• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,414 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,414

PreviousChapters Next
5

She hummed aloud, thinking. "Maybe something is happening, but it's a Saturday. Then again, what can we do about it? Princess Celestia controls the sun. Nothing we can do will help."

Starlight raised an eyebrow, "You do realize you have helped her countless times by saving Equestria, right? Not to mention personally saving her yourself."

"Of course, I know that. I'm glad I could help her and Equestria all those times, but this is the sun we are talking about. It is too much for us to handle. If anything . . . it's her turn to do something to save ponykind. She would know best how to go about stopping the sun. It's her domain."

"Twilight! I'm stunned at your lackadaisical mood toward this whole thing! I saw pegasi and unicorns moving clouds around to shade Ponyville. I am going to help them. You can come too if you want, but for some reason I doubt you will," Starlight stormed off.

The temperature regulation bubble around the castle dissipated after Starlight left. A fierce wave of intense heat immediately overtook the previously comfortable castle. The library heated up so fast that Twilight became faint from the extreme temperature change. It had to be about 165 degrees now.

. . .

PreviousChapters Next