• Published 29th Jun 2022
  • 336 Views, 3 Comments

Hogwarts: year 1 - GRYFFINDOR123456



The Equestria Girls characters and ASOUE characters are starting their first year at Hogwarts and are ready for a new trial

  • ...
 3
 336

Gryffindor vs Slytherin

Author's Note:

A/N: After almost a year, I am finally going to update this story, a bit.

Sunset Shimmer.

Blaise and I sat down together, holding hands. I saw Harry warming up, flying his broom around. The match had already started; I saw Oliver Wood save a goal. Angelina Johnson was passing to Alicia Spinnet and Katie Bell. Harry was showing off his skills. Neville held a 8 the wrong way around. Hermione and Ron gave him 10s. “Harry, the snitch!” I shouted. Harry zoomed off to find the little golden ball. One of the beaters hit the quaffle at Oliver Wood, knocking him out, and the quaffle bounced back and hit me in my still healing wound. My wound opened up, as I fell to my knees, clutching my abdomen. Blaise looked at me, my eyes wide with pain. My knees gave way, as I fell. Blaise ran to break my fall. My wound was on fire. Blaise took me into his arms, running down to the Infirmary. My health was precarious; it was starting to deteriorate.

Madam Pomfrey took one look at me, taking me into her arms, placing me on the hospital bed. My vision began to grey. I think I might die. Blaise knelt beside me, his face blotchy from his crying. I saw Madam Pomfrey wave her wand then everything went black.


Harry Potter.

My broomstick began to jerk. I looked at the staff stand and saw Snape mouthing something. I looked at Hermione, she and Ron disappeared and she set fire to Snape’s robes. The Snitch. I raced towards the Slytherin seeker as we fought for the snitch. I had an idea. I opened my mouth to catch the snitch, then when the whistle blew, I spat the snitch out. I heard cheers, then I saw Blaise Zabini run towards us, his face red from crying.

“Sunset is in danger,” he said.


Sunset Shimmer.

My body floated above. I saw myself lying there, with Madam Pomfrey stitching up my wound. Was I dead? I saw a bright light in a tunnel, the ghost of my grandfather, Marvolo Riddle was standing there.

“Great-Grandfather?” I asked.

“Sunset,” said Marvolo Riddle. “I am so disappointed in you. You were sorted into Gryffindor.”

”But, it’s not my fault!” I protested.

“You have a choice, Sunset,” he said. “Die, or return.”

”Return,” I replied.

I fell through the air and I was back in my body. I opened my eyes, my wound sewn up. I was going to live.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment