• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 1,199 Views, 5 Comments

Azur Lane Meets MLP - FlameRose-MLP-FiM



An unexpected brave fleet of shipgirls battles Chrysalis and the changeling swarm during Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding.

  • ...
5
 5
 1,199

Absolute Victory, and the Happy Ending

Inside the castle just a short distance from the altar, the six ponies that had been taken hostage were brought before the evil changeling queen, who we were told went by the name of Chrysalis. Among the prisoners were Ayanami, Takao, Cleveland, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Prince of Wales, and Belfast, who were all relieved of their weapons and their gear.
When they were being taken to the altar, they all had a chance to finally introduce themselves to each other.
The bride, whose name was Princess Cadence, were all stuck in goo. Her soon-to-be husband, Shining Armor, was the groom that was under the queen's spell.

After Chrysalis ordered her minions to join the other changelings to feed off the love from other ponies, she gloated about Twilight's suspicious behavior and how she was never listened to. Now, all Twilight could do was watch as Queen Chrysalis gazed out of the window and marveled on how her minions had taken every pony, including the wedding attendees, guards, and more of us hostage. Because of how she was distracted, Twilight quickly seized this opportunity and helped free her soon-to-be sister-in-law.

However, no sooner was Cadence unstuck and her fiance restored from his trance, Chrysalis suddenly reappeared! Before Cadence could even use her spell to restore Shining Armor's magic, and with his power growing useless, we were facing defeat, and the changelings were winning. With this being her only chance, Cadence lined up her horn with Shining Armor, restoring him and freeing the captives outside while knocking some changelings off-balance.

"Look over there!" called Javelin, and pointed where the new flicker of light came from.

"I see it!" I acknowledged. "All units to the castle, now!"

Quickly, we all re‐acquired or gear, then ran into the castle as fast as we could.

"You go ahead, I'll finish these things off!" called Hornet.

With the captives free and safely out of the streets, Hornet lifted up her flight deck...
"B-25 DOOLITTLE SQUADRON, ATTACK!!!" and scrambled ten of her fully armed Mitchell B-25s into the sky. After 30 seconds over Canterlot...
"Get ready, you suckers! Bombs away!"
They all dropped their ordinances on the remaining changelings. This caught Chrysalis by surprise!

"What?! NOOOOOO!!!!" she shouted. Then she and her remaining minions were whisked away from the couple's magic, and the castle, landing out of sight, out of mind!

At last, the battle was over, and we all won. As the couple rejoiced, Twilight and Vestal helped Celestia to her hooves, and was very grateful for our help in repelling the changeling onslaught. Once we were all properly introduced and explained that we were from a distant world, which Celestia was amazed over, we were all invited as guests of honor to the wedding, as a token of her appreciation.

When preparations were beginning properly this time, we were especially given the opportunity to help out and assist Twilight and her friends, as did Ping Hai Ning Hai of the Dragon Empery.
At last, the wedding day finally came, and there would be no interruptions again. Before beginning, though, Princess Celestia called four of us to the altar. Once we arrived and removed our hats after kneeling, the princess had something to present to us with help from Spike the dragon.

"Fillies and gentlecolts," she announced, "it is my great honor to bestow these four medallions to Enterprise, Queen Elizabeth, Bismarck and Nagato of Azur Lane for saving our beloved kingdom from the changeling invasion. I hereby nominate you honorary soldiers of Equestria!"

"Danke, Your Highness," said Bismarck.

"You can count on us," added Nagato.

"And should you become involved in a war with your greatest enemies, our declaration will follow within the hour. Compliments of the Royal Navy," remarked Queen Elizabeth.

"Indeed," I chimed in. "And like a great politician once said: no matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the people of the Eagle Union, in their righteous might, will win through to absolute victory."

This received a big round of applause, and the wedding was an enormous success towards the end.

"I now pronounce you mare and colt," declared Celestia.
Cheers erupted all around the cast,inside and out.
Hornet was so happy that she nearly cried.

"What's wrong, Hornet?" asked Arizona.

"I just wish Yorktown and Lexington were here to see this," she answered tearfully, and Arizona hugged her shoulder.

Hours later, the party began. During the festivities, our planes dropped fireworks in celebration, and we all had a fun night. After we were introduced to Princess Luna, who was lucky not to have missed anything, I wondered how we would ever get back home to our base.
But Belfast laughed and told me not to worry.

While we enjoyed the party, I could tell this would be a day, and a night to remember.

THE END

Author's Note:

Yay, a happy ending! Azure Lane has finally met and fought alongside My Little Pony in the most action-packed crossover ever.
Thank you, Prime Minister Churchill and Mr. President for your speeches after Pearl Harbor. That one scene where Hornet finishes off the changelings... that's for all the raiders.

We hope you enjoyed this story!
Sequels welcome, and all comments, but please keep all criticisms to yourself.

Comments ( 4 )

Y'know, once in a while we encounter stories that are not good, not bad, but just mediocre.

I think I can safely say, on behalf of everyone who read this fic, this is one of those. I'm not saying its bad, but its not good either. Just mediocre.

And sometimes, that's just fine.

Comment posted by William524 deleted Jun 4th, 2023
Comment posted by William524 deleted Jun 4th, 2023
Login or register to comment