilight was killed twice by accident. It must be the way…maybe ask her friends that work in the hospital will work!

“...Hey!! Fluttershy, it’s me Twilight. May I meet you at the coffee shop where we always hang out?”

“Twilight? What in the world are you calling me? I…ah yeah I’ll go!! I’m not very busy, what did you want this time?”

“Just we arrives at coffee shop, I’ll tell you everything”

At the coffee shop Twilight arrives just one minute early, she orders a Barista named Pinkie Pie that she wants the same that she always orders.

“The same drink, okey dokey.”

Pinkie Pie reserved the order and made blueberry mix and paid the cost. Fluttershy arrives a little late but Twilight is ok with this.

“So what exactly do you wanna say?”

“I…I’m Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Every”

“That surprised me so much!! So, you’re the mystery guy? And…what next? ”

“Did you know the Mekloid virus that turn people into Android Killer?”

“...You just ask the same as A.M.E.P. officers asked. ”

“What’s that mean?”

Fluttershy explains that she also works at A.M.E.P. as a doctor, and she performs an autopsy last cest which results that the Mekloid virus is real and how to be infected is using “MEKLORD DRIVER”. The user can’t stand the virus and the inside body is slowly destroyed on its own.

“Huh, finally. I didn’t turn myself into murder.”

Twilight feels relieved about this incident, Fluttershy’s confused a little bit but Twilight is her best friend.

“I’ll tell the officer about you, so you’ll get a problem when you face the Mekloid ok?”

“That was surprising to me, you work in A.M.E.P. as a doctor, are you sure that the officer will listen?”

“Trust in me. Gotta go, I have another case to handle.”

At the state of government. Chrysalis stands in front of the bookshelf, she pulls one book and the mechanism running, the bookshelf moves aside and shows a secret part upon her. She continually walks till the end of the part. Chrysalis is facing the huge Iron gate that looks like it never opens it, she goes to the password entry and enters the password with voice.

“Meklord will rise.”

Suddenly, the gate opened. She enters through the gate and change outfit a little bit from black robe to white robe with hood.

“Welcome back Chrysalis.”

“You’re late Chrys!! We’ll start meeting in a minute!!”

Chrysalis raised two hands and said that the reporter attempted to ask about the incident, if she can’t find the excuse for them they will ask deeper and deeper.

“Try to be president like me, you’ll be dizzy like me, and I’m here just in time, let’s start the meeting, shall we?”

Chrysalis swinging one hand means let’s start the meeting. Everyone comes into the council of Iliaster, those three of them that arrive early and sit higher than every member are the emperor of Iliaster, and less of them are elite of Iliaster.

“I’ll ask four of you. About the Meklord Driver.”

One of the emperors of Iliaster asked about the driver. The council atmosphere is quiet, Tirek raises his hand to answer the question, he says Meklord Driver work go well but immediately one of the emperors of Iliaster say it’s boring, if it goes well, then why are those Kamen Riders still alive?

“Is complicated…sir, our disciples dispense the driver to those humans but…”

“The Kamen Rider destroy the Mekloid, doesn’t it?”

“...sir”

“Make new drivers or make new cards for them, humanity must be extinguished.”

“Sir!!”

One of the emperors of Iliaster says that enough for today. And one of them told Chrysalis to beware of getting publicized, the more she speaks the more secrets that government hinds are leaking.

After the meeting, everyone feels like they get into an execution stand. Those three Iliaster are scary. Even in the middle of them, when they ask something, the voice is so heavy, the eyes staring at four of them especially formidable.

“Ha!! I still can breathe!! Tirek, why did you answer like that!?”

“I must do, Cozy!! If we don't have any answer for the emperor, we’re doomed!!”

“So you throw the driver maker duty to me again ha?”

“That was your job!!”

Cozy and Tirek argue with each other until Sombra can’t stand the noise that comes from the two of them.

“Can you two stop fighting!? I’m planning how to win against Kamen Rider with Chrysalis!!”

“Sorry, Sombra…hm…”


“Sir, we got the report from Fluttershy. Those mysterious guys that appear before her call herself “Every” Sir.”

Commander Rainbow Dash explains to vice president Cadenca or Cadence, the head of A.M.E.P. She is really kind and the one who built this organization.

“Thanks for the information commander, I'll be waiting for the newest information.”

“Sir!! And we just know that those dangerous Meklord Drivers are caused by the Mekloid virus, it turns humans into Android Killer sir.”

“So it is… If we can turn the android back to humans, report me ok?”

“Sir!!”

Rainbow Dash do a hand gesture in front of vice president and go out to get more information, thank for Fluttershy that she told about Kamen Rider Every that appear last time. Last thing to do is keep an eye on president Chrysalis and the doctrine.