• Published 13th Dec 2022
  • 160 Views, 3 Comments

Book 2: Heal what has been hurt - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset is dead and now Flash must travel with Rapunzel to save their loved ones. Nico Di Angelo helps. Set after Tangled, Descendants 3

  • ...
 3
 160

Saving Sunset

Flash.
Mal sighed, running her fingers through her purple hair. “What do I do?” she asked herself.
“Mal,” I said. “Here’s the deal: since we all want Sunset back, let’s race for her. Whoever finds her can have her. Do we have a deal?”
“We do,” replied Mal.

I threw off my top half of my clothes. I pulled off my trousers so I was in my knickers. Mal, Shere Khan and I posed at the edge of the soul pit, ready to dive. “GO!” shouted Twilight.

We dived in. I swam, breathing bubbles through my nose. I reached out my hand as I felt for Sunset. I felt something on my hand. I looked, to see a soul clasping my hand. I looked into the soul’s face. I gasped. It was Sunset. I was so happy, she was here, holding me. I swam to the top of the soul pit, dragging her soul with me. I climbed out, shaking the excess goo out of my blue hair. Shere Khan emerged from the pit, placing her soul on his back. Then Mal appeared, glaring. She did a lot to stop me, but couldn’t. Love. Love could save her.

Mal let out an inhuman cry, as we ran out. Shere Khan bowed his head as he lowered her to the ground. Life was breathed into her. Her eyes were closed, her long red-gold hair curtained the rest of her face. I fell to my knees, brushing her hair out of her face.

Her eyes fluttered open weakly. “Sunset.” I said.
“Flash?” she asked. “Flash!”
I enveloped her in a huge hug. She returned it. We were in each other’s embrace for 5 minutes.
“Hem. Hem,” said Shere Khan. Sunset and I broke apart, blushing a furious red.
“Dad,” said Sunset. “I’m 18. I can make my own choices.”
“I know,” said Shere Khan. “I was so worried. But your boyfriend saved you.”
I smiled. “Sunset,” I said. “I love you.”

I kissed her gently, our lips locking into place, kissing like never before. It was as if we hadn’t seen each other for years.

I giggled, as she broke the kiss and nuzzled her head against my bare chest. She smiled.

We stood up. Shere Khan led Twilight, Sunset and I to his pawn shop.

Author's Note:

next chapter: Epilogue