• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,367 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,367

PreviousChapters Next
33

"Yeah, I don't think we do either. So we should research spells that would help against the sun. I'll read spells on protection, you can read about deactivation spells."

Twilight quickly flipped through the pages of a protection spell book until something caught her eye:


Spherical Prison
Required:
- Materialistic Medium
- Pure Alicorn Magic

Creates an impenetrable bubble around the targeted object. This Sphericle Prison can only be disabled by the one who cast it. Does not interfere with the flow of gases and temperature. Disables teleportation within the bubble. Can be constricted or expanded after use.

No one, or thing, has ever escaped.

WARNING:
- Lasts only half as long as conventional spells
- May only be used once per spell caster
- Materialistic Medium disintegrates after use and may not be created until this spell expires or is disabled


"Ah hah!" Twilight pieced it together, "I found what we need!"

Starlight put down her book to walk over. She must have stood up too fast because she fell to the ground as if she forgot how to walk.

"We just need to use this spell with the—!"

Twilight didn't notice Starlight's condition because she struggled to catch her own breath. It was practically an oven more than a building now. The thermometer Starlight had used maxed out at 210 degrees.

"Starlight, we—" she couldn't get any more words out. Her vision was doubled and blurry, but not enough to see that Starlight had already fainted.

"No . . ." Twilight murmured to herself before joining Starlight on the floor.

As their lights went out, so did the planet's.

Author's Note:

Unique Ending 8 of 32 - "A New Magic Trick!"

Ending 3 of 10 - Died with Starlight


Try Again from the Beginning?


[All links stay within FimFiction]

PreviousChapters Next