• Published 10th Aug 2023
  • 724 Views, 30 Comments

Conquest Among The Stars: Season One [UNCUT] - Pinkamena666



Chrysalis stumbles upon a robot named XJ92 or, as the bot prefers, Jenny. Jenny then introduces Chrysalis to the Galactic Council to help make the changeling's life easier. However, it only sets everyone down a path towards a devastating finale.

  • ...
7
 30
 724
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

I have to admit, the finale overall felt empty. It felt too rushed and barely explained anything beyond that Chrysalis betrays the ponies. Thus, leaving us with far more questions than answers.

Like what happened to the ponies during these months? And how were they able to take back Equestria?

Not only that but I can't help but feel that everyone's motive for doing what they did felt just as hollow.

Chrysalis just a dick.

Celestia is a selfish genocidal dick.

Starlight is a love-struck creepy stalker dick.

And Luna is a I don't give a shit, I want war, dick.

None of these fool motives make any god damn sense. That includes Chrysalis betrayal and she's supposed to be evil.

Without much context or reasons beyond the basics of their motives it just leaves a very empty feeling. Starlight is perhaps the worst. I have been truly rooting for her Chrysalis, but now that we know that Chrysalis betrayal takes place in her time. I just can't see why she's so in love with Chrysalis anymore.

Chrysalis took over Equestria and did............... Well, she held Fluttershy captive and rape her and that's still bad and didn't she say she turned ponies into husks?

Fluttershy turned her head to look away, making Chrysalis frown. "I do wish you'd enjoy this. Do you have any idea how hard it is keeping you healthy? I have to keep these visits short and let you rest longer or you'll become a husk like the rest. Why can't you... just... smile?"

So, are the ponies who were turned into husk, still alive? Because Chrysalis said she didn't kill anyone.

"That sounds like your fault!"

"My fault?" Celestia asked. "You are the one who played with our emotions, lied to everyone, and tried to takeover Canterlot!"

"But, I didn't kill anyone!"

"Until the war."

I'm sorry, this is just very hard for me to comment on because of the lack of Context. Until we know exactly what happened to everypony during Chrysalis rule. It's not easy to say much of anything in relation. Still, I can't see why Starlight would literally betray her people for someone who had betrayed the ponies before.

And don't give me that "Well love makes people do crazy things." BS. Starlight willing to become a traitor and go to war with her own kind for someone she knows who had betrayed someone who loved her. I'm sorry Starlight, but you're an idiot.

Everyone an idiot. Nobody learned anything from any of this and are just about to make things worse with another war.

The changeling queen frowned. "Well, you're not going to be any fun, are you?"

To be fair, you did kinda ruin the day...

Luna ran down the hall after them just as they dove into an escape pod, dodging a magic blast. "GET BACK HERE!!!" Luna screamed.
Starlight launched the pod and set its coordinates to Equestria.

Let's hope Luna doesn't turn the ship around and fire the weapons.
Also, why Equestria? Isn't that planet gone? Maybe rather fly to the Council?

Fox held out his hand to stop her. “Fluttershy told us you'd be here. And we've been watching. Now, your sister, leader of the Solar Empire, started a war with Chrysalis’ Hive and lost. The fight is over.”

Huh? For me it looks like she is winning, not losing.

Chrysalis glanced over at the remains and shuddered. "Okay... I say it's time we stop playing nice. I thought I could play nice!" She looked around as the surviving changelings all gathered around her. "But look around! Playtime is over! I promised you all a conquest! And I plan on delivering!"

I'll imagine you would be busy rebuilding. At least for several years before you could even think about doing something like that.


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

Login or register to comment