• Published 9th Nov 2022
  • 317 Views, 3 Comments

A Diamond Chance For a Silver Lining - Chrysalesbian



After Silver Spoon abandons Diamond Tiara, Diamond doesn't know how to think straight, her life is falling apart as she knows it.

  • ...
 3
 317

A Diamond Chance For a Silver Lining

"BUT SILVY!" I cried, tears flowing out like I was a living waterfall. She looked back at me, her beautiful eyes piercing my soul.

"What do you want, I said I'm leaving."

"I, Y-y, We!" I couldn't speak, I could barely think. She walked up to me.

"I'm done Diamond. I am not dealing with you anymore."

Why. I looked at my hooves, sitting on the ground. Tears falling out, I only remember crying when I was in her arms. She was gone, I didn't know what to do. I did the one thing I really didn't want to do. I went to Applebloom.

"Why howdy Diamond Tiara! Wait, Diamond Tiara!?" I looked absolutely beaten into the ground, my hair was a birds nest and my eyes were red from crying aswell.

"You look like you were in a losin' bet!" "I don't have time for your analogies Applebloom, I just need your help."

"ME? MY HELP!?"

"Yes, your help."

"Well what do you need my help with Diamond?" I looked down at the dirt, air was replaced with silence, the hooves galloping in the barn was replaced with my rapid heartbeat.

"Silver Spoon."

"What about her?" Tears started forming up, Applebloom gave me a look of concern, "Diamond?"

"SILVER SPOON LEFT ME! SHE SAID ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH AND DITCHED ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I'M LOST!"

"Silver Spoon?"

"YES SILVY ADBANDONED ME!" Silence, what can only be described as absolute nothingness. All that filled the gap was the sound of my teardrops hitting the ground. "I deserve it. I'm horrible to everyone. I don't even have any redeeming factors, why would she love me. I NEVER DESERVED HER! SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN ME! I'M THE ABSOLUTE WORST!"

Applebloom turned away. "I'm sorry Diamond. I can't help you with this. Even if I tried I don't think Silver Spoon would listen to me. Goodbye." She walked away.

My heart sank, I walked back to my house but I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to tell my dad, I can't tell my dad. Luckily he wasn't home, he never was. I went to the fridge and got a tub of ice cream. I went up to my room and layed down. I went on my phone and tried to text Silvy. She blocked my number. I dug my face into my pillow, and sobbed for what felt like hours.

I woke up to the sound of a hoof knocking on the door.

"Diamond Tiara?" A faint high pitched voice could be heard through the door. "It's Sweetie Belle! Applebloom told me you needed someone to talk to!" I opened the door.

"Come on in." I sounded dead, I probably looked dead too.

"Oh my Celestia! What happened to you Diamond?"

"I said Come in." She walked in and I lead her to my room. She glanced around the room.

"It's a mess in here."

"I know, now why did you decide to help me." She looked at my face.

"You know why Diamond. Now tell me what happened between you and Silver Spoon."

"She left me, said she wouldn't deal with me anymore. I deserve that though, I'm the worst." She paused.

"You don't deserve that Dia-"

"I DO! I TREAT YOU LIKE TRASH I TREAT YOUR FRIENDS LIKE TRASH! BUT I LOVED HER! I NEVER MEANT TO TREAT HER LIKE GARBAGE! I probably did though, I'm trash."

"She meant that much to you?" I nodded, tears flowing from my eyes.

"She meant the world to me, and I just polluted her."

"Wow. Diamond Tiara I didn't know that."

"She was an escape, I hate my dad I don't even know my mom and my dad is never home! I talked to her all day everyday! In and out of school! I adored her. She was a jewel."

"Diamond, have you tried talking to her yet?"

"She blocked my number, I don't know how else I'd talk to her."

"Don't be silly Diamond! Let's talk to her face to face!"

"I-I can't do tha-"

"Yes you can! Who were you before Silver?"

"Who was I?"

"Yes! Who were you!" Who was I? I never thought about that, who I was before Silvy, I barely remember anything before her. I tried digging into the depths of my mind, I got something.

"I was an anxious girl who could barley speak, I barely even talked to anyone."

"How did you get introduced to her?"

"She walked up to me, her beautiful eyes looking through those adorable pink glasses. I knew I loved her right there, even with how young I was."

"Look what she made you into! You're more confident than me, Scootaloo, and Applebloom combined! She made you into a filly who was never afraid to speak her mind!" "I never confessed my love to her."

"You never what?"

"I never told her how much I adored her. I was afraid to speak my mind. I could tell her everything but that. So I never did." Tears started forming again. "A-And I never will!" Tears flowed from my eyes. "Diamond!"

"H-Huh?" "Don't say you'll never get the chance! Cause we're going up to her!"

"N-No! We can't! She hates me!" Sweetie Belle started walking out.

"Come on! What are you waiting for!" I quickly ran to her.

"We can't do this! She'll get annoyed! She'll hate me more!"

I was saying stuff like that until we reached her door. Sweetie Belle knocked on it, Silver Spoon's mom opened the door.

"Why hello Sweetie Belle! Oh and hello Diamond Tiara! Always a pleasure to see you! Come on in! Silver spoon is in her room just to let you know." We walked up the stairs, each one adding a beat to my heart, going faster and faster step by step. Until we reached the door to her room. Sweetie Belle put her hoof on my back.

"Don't worry Diamond. Everything will be fine."

"A-are you sure?"

"A hundred percent."

I knocked on her door, I heard the subtle noise of her beautiful hooves walking across her carpet. The door opened.

"Who is i-"

"DIAMOND TIARA!? What are you doing here."

"I needed to sort things out."

"Why. I told you I'm not dealing with you anymore."

"I know, but I want to reason with you! I need you!"

"What do you mean you need me?"

I looked into her beautiful deep purple eyes. "I love you Silvy. I always have."

"I-I know tha-"

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU SILVY!" Her cheeks turned red, and she turned away.

"R-Really." I turned her face towards mine.

"Yes. I always have, since we met."

"That's why I didn't want to be friends anymore Diamond. That's how I've felt too. I didn't want to ruin our friendship through that, I wanted you to be ha-"

"If you're happy I'm happy Silvy." She hugged me and cried into my arms, I did the same.

"I love you." We said that in sync.

"You two are adorable." Sweetie Belle muttered.

"Th-Thank you for doing this Sweetie Belle."

Sweetie Belle left the house and I entered Silvy's room.

"I never wanted to be your friend Silver Spoon."

"Huh?"

I turned towards her, "I just wanted to be your girlfriend Silver."

Her cheeks were red once more.

Same here.

Author's Note:

This is a short read I know, I wrote this all in school but I'm proud of it!!

Comments ( 3 )

Author's Note:

This is a short read I know, I wrote this all in school but I'm proud of it!!

DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK YOUNG FILLY

After Silver Spoon abandons Diamond Tiara, Diamond doesn't know how to think straight

Because she's not straight

Btw, while this was a cute fic, do your schoolwork :facehoof:

So sweet of Sweetiebelle to help Diamond Tiara! Love her for that! 🤍💜

Login or register to comment