• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,420 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,420

PreviousChapters Next
130

Twilight considered how to continue, "We should tell them right away. They have a right to know what is going on."

"Very well." Celestia teleported them to the announcement balcony that overlooked a large plaza.

There was already a massive crowd waiting for a word from the Princess. They were beginning to huddle together and get closer to the balcony when Celestia and Twilight arrived.

As they exited the confines of the castle and stepped onto the ledge, both of them noticed how deeply red it was.

An extremely exhausted Celestia warned Twilight, "Quickly! I can barely keep the shield up anymore. The sun is strong and only getting more powerful."

Twilight applied a voice-amplifier spell to herself, "Citizens of Canterlot! Take this news with a steady mind and a strong heart. The protection over us all is a temperature regulation shield. It is protecting us from the extreme heat of the expanding sun. Celestia and I will be doing everything in our power to ensure that we keep Equestria safe and return the sun to its prior state."

The crowd remained dead silent for a few seconds before exploding into a panic.

As chaos broke out on the plaza, Celestia could no longer maintain the heat shield. The red-tinted bubble fell, allowing the scorching heat of the sun to bake all of Canterlot. The sun's corona soon followed.

Author's Note:

Unique Ending 16 of 32 - "Don't Panic! *Panics*"

Ending 6 of 10 - Died with Canterlot


Try Again from the Beginning?


[All links stay within FimFiction]

PreviousChapters Next