• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,404 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,404

PreviousChapters Next
4

Twilight said, "It's just a hot day Starlight, it is nothing to get worked up about. We can put a temperature regulation bubble around the castle if it gets too unbearable."

"If you say so, but I am going to keep an eye on things." She was surprised at the lack of concern coming from Twilight.

Starlight left the library and cast a temperature bubble around the castle, keeping everything inside nice and cool.

It wasn't long before she returned to the library from the balcony. "Twilight, I really think we need to start doing something," Starlight spoke with impatience. "I stuck the thermometer out of the bubble and read 120!"

"Starlight, it really is fine. 120 is nothing nopony can't tolerate," Twilight replied.

Starlight countered, "Have you not looked out the window? The sky appears to be on fire, and the sun is a deep red."

Twilight turned to look out the window to observe what Starlight was saying.

She hummed aloud, thinking. "Hmmm, maybe something is happening . . ."

PreviousChapters Next