• Published 13th Dec 2022
  • 160 Views, 3 Comments

Book 2: Heal what has been hurt - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset is dead and now Flash must travel with Rapunzel to save their loved ones. Nico Di Angelo helps. Set after Tangled, Descendants 3

  • ...
 3
 160

Prologue

Rapunzel
Mother Gothel had gagged me and chained my hands together. She pulled me towards her. Where was Eugene? Had he escaped from prison?

“Rapunzel? Rapunzel, let down your hair!” I heard him shout. I let down my hair, as he climbed up it. As he reached the entrance of the tower and pulled himself over, he looked up to see me. “Rapunzel, I never thought I’d see you again!” I grunted, trying to warn him that Mother was behind him.

Mother Gothel had snuck up behind him like a cat. She stabbed him in his abdomen from behind, then wrenched the knife out. Eugene groaned, as he fell to the floor. I struggled against the gag and binds I was constrained in.

I watched Pascal try to distract her, but she kicked him. I bit through the gag, telling her I would only go with her if I could save him. I felt her loosen the chains. I ripped off the gag as she chained Eugene to the wall. I hurried over to him, brushing my seventy foot long hair out of my face.

Eugene had his free hand over his wound, as he was slumped against the wall. I moved his hand aside, putting my magic hair on his wound. He shook his head, as he picked up a shard of glass.

I could see he was on his last breath.
“Rapunzel…” he said. “Wait…”
I leaned close to him, but he cut off my hair, so it was a messy brown bob.

Mother Gothel screamed; she pulled her hood over her eyes, screeching in anguish. Pascal put the remains of my hair in her path and she tripped over it, falling out of the window, decaying to dust. Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.

Smoke came out my ears. I saw Eugene collapse. He lifted his hand weakly, reaching out to touch my cheek.
“You were my new dream,” he said.
“And you were mine!” I cried.

Eugene’s head fell, as life faded from from his eyes.