• Published 13th Dec 2022
  • 160 Views, 3 Comments

Book 2: Heal what has been hurt - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset is dead and now Flash must travel with Rapunzel to save their loved ones. Nico Di Angelo helps. Set after Tangled, Descendants 3

  • ...
 3
 160

Epilogue

Nico di Angelo
After I brought Bianca and Hazel back to life, we went to meet up with Rapunzel, Eugene, Flash, Sunset, Twilight and Shere Khan in Ursula’s Fish and Chips. Shere Khan had booked a table. Sunset was talking to Uma, Harry Hook and Gil about next steps. We sat down, as Sunset herself came to our table to serve us.
“Come and join us,” said Bianca. “This is to commemorate our resurrection.”
“Afraid I can’t,” said Sunset. “Gonzo is sick today and Ursula wanted me to cover him. I’ve worked for Ursula since I was a child. I get paid a lot. Anyway, what can I get you? We have our unhappy hour menu... if you want.”
“3 seaweed sodas for Hazel, Bianca and I,” I said.
Sunset jotted this down in a small notebook. “Dad? Flash? Twi?” she asked. “And what about you, Rapunzel, and you, Eugene?”
“I’m fine,” said Rapunzel.
“Hand over the seaweed,” said Sunset.
I fished out a wad of seaweed from my jacket pocket. I gave it to Sunset.
“3 seaweed sodas for table 2,” she said, handing the seaweed to Uma.

After waiting for our food, Sunset sat down and joined us. “Well,” she said. “I guess Flash, Twi and I need to make moves. We have unis to apply for.”

She hugged each of us, and nuzzled Shere Khan. “I’ll be back,” she said.
Then she wandered over to the 3 pirates. She said goodbye then the 3 Canterlot residents disappeared from our sight.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment