• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,414 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,414

PreviousChapters Next
52

"I'll start with the . . . the . . . book about protection spells. Maybe it has a spell I can use to stop the sun."

She looked carefully across her alphabetically-organized history books, of which every alphabetical letter was organized by its historical relevance. Due to her impeccable organizational skills, Twilight located the desired book with ease.

She immediately opened the spellbook, quickly scanning each page. Something soon caught her eye.


Spherical Prison
Required:
- Materialistic Medium
- Pure Alicorn Magic

Creates an impenetrable bubble around the targeted object. This Sphericle Prison can only be disabled by the one who cast it. Does not interfere with the flow of gases and temperature. Disables teleportation within the bubble. Can be constricted or expanded after use.

No one, or thing, has ever escaped.

WARNING:
- Lasts only half as long as conventional spells
- May only be used once per spell caster
- Materialistic Medium disintegrates after use and may not be created until this spell expires or is disabled


"Ah hah!" Twilight pieced it together. "I found what I must do."

Twilight struggled to catch her breath. It was practically an oven more than a building now. The thermometer Starlight had used maxed out at 210 degrees.

"Solaris Catalys—" she couldn't get any more words out. Her vision was doubled and blurry, but not enough to prevent her from witnessing the sun taking over the Equestrian sky.

"No . . ." Twilight murmured to herself before falling to the floor.

As she fell, so did the planet.

Author's Note:

Unique Ending 4 of 32 - "Finally Decided to Read Huh . . ."

Ending 1 of 10 - Died Alone in Castle


Try Again from the Beginning?

Go Back One?


[All links stay within FimFiction]

PreviousChapters Next