• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,367 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,367

PreviousChapters Next
148

"Alright, do not worry Princess. Let's announce our progress for all of Canterlot to hear. So they may witness the spell and our victory."

"Very well," Celestia teleported both of them to the announcement balcony that overlooks a large plaza.

There was already a massive crowd waiting for a word from the Princesses. They began to huddle together and get closer to the balcony when Celestia and Twilight arrived.

As they exited the confines of the castle and stepped onto the ledge, both of them noticed how deeply red it was.

An extremely exhausted Celestia warned Twilight, "Quickly! I can barely keep the shield up anymore. The sun is strong only getting more powerful."

Twilight applied a voice-amplifier spell to herself, "Citizens of Canterlot! Princes Celestia and I have come up with a plan to end the sun's expansion and suspend the heat. We have a spell, Spherical Prison, that will allow us to trap the sun and return it to its prior state of pā€”."

"GAH!" Celestia loudly yelped.

She collapsed to the ground in horrible fatigue as her horn deactivated. The red-tinted bubble fell, allowing the scorching heat of the sun to begin baking all of Canterlot.

Twilight shut up and activated the spell. A purple beam of magic shot upwards, through the temperature shield, at the sun. The crowd watched as the shield tried to develop around the sun, but it was struggling.

A random stallion from the crowd shouted, "The sun is overpowering her! We must assist the Princess!"

"How?" a mare asked.

"Let's share our magic power with her."

"We can't make a difference."

"Yes, we can! All of us must work together!"

The stallion activated his horn and shot a spell at Princess Twilight. It was a donation spell, giving one's magical power to another while it was active. His action inspired others around him to contribute their own magic.

One, two, four, then twelve beams of multi-colored light struck Twilight's horn, increasing her own magical capabilities. As a result, her beam of magic grew thicker and more powerful ā€” the shield better surrounded the expanding sun. It was not long before all of Canterlot was donating their powers.

Even with all of that power, hundreds of ponies boosting Twilight, the sun still prevailed. The sun's corona soon overtook the planet.

Author's Note:

Unique Ending 28 of 32 - "Who Skipped Horn Day at the Gym?"

Ending 6 of 10 - Died with Canterlot


Try Again from the Beginning?

Go Back One?


[All links stay within FimFiction]

PreviousChapters Next